en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skidel_revolt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kielce_pogrom#Evidence_of_Soviet_involvement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jedwabne_pogrom#1949–1950_trials
youtube.com/watch?v=QDNHLvqONZk
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is that way, sir faps-a-lot

FUCKING ANTISEMITE GOYIMS POLES WILL BURN IN HELL

The overlords are not happy of the goys.

>BURN
can i sell you some gas

Yes YES! Finally. speak the truth!
fuck off faggot.

Make me, muslim mutt.

>FUCKING ANTISEMITE GOYIMS POLES WILL BURN IN HELL
Why did Jewish Partisan allied with the Soviets kill Polish Catholics?

BIG IF TRUE

>can i sell you some gas
Their new pals S.A. have gas much closer.

closer to hell?

>youtube.com/watch?v=Chzwlm79a-Y
>21,590 views
>164 likes
>15k dislikes

the only people watching this are butthurt pol(e)tard lmao

>oy vey the goyim are threatening our money
>their first reaction is to try to set USA against us

Not even a stormfag but that shit's ridiculous. Jews are seriously overly sensitive

the people in the vid are cringy drama fags but making it illegal to state historic facts is retarded

(((historic facts))) tailored by (((you)))

7 million wasn't enough

this law is not different from holocaust denial law that exists in Poland since 1998.
Both should be repelled because they violate freedom of speech. But if one gets to exist I don't see any conceivable moral/ethical reason why the other can't. Israelis are massive drama whores.

You really think Sup Forumstards are 15,000 people strong?

>h-hehe modern post-photography recorded history is j-jewish propoganda and lies g-guys i read it in a fancy book with f-fancy words so it most be true

When can we stop obsessimg about this shit that happened almost a decade ago!?!? I wish jews were banned in europe like the 1600s so that we can move on.

lol what's up with Poland?

Trying to salvage what is left of Europe by the looks of it.

it is different because one is truth and one is lie, it's a fact the the polish government and the majority of people complied and cooperated with the nazi cause of the dehumanization and extinction of the jewish people. people who were their personal "friends" and neighbors for years.
the holocaust denials laws are virtue signaling/an excuse to lock up faggy Sup Forumstards, but i agree with you that freedom of speech is more important and making anything like this illegal is a very slippery slope.

I think israel was calling the nazi death camps located in poland "polish deathcamps" which is technically correct but insinuates that they where operated by the poles. Poland understandably didnt like them being called that. I think it was something like that but not totally sure

>photographs cant be doctored or staged

>majority of people

See, here where we can see your devil come out. You're after all of them, and their descendants. Never forget, never FORGIVE am I right?

Most jewish people supported communism, when is Bibi gonna admit to that? When is he going to issue an apology for people killed by Genrich Yagoda? Not gonna hold my breath on that one.

I get it though, saying most Poles took part in holocaust is saying a fact, saying communism was a jewish thing is complete anti-semitism.

Wow, Poles murdered Jews and Germans in the Polish Death Camps and now they refuse to take the blame and pay the hook-nosed tripe 100 shekilion dollars?

RACIST, ANTI-SEMITE HISTORY DENIERS

*tribe

humans are sadistic fucks, it's easy siding with the winning team, it's human nature to bully the weak, it's human nature to be jealous at the successful, it's human nature to revel in perceived revenge, it's human nature to abuse power.
goyim that actively sided with the jews and helped them are relatively rare and all the ones who were witnessed by survivors are known by name as "Righteous Among the Nations" and most have monuments in their honor in israel.

don't pretend to not understand the diffrence between not apologizing and going out of your way to silence people who criticize you

you won't go to prison for saying jews supported communism

>it's a fact the the polish government and the majority of people complied and cooperated with the nazi cause of the dehumanization and extinction of the jewish people
hah

fucking jews

you fuckers always write alternative versions of history to seem so poor and fucking surrounded by enemies while your friends are kicking a palestinian kid in the teeth at the same time

>humans are sadistic fucks, it's easy siding with the winning team, it's human nature to bully the weak, it's human nature to be jealous at the successful, it's human nature to revel in perceived revenge, it's human nature to abuse power.
i know this might come as a surprise to you but it turns out jews are actually human

I had a jew in class and guess who turned up with a USSR t-shirt. Yes, the jew.

>it is different because one is truth and one is lie,
First you furiously type a bold statement like this only to follow it with a bunch of lies perpetuated by the eternal butthurt of Jews and their massive anti-polish sentiment.
And then cry why noone ever save for american boomers treats you people and your constant never ending whining seriously.

It's not a suprise, I had nothing against jews but it looks like I'm some fucking murderous peon who's just waiting to catch a jew and burn him/her in a barn according to you.

So it will be, you want a nation that will shit all over you for eternity to come? You got yourselfves a deal.

Now go and sentence a few million russians to death.

>jews aiding in the destruction of polish nation was just human natue
>polish people not giving a shit about their kike neighbours who hated them was a dehumanizing atrocity that should be paid for for the next 300 years

hundred of millions of people are actors and jew puppets that made up a huge lie to fuck with me

Does it come with accessories?

>you won't go to prison for saying jews supported communism

it depends how zogged is the country you are saying it in

reported for anti-polonism

jews are known for it

>modern genocide in west banks are not killing i swear, i-it's for security gais

yeah, you'll get a bill which is claims that deal never happened but should be repeated

Hitler was right

this video is laughable.

You mean about slavs?

He's always right. Allow for more re-inspection of so-called gas chambers, please. before (((they))) planted fake evidences.

about (((volga germans)))

>that dislike ratio

Kek.

Have never seen actual proof of 6 million murdered Jews, let alone one million.

most of the generalgouvernement was made of polish politicians and bureaucrats
there are zero places in which saying "some jews have supported communism in the past" will get you into any trouble with the law
youtube.com/watch?v=Cuu4tU9oXNk

Yeah, let's talk about those facts. Let's talk about how Poland had her sovereignty violated by both the Russians and Germans, with ethnic Poles being another target of both the Communists and the Nazis. Let's fuckin' talk about it, David.

##JewishDeathCamps
or should it be
$$JewishDeathCamps?

Nigga How Is The Holocaut Real Nigga Like Haha Nigga They Be Windows On Them Doors Nigga Haha Like Break The Window Nigga Haha Like Just Use Your Elbow Haha

>completely missing the point of the post and perceiving it as a personal attack on your countrymen while he was attacking his own people action, reddit spacing
>they better than chieftain gulb, chieftain gulb not accept, chieftain gulb SMASH
>ill put words in his mouth while he explicitly compared the actions of israel to the actions of the poles in ww2 in a previous post

go back to /oven/
seriously, if there is another shoah, and there will be, we will certainly help kill the kikes. you deserve zero sympathy

>The General Government had no international recognition. The territories it administered were never either in whole or part intended as any future Polish state within a German-dominated Europe. According to the Nazi government the Polish state had effectively ceased to exist, in spite of the existence of a Polish government-in-exile.[23] Its character was a type of colonial state. It was not a Polish puppet government, as there were no Polish representatives above the local administration.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Government#Administration

>as there were no Polish representatives above the local administration.

stop crying, the video is pathetic and we can all agree to that.

such a lonely jew, and he's mine
he's the loneliest kike in this thre-eead
such a lonely jew, shouldn't exist
it's a jew nobody would miss

The message is clear - never help jews, they are ungrateful vermin. Got it

>most of the generalgouvernement was made of polish politicians and bureaucrats
No it wasn't. Why the fuck are you lying? There was not a single beaurocratic nor paramilitary unit in the whole Nazi occupied europe that was administered, lead or in any way commanded by a Polish person.

Even the Blue Police which israelis love to bring up everytime they shit on Poland and muh atrocities was at least 20% and in some estimates as much as 50% composed of infiltrators of Polish underground state. At the same time jews were too busy selling their own.

And? Of course that Germans forced minor officials or policemen to work:
>In October 1939, General Governor Hans Frank ordered the mobilization of the pre-war Polish police into the service of the German authorities. The policemen were to report for duty or face the death penalty.[5]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Police

Unlike Jewish collaborators, for example those from Żagiew or from the Jewish-nazi Police, Poles weren't working for benefits, but to avoid execution.

Poland 38 milion people israle 8 milion people
Almost identical nominal total gdp, poland has worse army, no nukes, loser salary, slavs, jews are more successful
Lmfao

t. Slavic person who would’ve been starved to death as part of Generalplan Ost

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
>goyim that actively sided with the jews and helped them are relatively rare and all the ones who were witnessed by survivors are known by name as "Righteous Among the Nations" and most have monuments in their honor in israel.
>goyim that actively sided with the jews and helped them are relatively rare and all the ones who were witnessed by survivors are known by name as "Righteous Among the Nations" and most have monuments in their honor in israel.
you say one i say two no one present proof what shall we do

You can calm your autism
None of you deserved any help, and thank you for reminding us that. Also, we will have our vengeance for your jewish communism.

when you cheat and steal from people by introducing (((forever debt))) for a non-existing debt, of course the sneaky one would be (((rich))).

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

You do realize that I can see a thumbnail?

youtube.com/watch?v=V-_O7nl0Ii0

There is no comparison between the Polish Blue Police and the Jewish Ghetto Police, see:
>>In October 1939, General Governor Hans Frank ordered the mobilization of the pre-war Polish police into the service of the German authorities. The policemen were to report for duty or face the death penalty.[5]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Police
and compare it to:
>The Jüdischer Ordnungsdienst were recruited from two separate groups, who could be relied upon to follow German orders. The first were Jewish lawyers, disbarred by the German occupiers, largely recruited by deputy commander Jakub Lejkin, himself later executed by the Jewish Resistance. The second, larger and more criminally active group, were recruited from among pre-War Jewish organised crime groups.[1]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Ghetto_Police

There was no death penalty for Jews who didn't want to join Germans.

>that fucking cognitive dissonance in action
the only thing that's lacking is him calling all that evidence antisemitic

i dont want to nuke israel, i dont want to have hostilities between goys and kikes, we should be friens :). but seriously there is some shit agendas jews, esp diaspora jews need to stop with

oy vey calm down silly goyim

>Polish Holocaust
love it

all of you are retarded if you think this is about history or anything

it's about money and property. Jews are so butthurt about this becasue jewish organisations in the US want Poland to pay them "reparations" for the jews (that were Polish citizens at the time the war was happening since there was no Israel) that died in the war. Thing is those organisations are in no way related to those who died except the fact that they are runned by jews
besides it was already decided that if jews want reperations for war they go to Germany.

i would if you actually present any evidence

how did we go from the law that said it was crime to say that death camps were made by Poles to the jews pretty much saying it was the Poles who killed the jews during the war.
Kikes from that video make it sound like when Germany invaded Polish government said
>hey Mr. Hitler, since you're invading how about killing those jews too?
>n-nein, ich want only c-clay
>c'mon we're gonna build some nice camps for you to use

Frankly, I am glad it happened. I am glad that jews did what I couldn't - redpilling Poland on the JQ. Hail israel for its stupidity

Stop talking with rats. But then again, I shouldn't insult rats by comparing them to the jews

Why the fuck are you poles and jews fighting with each other?? Hey Israelis, you ARE aware that the Germans mass-murdered poles as well? The death camps were NOT run by poles, you fucking idiots. They didn't do anything to you.

Oh the irony. God literally cursed you you money addicts. Give us our country back now

Tell your jews to fuck off from us

>They didn't do anything to you.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jedwabne_pogrom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Jewish_violence_in_Poland,_1944–1946
>hur that was done by nazi germans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kielce_pogrom

Yay, good to know that some Poles weren't filthy philosemites. Had majority took that stance, we wouldn't have this problem today. However, sadly jedwabne is not 100%. We wanted to do an exhumation and proper research, but the kikes went full oy vey anudda shoah

>ey Israelis, you ARE aware that the Germans mass-murdered poles as well?
they never did, they dont and never will give a fuck about it.
Polish Jews hate Poles and Poland with fierce passion.

Jews started anti-Polish pogrows during the third week od the war when the Polish Army still fought against the invasion forces:
>The Skidel revolt (Polish: Powstanie skidelskie) or Skidal uprising (term used in Soviet historiography) was an anti-state and anti-Polish sabotage action of the Jewish and ethnic Belarusian inhabitants of the Polish town of Skidal near Nowogródek (now Skidzyel’, Belarus) at the onset of World War II. It started on the second day of the Soviet invasion of Poland in an attempt to assist the external attack.[1]

>One of the first to be killed in the rebellion was a Polish soldier walking through Skidel alone. The subsequent pogrom of the Polish population in the area included burying alive (see Massacre of Brzostowica Mała), mass killings in the forest near Lerypol on the outskirts of Skidal, and torture murder in Budowla of dozens of Polish nationals.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skidel_revolt

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kielce_pogrom
you don't even read what you post:
>Aleksander Wat,[27] Tadeusz Piotrowski,[28] logician Abel Kainer (Stanisław Krajewski),[29] and Jan Śledzianowski,[30] allege that the events were part of a much wider action organised by Soviet intelligence in countries controlled by the Soviet Union (a very similar pogrom took place in Hungary), and that Soviet-dominated agencies like the UBP were used in the preparation of the Kielce pogrom. Polish Communist and Soviet commanders were in the locality. The most notable was the Jewish expert Nathan Spychaj (a.k.a. Natan Shpilevoi or Szpilevoy), brother of a senior official in Stalin's puppet Polish regime,[27] as well as Mikhail Diomin, a high-ranking GRU officer for special operations.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kielce_pogrom#Evidence_of_Soviet_involvement

a bit forced dont you think? Your butthurt is showing.

Don't talk with vermin

user, nobody in Poland denies that some Polish criminals were involved, still, Jedwabne was organised by Germans, not by Poles and the German state as an occupational force was responsible for mantaining order. Also, Polish participants of Jedwabne were sentenced just after the war:
>After the war, in 1949 and 1950, the authorities of the People's Republic of Poland arrested and interrogated a number of suspects from or around the town of Jedwabne, accused them of collaboration with the German Nazis occupants in committing the pogrom, and put them on trial. Of 22 defendants, 12 were convicted of treason against Poland and one person was condemned to death.[1]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jedwabne_pogrom#1949–1950_trials

On the other hand, Jewish mass murderers from Skidel, Brzostowica Mała, Naliboki or Koniuchy are seen as heroes in today's Israel.

oh i missed your post here is your (You) and a song tailored to your taste youtube.com/watch?v=QDNHLvqONZk

>Polish participants of Jedwabne were sentenced just after the war
What a fucking treachery. Wake me up when shechter is sentenced

Pekka Siitoin, legend.

You dont even know history and you want to take your arguments seriously. During WW2 Polish Government was operating from Great Britain and it was managing several smaller polish armies in allied forces as well as performing some diplomatic actions to save your damn people. Read Jan Karski.

Stop talking with vermin. How many times do I have to repeat that?