Obama breaks silence on Lousiana floods, says "Don't be racist"

>President Obama has refused so far to survey the Louisiana flood disaster, but he did let state and local officials know that he’s watching to make sure they don’t engage in racial discrimination.
>In a 16-page guidance issued Tuesday, the Obama administration, led by the Justice Department, warned Louisiana recipients of federal disaster assistance against engaging in “unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, or national origin (including limited English proficiency).”

What a brave response from our president unlike that photo op seeking Trump!

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/19/obama-offends-louisiana-flood-victims-me/
justice.gov/crt/file/885401/download
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/18/heres-why-president-obama-isnt-stopping-his-vacation-to-visit-the-louisiana-flooding/
politico.com/story/2016/08/mike-huckabee-obama-louisiana-flooding-227188
nydailynews.com/news/politics/obama-slammed-vacation-louisiana-flood-disaster-article-1.2757270
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Ryan_(politician)#2004_U.S._Senate_race
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate this fucking nigger.

Only half black, raised by Whites.

Literally everything he does is through a racial lens

But we are racists right?

>limited English proficiency
>Cajuns

lel

Chocolate City

"don't discriminate the people who cant speak your language right goy!"
goyim pls

Barack Obama doesn't care about black people

>obama is a huge idiot again

Yeah, well, Louisiana officials have been known to be racist after a disaster, after Katrina if you may recall...

Source?

>warned Louisiana recipients of federal disaster assistance against engaging in “unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, or national origin
Discrimination on the basis of religion is fine?

And homo faggots

>tfw live in houston

can't wait for all the fucking niggers to rape this city again, it never recovered from katrina

HURRR, LET'S MAKE IT ON A RACIAL THING!

Your neo-liberals have utterly fucked race relations back more than 50 years

>I know your drowning, but please don't think bad thoughts about me or black people.

Louisianafag here,

Obama is a fucking nigger for this.

If Bush got raked over the coals for Katrina then Obama deserves to figuratively hang for this one. At least Bush eventually came, Obama doesn't give a fuck.

Yeah I wish I was a celebrity so I could go on TV and say "Barack Obama doesn't care about white people or black people." Every in this state is like 50/50 split between the two races. Both are equally effected here. But it made Bush magically racist and doesn't magically make Obama racist or incompetent.

Obama even criticized Bush over Katrina. What a fucking hypocrite.

ah gub gub gub gub gub gub gub gub gub gub gub gub gub gub

>the great unifier
>bringing people together by claiming that every government decision is innately racist

k..keep me posted

Hey

That's racial discrimination

What backwards shit is this where a natural disaster strikes an area and the top priority is to be politically correct?

Do you think a firefighter makes sure he saves an equal number of people from each race from a burning building?

"Sorry Billy, I've already found 3 white people, do you have any blacks in your apartment block? I'm down by 2."

Fucking stupid.

The fuck? Isn't it his job to make sure action is taken to help citizens?

I don't understand how Americans voted this guy in. I mean, was this kind of behaviour not plainly obvious when he was running?

>Drumpf goes to Louisiana despite the governor telling politicians to stay away as to not get in the way of recovery efforts.

>Drumpf goes anyway and gets in the way just so that he can get a photo op and blame Obama for a natural disaster.

Yet Trump supporters will STILL support him. I cant wait for Drumpkinfs to defend this....

What will democrats do when they can no longer play identity politics and have to focus on actual issues?

Gee, I wonder why!

Fpbp

Liberals are really dumb and independents were desperate for a president that was (seemingly) not a neocon.

Oh you cheeky cunt you.

Yeah, this nigger really did say this...
Can't wait for this piece of shit to be gone

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/19/obama-offends-louisiana-flood-victims-me/

justice.gov/crt/file/885401/download

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/18/heres-why-president-obama-isnt-stopping-his-vacation-to-visit-the-louisiana-flooding/

politico.com/story/2016/08/mike-huckabee-obama-louisiana-flooding-227188

nydailynews.com/news/politics/obama-slammed-vacation-louisiana-flood-disaster-article-1.2757270

>Police shoot suspects
>Obama translates it into emergency services will drown flood victims

Hes the one with limited English proficiency

"That's not who we are."

It was obvious for anyone who looked...he was clearly an arrogant asshole then as he is now, but everyone bought his bullshit curated public image

I hate this fuckin nigger

Man, all that talk about Germany and Sweden but the real champions of cucks were amerifats all along.

>washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/18/heres-why-president-obama-isnt-stopping-his-vacation-to-visit-the-louisiana-flooding/

Fucking kek

>I know you Lousiana folks have had a bit of a flood, but remember to not be racist okay?
>Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to my urgent golf game.

I feel like, that's really not what they're caring about right now, but whatever.

We might be different and hate each other on the day to day, but when shit goes down, people stop caring about that shit.

I guess obama has never been in a disaster or real tragedy?

No his campaign won a clio which is an award given to the best advertising campaign in 2008.

>Barack Obama’s Presidential Campaign was recognized with the Grand Clio in the Integrated category at the CLIO Awards 2009 this last week.
>The Obama for America campaign is a showcase in engagement with new media, using the campaign web site, blog, social networking through Facebook, MySpace and similar sites,
>Twitter, email marketing, search engine marketing, in-game advertising, an iPhone application, Barack TV, My BO, Barack Obama merchandise.

I live in Illinois.

Obama has won ONE legit election in the last 16 years -- the Senate Democratic primary

He had a strong opponent in the Senate general election, but he was caught up in a scandal about his years-old divorce to an actress. He had to drop out and was replaced by Alan Keyes, who began his first press conference by condemning his own lesbian daughter as a "selfish hedonist."

In the Democratic primary for president, look at who his opponents were: Hillary (nothing more to say) and John Edwards, a man who was flagrantly carrying on an affair behind the back of his cancer-ridden wife.

In the presidential election he had the benefit of the worst economic crisis in 60 years, and 4 years later Romney, who went in the tank.

You couldn't even write a novel with a plot like this. No one would believe it.

>I'm down by two

I almost pissed myself

obama got a divorce?

He needs to find at least 2 more black people, 1 of hispanic descent, 2 american-born muslims, a korean exchange student and a young syrian boy covered in dust and ash.

If he can't meet that he'll probably lose his job and be replaced.

Yeah I live in North Louisiana and we never really recovered either. I got mugged like 3 times that year but NO niggers. All the crime just washed around to other places like here and Houston.

Nola has been trying so hard to recover, but if you drive around still, at least last time I was there, there are whole blocks of destroyed houses and businesses.

This is not helping.

Hurr Derr I'm a bantzmaster

>brave

He was never married, Michelle is really male, his "children" are test tube babies (Malia's head was stuck up against the glass during development), his whole life was a CIA ruse.

if this happened near november 8, what would happen for the voting?

>implying we won't all be brainwashed into think they're non-issues at that point

Sorry. His opponent did, years earlier, but someone tipped off the media that his (sealed, and decade old) divorce records contained some smutty allegations and the media then sued to unseal him. He'd been married to Jeri Ryan from Star Trek Voyager. She couldn't say "Well I just made that up because everyone lies during divorces" because of perjury but she actively opposed their release and publication.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Ryan_(politician)#2004_U.S._Senate_race

>don't be racist.

This isn't 2008 anymore. The racism card has no more power.

God damn, he's such a fucking failure.

It's actually not funny anymore, it's sad.

Haitians

>implying the mayor wasnt a black democrat
>implying the governor wasnt a democrat

He was running against other career politicians. One of them chose Sarah Palin as his running mate, and the other wore magic underwear and had a mandate from Jehovah to ultimately rule Earth.

Voyager is so bad it got Obama elected.

He met her while she was a blackjack dealer and he was an investment banker.

Never give in to the vaginal jew.

>Disaster situation where everyone is already helping each other out regardless of any racial differences.
>STILL try to insert a race war narrative.

Obama is the biggest America-hating piece of shit ever, holy fuck. This dude is intent on trying to cause another civil war.

>white section of Louisiana gets hit by massive floods
>trump goes over to help
>Obama tells them to not be racist when he gets called out on being retarded

Top fucking kek, is this real?

This. I was in college at the time and everyone was fucking "starstruck" when he visited as a campaign stop. I voted for McCain just to spite all the "hope" idiots, but honestly McCain sucked like hell, and Bush's second term was a disaster so it WAS the Dem's year.

What this article basically boils down to

>Obama

"Police officers, please when confronted by blacks, do not immediately raise you weapons at them, the tension and devastation they endured is immense,and having a gun aimed at them may cause them to act rash"

>Cops

Is this nigga serious?

Everytime I've seen a 'family photo" of the Obamas, Barack has a "I'd rather be sucking cock" look on his face.

More like he doesn't care about them because it's a white area. If this was Detroit he would have been over there in a flash.

Obama is one of the biggest race baiters I've ever seen.

Yes. None of his sons live here

>One of them chose Sarah Palin as his running mate, and the other wore magic underwear and had a mandate from Jehovah to ultimately rule Earth

That turned you off more than a black radical who hates the US and white people?

did he really say that

Tomsula was a great coach, the 49ers should have stuck with him.

Oh wow there are a few truly redpilled anons here.

Muh lawn chair knocketh over. Thanks obama

If Bush acted like this the media would rip him a new one

Oh wait, that did happen with fucking Katrina

You really think Obama's personal opinion ever enters the equation? He does what he's told. Just like McCain or Romney would have done.

However, if we had elected Romney, we would forever have to live with the shame of having elected a fucking Mormon to the presidency.

shuuuush he's golfing

>WATCH THIS DRIVE

I dont get it. Why are they talking about discrimination ? Are rescue forces now also racist ?

I fucking hate this virtue signaling race baiting nigger so god damn much.

Better a Mormon than a Muslim

Well, he's right.

The worst part of katrina was how racist the news was about it.

We are lucky, in the other times, there wouldn't be a situation where Trump could be elected.

It took a Bush for Obama and it took an Obama for Trump.

This continued race baiting and pushing of the victim narrative is demonic.

>I hate this fucking nigger.
Amen.

yep

My sentiments exactly. That card isnt even in the deck.

To me it seems like they're trying to bring it back.

I mean, blacks are equal under the law and have all the rights and shit; it's on them if they aren't performing the same as whites, Asians, animals, or what have you.

But with "racist", it deflects the blame away from them.

Obama is nothing more than a coward.

That's just politics babe. If you can't fix a situation, give the best possible response that the most people will agree to. Anything else is asanine.

Let me tell you guys something. Any Gulf of Mexicofag will tell you flooding and hurricanes fucking suck.

I'm pretty sure diversity protocols aren't going to help these people along after their homes are gone.

Government is to supposed to HELP people in need here. Not have safe space policing.

Lots of blacks live in Louisiana. Not a lot can swim it's almost like the earth is trying to tell us something. I wish KEK would stop fucking around and turn that place into Atlantis already.

Democrats associate even natural disasters with race, but we're the supposed racists?

Why would they put a state where it floods all the time makes no sense.................

Ask the early settlers in colonial times

Let me guess, niggers are looting and rioting again while everyone else is trying to work together to rebuild

>Why would they put a state where there are earthquakes all the time.... It makes no sense.
>Why would they put a state where there are tornadoes all the time... It makes no sense

Kill yourself you fucking retard.

fpbp

Hurricanes are racist in sheeeeit

Dude WHAT

Half Honkey, all donkey.

sorry about the autism

Sweetheart, states are symbolic; the land is not literally marked in some special 'riatsu' that shows the boundary between Arizona and California (for instance).

Its just that the people that settled those areas did not understand or have a concept of weather patterns and probably assumed that the occasional tornado / flood / earthquake / etc was an act of god or an anomaly / whatever other stupid shit dumb people thought.

Anyway, now many years later people still live there with the knowledge that they should probably move but unfortunately life did not give them the means to do so. (Generally poor people live in these types of areas)

Half my fucking state drowned. I've heard that over a hundred thousand houses got destroyed. People like the priest who taught me apologetics or the girl I had a crush on may have well just lost their fucking houses. The culture that I grew up with is facing national emergency levels of chaos nobody had any foresight on.

And the DC liberals can't break one fucking second of their "South is evil" narrative and do anything but sit on their ivory thrones and condescend to us about racism which they have no firsthand experience of. Fucking fuck them. I can not fathom living under these passive-aggressive, self-righteous cunts for four more years.

Seven of Nine made Obama president!

She has really nice tits, so it's okay.

I don't know Canada, you tell me.

Everything is racist (unless it's me or people/things I like, then it's is not racist, cannot be racist or is ironic so it's all fine).

I am sorry user, I'm still fired from seeing retards say shit like "they live in a floodplain! They deserve what they got! It's not like 2 feet of fucking water fell from the sky" I know you didn't say they deserved it but the core issue still irks me.

I hate that this nigger will be made out as one of our greatest presidents in our history books.