>mfw

Who enjoys this?

me

Whats the issue?

>dumps his swede lawyer because he isn't jewish
>hires jewish lawyer
>gets raped in the divorce

and?

No the joke is he lost even with a jewish lawyer, not that the swede was a good lawyer

fucking kek

Who was in the wrong here?

>Looks away
>Oy Lar-
>"OY" again!

kek haven't heard that one before

>i got sweded!

kek. so good

>gets to episode 1 of the final season
>Who enjoys this?
And whats so bad about it? I found it kind of amusing.

I like how they got Richard Dawkins to star in this

It's a top 3 comedy show. You should feel bad and inferior for not liking it.

>series constantly makes fun of clannish, neurotic and greedy jews are
>one joke about the goyim
>golly gee, how could they be so cruel?!

>doyers
So much good baseball humor on curb.

Larry David is the only Sup Forums approved jew, like how Dave Chappelle and Patrice O'niel are the only Sup Forums approved blacks.

The Swede is in a fancy office on a floor with a view. The Jew was in a shit office. The Swede would have been better.

>adds his favorite kangz

chapelle is not Sup Forums approved

You partially missed the joke.

fake news

name top 3, I'm gonna watch them.

LE BASED BLACK MAN AMIRITE FELLOW MAGAPEDE?!

If I needed a lawyer I'd probably want a cut throat Jewish lawyer as well.

Sup Forums has become way too much of an echo chamber lately. This hivemind shit should not be tolerated. Mine are:

1. Curb
2. Arrested Development
3. Eastbound and Down

No it's not. The joke was he dumped his lawyer who was pretending to be jewish (under the assumption that jews make better lawyers) for not really being jewish, and replaced him with a real jewish lawyer, but it turns out the non-jewish lawyer was the better lawyer.

The joke is Larry fucked himself over, as he does in every episode.

>t.child

k thanks.

there's only room in this town for ONE honorary white black man

You fucking kikes sucking that degenerate murdering nigger's dick was the final nail in Sup Forums's coffin. You should be fucking ashamed of yourself you edgy turbofaggot AIDS factory niggerlover.

Buttmad bootlicker

>tfw we could never have fun with another dorner on Sup Forums because it got invaded by redditor blue lives matter copaganda shitheads

t. Hyman Shekelberg, BBC enthusiast and professional subhuman.

Kill yourself tonight you fucking niggerlover.

t. Nigger

You two degenerates should date. Spread that AIDS around to clean up the world a little faster.

t. underage statist bootlicker

this is Sup Forums not Sup Forums

t. Mad as fuck niggerlover that can't stand being called out on his kikery.

>The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.” One cannot defend himself against the Jew. He attacks with lightning speed from his position of safety and uses his abilities to crush any attempt at defense. Quickly he turns the attacker’s charges back on him and the attacker becomes the liar, the troublemaker, the terrorist. Nothing could be more mistaken than to defend oneself. That is just what the Jew wants. He can invent a new lie every day for the enemy to respond to, and the result is that the enemy spends so much time defending himself that he has no time to do what the Jew really fears: to attack. The accused has become the accuser, and loudly he shoves the accuser into the dock. So it always was in the past when a person or a movement fought the Jew.

>The statist is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a statist and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.” One cannot defend himself against the statist. He attacks with lightning speed from his position of safety and uses his abilities to crush any attempt at defense. Quickly he turns the attacker’s charges back on him and the attacker becomes the liar, the troublemaker, the terrorist. Nothing could be more mistaken than to defend oneself. That is just what the statist wants. He can invent a new lie every day for the enemy to respond to, and the result is that the enemy spends so much time defending himself that he has no time to do what the statist really fears: to attack. The accused has become the accuser, and loudly he shoves the accuser into the dock. So it always was in the past when a person or a movement fought the statist.

lel how fucking upset are you right now you dumb niggerlover? I don't give a fuck about kike made up stats, I live in the world of reality where your shitty coon hero was a murdering piece of shit and you are a retarded niggerlover who loves him because he's got more melanin than you do and he killed a couple cops who you're butthurt at because they gave you a ticket for speeding in your mom's minivan. Kill yourself you filthy fucking kike.

statist bootlicker

Epic. Kike niggerlover.

ok

>this thread

If you don't like Curb Your Enthusiasm you need to get the fuck out of America and go join ISIS where you belong.