Imagine being this cucked

imagine being this cucked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H2_cJTv6iOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

god i wish that were me

Finland-Swedes are a fringe minority in the south Ahmed. Much smaller than Turks in German cities.

still enough to be classified billingual :)))

Switzerland must be cucked too

switzerland is not an ethnostate, neither led by a minority

>Soviets want some clay on the Karelian Isthmus, without the city of Viborg as well as some irrelevant isles so they can properly secure Leningrad, offering some clay in Karelia instead(a much larger area than they wanted from Finland)
>f*nnish nationalist pigs sperg out
>Soviets defend their territorial integrity, beating f*nnish pigs
>f*nnish pigs are forced to give up Viborg, parts of Karelia and after the Continuation War Petsamo(an ice-free harbour) as well

Whatever I'll just paint the whole coast swedish
t. meme map master

What are you trying to say idiot?

lol

that finland is a cucked ethnostate, and switzerland isnot

That's nothing.

It's a reason why Suomi and Eesti HAVE to join Venäläinen Khanate.

What's the situation with those minorities in Russia? Do you hear about them often? What are they like? Have they preserved their culture?

Finland was created for the finnish people, an ethnicity group. Switzerland was created to be a state, by people from ethnic groups that already had states. Much like Belgium. So that's why it is different to see minoriy groups in Finland, or indeed in any country that was created by people driven by ethnic nationalism, than it is to see in countries whose creation was driven by civic nationalism, like Switzerland.

I am not a Finland-Swede and I don't care for them too much but Finland was created to accommodate them and their language(although not mandatory Swedish).
Can't whitewash that away.

>Do you hear about them?
Yes, even talk to them
>What are they like
100% russians
>Have they preserved their culture
They don't even speak their language. I once told to 3 mordvins and since I learn finnish I knew more of their language than they.

True.

Bretty sad desu

I live on Japanese sea's coast, so...
Majority of native speakers are old and dying. They probably have low fertility rate and most of their children didn't use it on daily basis. Plus schools in Russia are suck. They are a minority in their """"republics"""".
Everyone who speaks have Russians phonetic. As i saw on youtube.
Have no idea about Nenets, Mansi, Khanty and Selkup. I guess as long as they have less contacts with anyone else they could remain language.

>all native speakers are old and dying
fuck not them too

>Have they preserved their culture?
Only Turks and Caucasians.

By the way, today is the international mother language day, lol. I do not think that in the Republic of Komi, Karelia or Mari El, it was somehow celebrated.

>tfw we'll all end up speaking E*glish one day
Language loss is pretty depressing. Doesn't seem that the trends will ever reverse, especially with ever increasing globalization.

kinenj ton sjormado, sl*vscam.

>E*glish
At least it's not a g*r*an

Americas will speak Spanish
Europe Arabic

It's Russia that is to blame, not globalization. Strangely enough, but not white even in such a situation were able to maintain their culture, in contrast to the Urals.

Što heta za mova?

was it autism?

atonj kel pine.

I live in particular area and have never heard anyone speak Swedish but I know you just wanna bash Finland for the heck of it so go on, give this thread at least 300 replies. I’m off to gym now

Yeah, 100% of Finns are autistic. And also cucked (by both Swedes and Somalis). Oh and we’re also mongolians and lost the winter war

I know thats why I made it ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=H2_cJTv6iOo

>cл*вcкaмy нeпpиятнo
:^)

Taк нa кaкoм языкe мы гoвopили ?

Caм дoдyмaйcя, знaтoк, блять. Пoдcкaзкa: oдин из финнo-yгopcких.

Mapийcкий, yдмypтcкий ?