Would Rick befriend them?

Would Rick befriend them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7vN_PEmeKb0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He would have sex with them.

Rick doesn't swing that way dude.

He would have sex with you.

YOU FUCKING KIDS, YOU AN---ND YOUR SHIT INVENTIONS, THERE NOTHING B"burp"UT RETARDED NUANCES IN A MEANINGLESS UNIVERSE

He seemed to swing every way, but most especially red-head, in that hive-mind episode.

This would be a crossover from hell. Someone please make it real

He explicitly stated he doesn't fuck minors in the very first episode though.

I find it very likely since all crossovers are gay as hell.

They don't have pickaxes. They're kids.

Rick don't like nobody really.

He'll give them massive shit for their jew noses and nigh-unintelligible limey gurgling

Then he'll shit on Morty for not being as smart as those two losers.

youtube.com/watch?v=7vN_PEmeKb0

Rick would be annoyed by them but would grudgingly come to respect their mechanical skills

This. Rick doesn't "like" people, he has varying shades of hatred and emotional need.

No. He'd be annoyed by them and shit on their projects while they obliviously shrug it off and give him a tour of the stuff they've done.

If that universe within a universe is anything to go by, he'd probably be annoyed that there are people who might be smarter then him and make inventions from anything

I've been wondering so I'll just ask here:

Is there any news on what's going on with these two people? Is the defendant still on trial for that murder? Did he manage to change lawyers?

Yeah, exactly. He'd shit on them, but he'd still on some level feel threatened by them. He KNOWS that he's smarter than them, but there's a tiny little part of him that's afraid that maybe, just maybe in some small insignificant way, they might be smarter, or better than him at something.

So obviously he'd try to show them up and ruin their stuff, under the guise of trying to show them how a REAL scientist-inventor works.

My nigga

"oh. it's this again? listen, kids, you've gotta-URP! you've gotta vary it up more. You're too young to be stuck in a rut. l-look at your sister, she's suffering. She's got a severe obsessive disorder. y-y-ee.. you could invent something to make her chill out."

>Uhh, uhh is there any p-*burp*-particular reason you've got this bizarro fetish for giving all of your inventions this "inator" suffix? And just look at this pile of crap, I mean it's, it's, this thing's a *bleep*ing giant smelly shoe with a tube going into a bunch of spray cans. Your plan is lit-*burp*-literally selling fake deodorant to people and then reselling them a "deodorant deodorant." I can't even fathom how someone c-*burp*-could come up with something this retarded. I mean, I, I... ...you know what, I won't do anything. I just want to see what happens.

Meant for but whatever.

They are far too relentlessly optimistic for him Rick would try to break there spirits fail and then try to destroy one of their inventions out of spite.

Nevermind that, he'd just be telling Doof to repair his relationship with his daughter NOW. super science aint worth it
then he'd add
well it would be if you were any goddamn good at it. but you engage in these weird masochistic supervillain games where you invite a monotreme over to fuck up your shit

Nah. He'd just give her his hip flask knowing she needs it more then him at that moment

I can kinda see Rick joining Candice in her crusade to fight against the Status Quo. Rick would absolutely hate that

Rick would try to fix whatever fucked up time loop they're stuck in.

>Oh god, we just keep failing due to contrived reasons. I've BECOME part of the status quo. I'm like that, that fucking coyote, except it's your i-i-i(urp)integrated family members there who apparently shop at ACME

I feel like Rick is irritated a lot because 99.99% of the time he's the smartest person in the room and has to deal with people giving shit opinions and doomed solutions.
Phineas and Ferb are able to offer up actual solutions, as nonsensical as they may be. Rick would be probably be able to enjoy himself around them.

At some point the episode is about Rick improving a Doofensmirtz invention with Norm while Doof and Morty explore around

Hell no

>yfw Rick makes Doofensmirtz a actual threat with his nihilistic outlook on life.

i mean, he'd immediately and repeatedly make it clear he understands the cartoony rules this universe runs on, to the point that phineas at one point would get sick of his shit and be like "hey listen mr sanchez, we don't ... we try not to run that into the ground here."
but that knowledge would really change how he reacts to this situation

What if Morty was stuck with Doofenschmirtz for a day, while Rick takes Phineas and Ferb on an adventure?

>Oh wow, Doc, I thought you were a bad guy, but you really seem to be decent on the inside, y'know? Like, your schemes never hurt anyone. You've just got some petty issues and stuff, and hey, none of us are perfect, right?
>Man, hanging around with a guy I call Doc just feels right, huh?
>Hey uh.. so.. I was thinking.. um, y-y'know, I'm only a year younger than Vanessa.. d-d'you think, uh..

God damn it why do I even go in these threads. I just know I'll feel disappointed that this shit will never happen.

Rick: You, the one with the red hair. You're going to gain about 50 pounds when you turn 13 and you're going to have so many pimples not *burp* even girls from the anime club are gonna wanna fuck you. And the one with the green hair is going to okay so long as he keeps his mouth shut. I'd ditch the pants though.

>Ferb removes his pants
>"No, jeez, that's not what I meant. What, don't they have future tense in England? I'm gettin' outta here before you call Chris Hanson"

>You're going to gain about 50 pounds
>you're going to have so many pimples not *burp* even girls from the anime club are gonna wanna fuck you

How would this be a problem though? Phineas and Ferb could easily make a machine that solves both of those problem, and we all know he's going to end up with Isabella no matter what.

>look man if you wanna be in charge so bad, hey you think you could just build, like a fo-force field or somethin' that makes everyone inside think you're the mayor? Then you could just, uuuh, k-keep upgrading it over the years until it covers the whole world?

>Where? Wh-where the hell is that music coming from? And now everyone-- you're all dancing? A-am I being flash mobbed or-- or what?

Wonder what would happen if rick met other Sup Forums related scientists like dexter or hank pym.

>Rick starts singing and dancing along with everyone else

>slips in a bunch of swears
>cracks open / hands out a bunch of cold ones
>most of the kids are shocked. Buford thinks he's pretty cool.

Towards kids, no. Towards dude, yeah.

when has he ever? shit if he wanted to get squanchy, he had fuckin' squanchy right there

The assimilation episode he slept with males, females, even a giraffe...

Infinite universes, m8.

I'm more interested about what Rick and this guy would think of each other.

Heinz would visibly piss his pants at the sight of Rick because the two go way back. Way too back...

>Rick was responsible for Doof's older brother Roger becoming the man he is today

No. After Bird Person and most of his friends were slaughtered or arrested by the Galactic Federation, I doubt Rick would want to be friends with anyone anymore.