UK 2ND POOREST STATE

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/britain-would-be-poorer-than-any-us-state-except-mississippi-if-it-joined-america-9693240.html
>The uk would be the second poorest state in the us if it joined
Just fuck my life up

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/3198225/britain-poorest-state/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thank_God_for_Mississippi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we don't want you

Most countries in the world would be the poorest state if they joined the US

the fact that we'd be the second poorest is actually quite good

Come on UK, you know you want to be a state. We'll send you some niggers, wetbacks and guns and you'll be just like everyone else.

Nah I think it'd be nice to let them in and deport most of london. They did help make us after all would be a shame to see pa die to mudslimes.

how do we reconcile this fellow britcucks

rich americans are going to fly over to the UK and literally KEK us with their
BIG
RICH
AMERICAN
COCKS

Let's make Grandpa great again by making him move into our house.

meanwhile : back in reality

>all EU nations are burning and are borrowing money to give to armed nonuniformed invading units and putting these murderers of children on your television as rolemodels..

LOL you had your empire and you squandered it, you're basically Spain at this point. Go kill yourself Britcuck

time.com/3198225/britain-poorest-state/

*sips twinnings tea*

BIG
RICH
CUT
AMERICAN
COCKS

HOW CAN THE ANGLO EVEN COMPETE?

Tbh i wouldnt care if the uk became a state or split into 4 states(scotland/wales/england/north ireland) as we would get uncucked
It would also push the us demographic to like 80-90% white

This article is pure anti-brexit propaganda.
Look how many times it mentions leaving the EU, despite that being irrelevant to the subject.

Also notice has to show the statistics as per capita to make Britain look economically insecure. If Britain was a US state, it would have the largest GDP of any state.

This guy gets it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LIKE A SLAVE STATE

Yea its kinda sad how hard they are shilling that stuff. I bet you guys would annex canada before that happened

Lol imagine how we feel to be on top every day

Do individual UK partners like England and Scotland alone vs USA instead of money leeches like Wales and Northern Ireland.

There you go, no need to kill yourself anymore.

Idiot.

I know but this is more important
>

What do you expect, both the UK and Mississippi is full of niggers and brown people. You'll get similar results no matter where it is in the world if you add niggers.

>North Ireland
>North
Why is it that even people in the UK don't even know what our name is? :(

P.s Northern Irelander using a proxy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thank_God_for_Mississippi

why does it matter?
I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees under the boot of a presidont

Most of those countries are Third world tho. The west isn't the only place in the world you know.

So, the World's sixth largest economy magically drops to at least the World's 49th largest upon hypothetically joining the US? Do we all suddenly stop spending money or what?

I imagine we'd actually increase what with the overnight rush to buy firearms.