Why don’t Japanese have more black people in anime? Are they racist?

Why don’t Japanese have more black people in anime? Are they racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o4DxU7iH0rw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get sick of ass cancer corporate tool, die in your own shit.

Because its Local and not meant for Western Audiences

Blacks were criticizing this, so it is very troublesome.
Mr. Popo of Dragon Ball. Biohazard 5. Nadia, The Secret of Blue Water. Jynx of Pokemon.
ARMS(Nintendo video game).

To complain in any case

nadia isn't black

but most of the cases, the complainers are white liberals.

meanwhile black American guy in japan makes fun of his blackness.
youtube.com/watch?v=o4DxU7iH0rw

The black race of the United States thought Nadia a black race.
And they have a past protesting to stop Nadia (black woman) from putting on sexy clothes.

Is this bait?

Also, the black people protest that the lips are big if the blacks appearing in Japanese anime.
Animators in Japan made consideration not to put black people on animation.

Say "Hi!" to people in Jersey for me

because they're set in japan, a place where black people don't live, or in fantasy expies of japan where it's the same

there's actually more blacks in anime than i'd suspect Asians to have

Hunter Hunter 's Canary and JoJo' s bizarre adventure Enrico Pucci also got protests from the black people.
"This character is a black stereotype"
Animators in Japan made consideration not to put black people on animation.

Jersey or New Jersey?

DESU I never thought Mr. Popo was human, I mean look at the shape of his ears and the proportions of his body and the color of his skin and compare them to all the other humans in that show, his characteristics are not human.

why arent there more Japanese, Ainu and Aboriginie superheroes in US comics/movies/series?

why are the only "german" people depicted in US movies usually nazis?

We are tired.
Please leave us alone...

I don't see Americans complaining that USA characters are usually a bunch of gay blondes tho.

Because Nazis is too attractive

I know... those cheekbones and that nice fashion. but still it seems a bit racis... after all germany is also the country of communism and had a nice history with several monarchs

why would the master include the dog in the works?

because fuck krauts

>Are they racist
Kinda.

>after all germany is also the country of communism and had a nice history with several monarchs

I know, user.
Germany has many beautiful history and culture.
But Germany is still regarded as Nazi.
80 years have passed since WW2 ended.
Besides, white Germans are overthrown because the birthrate is too low.
It is no wonder that Germans are dissatisfied.

>those lips
LMAO

>Japs draw every nig with blackface lips

BASED?

German peoples birthrate is ok. They are just suppressed by Amerimutts by high taxation, "sexual liberation" and money printing debt economy.
You should know best, Japan is screwed by Amerimutts too in exact the same way. Abe now has legally prepared Japan to be flooded with immigrants too. In 30 years Japan will look same or similar to what Europe looks right now.

i still remember how the black got angry because of the pokemon jynx.

Thank you.

Many people feel uneasy about Prime Minister Abe 's acceptance policy (draft) of workers.

Although there are still 40% of non-regular employees of low wages, the Japanese government is trying to accept labors from overseas.
Some people (around 40 years old) who are called "the employment ice age" are disappointed.

If low-wage workers accepted stay in Japan for a long time, it is highly possible that they will be like Turkish migrant workers who stayed as German immigrants.

I think that we need attention.

Jynx is actually based on this "yamanba" gals, it was trend when first gen pokemon was released (1996)

>dat pic
The horor has a face.

>scared to called niggers by their name even on Sup Forums
>is wondering why his leftover of a welfare cuntry gets flooded with niggers
Hi Pakistan poo boy

we gradually realize true enemy of Japan is USA, not China or Korea. Especially younger generation Japanese people love Korean pop culture and we also revise about our role in WWII, we start to be more and more pro-germany.

Japanese want to be WHITE not BLACK

see this

>"what"
kek

He says "And what's that"

>Many people feel uneasy about Prime Minister Abe 's acceptance policy (draft) of workers.
Abe isn't in control of his party and is merely a talking head. Japans economy is currently managed by this 56% white homosexual Amerimutt Paul Krugman

>If low-wage workers accepted stay in Japan for a long time, it is highly possible that they will be like Turkish migrant workers who stayed as German immigrants.
This is precisely the goal of Americans. They played the same game in England, France and Germany.

1st step: sexual liberation (only 50% people will actually have children and usually not more than two children per family)
2nd step: high taxation and forced elitism (not everyone can afford to have children and it's hard to find a partner unless you are rich, look very good and are special or famous)
3rd step: discourage population form having children with addict like society (negative anime spam, computer games, drugs, parties etc)
4, result: birthrate crash
5th step: tell people to bring in cheap labor
6th step: tell people "gastarbeiters" will go back to their countries after visa has ended (lie)
7th step: bring in massive amount of foreign population and give them permanent visa
8th step: give foreigners citizenship
9th step: grow the foreign population and mixed population even further
10th step: overthrow the natives population including their elite and average compound

Is there any way to fix this? USA cannot be saved, of course. But surely it is not too late for Europe and Japan...

Yeah, it's America's fault that Germany became sexually liberated. Not general trends in Western Society favoring smaller families as the number of households engaged in agricultural work declined.

What is the point of sexual 'liberation' if we are inundated and destroyed by the more fertile brownskins? We are going to become like native americans at this rate.

>4, result: birthrate crash

The main reason for the decline in the birthrate in Japan was that young people in Japan were unable to find employment as regular employees.

Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi of Japan relaxed the labor regulation, so most Japanese companies hired young people as irregular employment.
(Not a regular employee)

Corporate earnings have recovered with unstable living, low wages, no salary base up, using non-regular employment.

However, at the same time, the life plan of the Japanese youth failed.
A lot of young people who can not marry and can not have children occured.

Besides, the generation was a second baby boomer.

The relaxation of labor regulation at that time was completely mistaken.

At that time, it was thought that relaxation of the global society and regulations was good.

Therefore, until a strong social unrest in Japan occurred, many Japanese did not think about their adverse effects.

The reason why we have turkroaches everywhere is because of burgerland, yes, but not because of some cospiracy, but because they wanted their rockets in roachland

i don't want to see any niggers in my anime

>Is there any way to fix this?
>surely it is not too late for Europe and Japan
No. It will completely crash like roman empire. Once properly set on fire, the house will burn down.

>Western Society favoring smaller families
That's not true. Westerners on average had 6 children if talk about over 100 years ago. Big families were seen as positive until business corporation rooted in America took over global politics, education and trends. American form of rulership is also requiring democracy (eg republicans vs democrats, left vs right, party X vs party Y). American democracy is not possible if a part of the population over-represents the country, Therefore they need a spitted macro society based on small fractions which they then reassemble into office each 4 or 8 years, that allows specific agenda to pass on "current demand". From a point this split they can only achieve through demographic change and therefore they need to flood Japan with niggers and Muslims (and as we talk about Japan even white people can be like niggers to Japan).

>America's fault
The current formation of the global powers is sitting in America. Is still don't quite get it because America by it's core has more to lose if Japan would be international as USA completely took over proxy control of Japan past WW2. The only possible legit explanations to me are that Americas previous office holders were working against America from the inside (like many people under Obama) or the US elite has become so corrupt that they trade power for money

>but because they wanted their rockets in roachland
It not like USA needs to ask turkroaches if they want their rockets or not. You underestimate angloid empire. If Americans want they will coup any government and replace it with one of their puppets, if required by force. Turks are sitting on Kurds and Armeinians and other explosive compounds that can be used to ignite fire anytime to the point of full destruction of Turkey as we know it right now. Turks are in Germany because they need to anchor "parts" Turkey demographically to Europe.

>i don't want to see any niggers in my anime
You will, there will be more and they will become the center of the narrative.

What the fuck, I hate yang now