Girl tells me she has a boyfriend

>girl tells me she has a boyfriend
>complements me and messages me constantly
>calls me "cutie" in every message
WHY DO FOREIGN GIRLS CONFUSE ME SO MUCH AHHHHH

You're the backup option.

She's either into you and wants you to make a move or she's fucking with you.

can't imagine being this dense

user there’s 2 types of “I have s boyfriend”

>Leave me alone

Or

>I’m getting it off my chest so I don’t feel guilty about wanting you

WHY CAN'T I BE THE FIRST OPTION
She's Northern Brazilian, so probably the latter ;_;

There is dignity to your sidedick existence Nigel.

have you told her you want to shove your cock down her throat?

i took mine from a beta idiot

why are you wasting your time with someone across the fucking world? You know how many millions of dicks are in between you are her?

>last day at uni
>exchange contacts with some people for fun
>everyone exchanges contacts
>one girl responds that she has a bf
I think females are autistic.

>She's Northern Brazilian
She definitely wants the Farage Pound Barrage. Go for it. also this

Whats wrong with that?

I know Satoshi
English girls are ugly as fucking sin
I don't know man. She just brought up how she had a boyfriend when we started talking, but then she stopped talking about him and kept calling me cute? Is she just autistic or am I?

It's a mental disorder.

Then move to another country if you're sick of the woman around you. You've got tunnel vision for 1 girl out of millions around you. Move on.

>She's Northern Brazilian

She could be any Brazilian, she clearly wants British citizenship.

having a boyfriend/gf doesn't mean you have to stop flirting with people as long as is just casual and he/she knows that you're not up to something
Is just part of the game, my gf would be so fucking mad if she knew german and could read my IG direct messages, that's for shizzle

she's clearly uncomfortable exchanging numbers with guys because she has a boyfriend. No problem with that.

You are autistic and she is a whore looking for a lay. It's really up to you whether you want to fuck the favelada or not.

Fair point
Yeah that's what happened to my friend's dad, married a Brazilian girl, she got her citizenship, then she left. Now he's married an African girl
manwhore

>having a boyfriend/gf doesn't mean you have to stop flirting with people

It's like in one of the wacky races cartoons, where you paint on a wall to make it look like you can go on. But you can't.

Get out of the relationship, you noodle.

flirting is fun, pure fun, just like going for a run or dancing some little. You don't have to be emotionally invested if you don't want to, half the time you're flirting with someone that is not as emotionally invested as you are anyways.
oh shut up, if you feel inadequate in your own social environment then it's no ones fault but yours, if you don't know the game, its rules and how to move then you shouldn't be playing anyways.

she's a slut

I would unironically break up over flirting.

fuck off degenerate

I find it more degenerate to label your own relationship on possession, jealousy and control. In order to desire someone you need to feel desired first. In order to make a woman feel complete with your own body and mind first she has to understand that you can walk away at any second, in order to love a woman with true passion one first has to understand that she's desired and that she can leave at any second.
Giving things for granted, specially people is the biggest mistake someone can make, eventually everything loses value and one starts to lose focus.
I would unironically break up over someone getting mad at me because of jealousy

she's playing with you, she knows you'll be there in case something happens with her boyfriend. It helps her ego.

Mexican men openly cheat on their relationship partners and its totally normal there. don't listen to them for dating advice lmao

this is partially true, different societies I guess, anyways there's a huge gap between some casual flirt over the internet and actual fucking, there's a whole bigger picture OP is not getting and if Brazilians are not any different than mexicans I can tell you that she won't think on fucking or get into a relationship with someone only because she talked with him over the internet.

because you're willing to be the back up
imagine this..
you're presented with 2 candy bars. you dont know whats inside each but one looks a little better than the other
If you pick A, you only get A
If you pick B, you get B but if you don't like it then you can have A instead.

Now, which is a safer choice for first pick?