I can't wait until President Trump cucks this guy live!

Seriously Canada you have an absolute idiot as your prime minister.

How did that happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/12/13/magazine/trudeaus-canada-again.html
cbc.ca/news/canada/terror-threat-arrest-rcmp-1.3715969
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_shootings_at_Parliament_Hill,_Ottawa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i cant wait either

why do you hate him he is doing a great job so far?
also even if I want trump in office Hilary will win, leave pol go outside no one likes trump

He might be an idiot, but he's diplomatic as hell.

Do you agree with me that he is so fake. It's scary. Guy gives into anything as well.

He's not actually an idiot.

Oh and he never even said that. All he did was point out that the goal in modern warfare is not to wipe out the people of the region you're at war with, he merely recognized the basic doctrine that has been prevalent since the cessation of the second world war. He never said the phrase 'If you kill your enemy they win", that was just a bit by Gavin of Compound Media.

You're the idiot, you listen and believe (in this case to a day time shock jock who likes to show off his anus), and you mindlessly parrot rhetoric to prop up your personality that is built upon a vapid hole of nothing, and the concept of verifying anything for yourself does not even occur to you.

Fake? Yeah, sure, but so is literally every other politician. Even Trump. Propped up to make it look like we have a choice when we're ruled by a plutocratic oligarchy.

inb4 Hilary and Trudeau are dancing at the white house for a photoshoot

JUST

Ever heard of what Nixon referred to as the silent majority?

That word does not mean what you think it does.

>outside of Sup Forums nobody likes Trump

I know this is bait, but I went to the US recently and ONLY saw Trump signs and bumper stickers, and I saw quite a few of them. Really makes you wonder where all these Hillary people are

What pisses me off so much about this quote, is that if we pretend that bringing justice to refugees that commit crimes and killing ISIS means they win, then that means this faggot cares more about some sandnigger losing (based on his own rules), than he does about his own people winning or at least surviving.

here in america we've been cucked pretty bad, but then I see countries like canada, and I realize that it could be a lot worse.

He's ignorant, but acts like a know it all, for instance when he tried to explain quantum computing and qubit in particular saying that: "They are more complex and allow for different output numbers." Or something along the those lines, you cannot have any other numbers aside from binary, zero and one, off and one.

idiot alert

Outside of pol everyone hates Trudeau, maybe you should go outside some time

Wow really
Maybe you should look at his approval ratings lol

So, where's the legalized weed?

Nice try Shill

Pic related

The thought of that hideous old crone pawing my beautiful husbando with her wretched, clammy meathooks absolutely sickens me.

It's a fake quote, however he did say that honour killings aren't barbaric.

No, seriously, a lot of people hate him, the liberal party has already sunk us into huge debt and brought in thousands of refugees in spite of hundreds of layoffs in Alberta and Ontario losing 30k jobs in June alone. The approval rating last I checked was pretty low, less than half the country is in his favour.

this is my first time seeing this pic with Justin in it
fucking kek

Remember when Justin promised to tell off Putin, and the first chance he got he started hiding?

>How did that happen?

>completely oblivious to the epidemic of Canadian shitposting on this website.

>MFW

die cuck

no shit

Jokes on you. Only person cucking our prime minister will be Hilary.

Just call him Glass Jaw Justin.

Trudeau is dead set on destroying Canada. I honestly feel kind of bad for leafs

Is there a president of Canada?

thanks for the simpathy america
hope trump annexes us
i got a idea that all non cucked leaves should found a city really close to the american border then referendum to join america

pls have cancer

I feel good about it.

A little... too good... hon hon hon.

Thanks, you're not wrong m8

>nytimes.com/2015/12/13/magazine/trudeaus-canada-again.html
Terrorist groups have specifically said they are targeting Canada and Canadians. And on the subject of national security, Trudeau’s critics say he’s a lightweight and a dangerous one. Trudeau’s most radical argument is that Canada is becoming a new kind of state, defined not by its European history but by the multiplicity of its identities from all over the world. His embrace of a pan-cultural heritage makes him an avatar of his father’s vision. ‘‘There is no core identity, no mainstream in Canada,’’ he claimed. ‘‘There are shared values — openness, respect, compassion, willingness to work hard, to be there for each other, to search for equality and justice. Those qualities are what make us the first postnational state.’’

>‘‘There is no core identity, no mainstream in Canada,’’ he claimed

>Trudeau’s most radical argument is that Canada is becoming a new kind of state, defined not by its European history but by the multiplicity of its identities from all over the world. His embrace of a pan-cultural heritage makes him an avatar of his father’s vision

>Those qualities are what make us the first postnational state.’’

ur not even the guy i replied to retard
ur probably one of the recent saracens imported by trudo

www.nytimes.com/2015/12/13/magazine/trudeaus-canada-again.html

>What the world knows as a progressive modern Canada was created largely under the rule of the Liberal leader Lester Pearson and then Pierre Trudeau in the ’60s and ’70s, when the country began to sever its ties with Britain and assert its own identity. The country created a new flag, replacing the Union Jack with the Maple Leaf, and adopted a national anthem. Quintessential Canadian characteristics — universal medical care, bilingualism, multiculturalism, a strong voice for peace and development at the United Nations — were born during that era. The earliest major political initiative of Pierre Trudeau in the late ’60s was to decriminalize homosexuality. ‘‘The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation,’’ he said. In rapid succession, Trudeau legalized abortion, funded the arts and promoted a race-blind immigration policy, which over time would transform the great cities of the country into polyglot metropolises.

>‘‘Why would we not revoke the citizenship of people convicted of terrorist offenses against this country?’’ Harper asked Trudeau incredulously.

‘‘A Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian,’’ Trudeau replied defiantly. ‘‘And you devalue the citizenship of every Canadian in this place and in this country when you break down and make it conditional for anyone.’’

> The Canadian system does not have the same checks and balances among branches that the American system does, so Trudeau can implement his policies without being stymied

>He knew that Canada would run a deficit, which was unusual for a country known for fiscal probity, but he believed it was the way forward. ‘‘Confident countries are willing to invest in the future,’’ Trudeau said, ‘‘not always follow the conservative orthodoxy of balanced budgets at all costs.’’

The memes are getting too dank. Like what is that shit in the background?

>memes are getting too dank.
>too dank
Prime Memester

He's actually alright

Tell me, how many terrorist attacks do Canada get?

cbc.ca/news/canada/terror-threat-arrest-rcmp-1.3715969
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_shootings_at_Parliament_Hill,_Ottawa
this was on top of my head

>2014
that's like ancient history man
In this year alone, there has been large terrorist attacks all over Europe and the USA, not to mention the ones in 2015

thats only because you fucking imported them in masses, we did, but not as much as you
did that fucking autist actually say this, it makes 0 sense

We had some /r9k/ guy convert to Islam and get shot by the police at his home

I think it's from a movie.

i really hope it is
this guys a fucking humiliation
trump save us

You get the best world leader in the world and you call our guy good?

Was that speech real? It felt like a parody at times, but that really was Justin Trudeau. He sounds more effiminate than usual.

I don't even know what he was talking about.

When the liberals inevitably start some kind of insurrection against President Trump that little fucker will be right there providing arms and safe havens.

Why are leafs so retarded? I mean the extent they go to, to try and beat Australians as the banter masters, it's just sad.

no ones trying to beat you polynesia please annex us

>I live in Toronto, conveniently where CBC conducts all of their polls, everyone loves him!

The whole announcing the budget, saying in 2 months you've already added 10 billion in debt, and allowed the ontario liberals to fuck around with money again, shows incompetence at the highest levels.

canada is 2/3rds rural/small town and doesn't like trudeau. 39% of the vote was what won them the election. Their support has easily fallen, Canadians are apathetic and will reflect their slow disapproval in 2019

i am from rural quebec
everybody hates him

>he isn't old enough to remember watching the cbc laugh at him in the late 00s

'06-15 was a gold mine of trudeau retardation that I followed religiously on account of my hatred for his father. His facial hair phase was GOAT.

rural/eastern Ontario. everyone hates him now.

nothern ontario hated him already.

everything west of ontario that isn't vancouver or calgary hate him.

Why was this post deleted?

Rural Manitoba here, nobody likes him here but immigrants, fat girls and faggy liberal hipsters

Justin found him.

He'll find the rest of you, too.

anything post 2000 is VERY new

He is pretty stupid. Gerald Butts is the one who does the thinking. This drama teacher then acts it out as if he thought it up himself.

i want him to come at me so bad
i would fucking give him a concussion and internal bleeding
it will also be in self defense because he came at me

>mfw even r/canada cucks regret voting for him

I hate this guy because he gives cover to a party that effectively is the same as the cuckservatives economically yet everyone falls for the sunny ways shit.

You should work on your grammar before posting on the internet. This forum is for big boys and girls only. The second paragraph you wrote is unreadable.

I'm so lonely here in USA, all the girls are slutty or bitchy, how are things in the rest of the world

I miss Elbowgate
based Trudeau putting the smackdown on those commie fucks