1. your cunt

1. your cunt
2. what do you think of LIDL's new burgers?

2. they pretty good actually

never had one, is the bacon one good?

You do realise that the food in LIDL is different in every country right?
I fucking love LIDL :D

>actually eating LIDL's food
Njut av att bli förgiftad

dunno
only had the cheese one without bacon

lidl food is cheap and delicious
i actually have something right now

what food do they have in uk?

who the fuck is that poor?

Are you talking about microwaveable burgers? :/
>what food do they have in the UK
All sorts. I bought pic related yesterday which isn't the best but is probably half the price of a similar quality product from Sainsburys or Waitrose.

Didn't know what a LIDL was till this point. It looks kinda like a Wegman's. Might try them out if I ever pass by.

>Are you talking about microwaveable burgers? :/
no
they are selling burges that are kept at a slightly warm temperature like at McD so they are ready to eat

>who the fuck wants a cheap but delicious meal that much
FTFY

I have some crunher cornish extra mature cheese

It's basically the same as Aldi but I prefer LIDL

Lidl still has that slightly iffy reputation, whether it's justified I can't say. It's Aldi which is seen as the superior Germany supermarket.

>ikke ham

so you are a poorfag immigrant?

Enjoy that fren. High-end cheddar is truly an amazing thing. When it's really good I swear I get a dopamine rush from it.
Did you buy that there?

They're making headway.

Being a poorfag who shops at both they are very similar. Personally I prefer LIDL, but ALDI is more consistent with their offerings. The fruit and veg is pretty bad from both.

no it means "not him"
i forgot to remove my name from another thread you angry bastard

Aldi is the official supermarket supplier of Team GB, so they have a reputation to uphold for providing good quality produce so the team can win gold medals (at the real olympics).

For Finland it was a divine intervention that Lidl decided to expand here.

The food market was practically a double monopoly of 2 market chains, since lidl came in with it's ridiculously cheap prices and being able to keep the prices so cheap it broke the monopoly and forced these 2 chains to compete making the market more diverse.

I wish I had a lidl near me but ICA is everywhere instead

Hahaha
You look like a romanian pedestrian guy.