Fucking hell guys, I don't hate refugees or minorities...

Fucking hell guys, I don't hate refugees or minorities. I used to meme on here about supporting Trump and hating niggers and stuff, but then I go out into real life and everyone hates me if I try and share those opinions.

I was rasied to be an empathetic, caring person, and although I despise islam and it's terrorism, I don't think it's bad if my country gives a few thousand syrian mothers and children a home.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/politics/quotes/undermine.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

children eventually grow up to be men and women give birth to men also what will these syrian women do once syria is good again they will use the money the state gave them to bring their husbands over.

>I despise islam and it's terrorism
Its because you have empathy for your fellow man your people.

I am fine with any and all non-muslim refugees from the middle east. Fuck it bring em over. I lay money in 10 years they will want us to go steamroll those inbred cocksuckers.

BUT WE HAVE A DUTY TO HELP THEM

YOU FUCKING TREACHEROUS COWARD

Sheep will always follow the herd.

leaf there are muslim countries in europe like kossovo and turkey. now ask yourself why they didn't take in any terrorists?

Do you still support Drumpf? If so, why?

Yep. Fuck Hillary.
She's corrupt.

Just make pretend to have inoffensive centrist maybe slightly liberal views.

Theres literally no reason to reveal your power level other than wanting to become a social pariah

A LEAF!?

>Mothers and children
Meanwhile swarms of men flood across borders.
They even refuse to work because the say the pay is too low.
The poor guys must have it so hard

>reflexively spewing boilerplate rhetoric on a board where children are propagandized to

Yes, they certainly do.

wtf, I hate racism and Islamophobia now.

I thought Leafs used live squirrels as bait, not this weak shit.

How old are you?

Never take Sup Forums seriously. Literally a bunch of trolling NEET sperglords in an echo chamber

>I don't hate refugees or minorities
>but then I go out into real life and everyone hates me if I try and share those opinions

Huh? You make no fucking sense. Unless you live in the most absolutely based town in Canada.

Fuck off CTR.

>I was raised to be an empathetic, caring person

Being only that makes no sense. You have to empathize and care for your ingroup.

don't take Sup Forums seriously. If you've talked to immigrants you'd know most of them are very nice people. Cultural differences and language barriers make them act much more humble than average whites

>everyone hates me if I try and share those opinions
see

There comes a point where there will be millions upon millions of whites with nothing at all to lose. And when I say "nothing at all" I mean that life won't be any different in or out of prison.

The only reason the vast majority of people aren't full Sup Forums isn't media or any of that. That just makes it easier to stay a cuck, it doesn't make people cucks. People become cucks because of leverage. They do not want to lose status, they do not want to cause problems with their family, and they do not want to lose their jobs.

Take all those things away - status, family, and jobs - and they will go full Sup Forums because there is no longer any leverage to cause them to behave in racially suicidal ways.

>don't take Sup Forums seriously. If you've talked to immigrants you'd know most of them are very nice people. Cultural differences and language barriers make them act much more humble than average whites

What?

This is exactly what's wrong with SJWs. You can't make public policy based on feelings or "if you talk to them you'll find out they're human". Holy fucking shit, well duh.

Here's the thing, my father is an immigrant, two of my best friends are immigrants, and so fucking what. Discovering they "are people too, hurr durr," is the beginning of the conversation, not the end of it.

Don't listen to this retard fucking SJW beta male.

It's not that all immigrants are bad (at all). It's that mass immigration from the third world, coupled with anti-white government policies such as affirmative action, inflated grades, quotas, government backed business loans for nonwhites, etc. Are not fair.

All politics is about self interest. Vote for yours. Not theirs. They don't vote for yours, do they? No, of course not.

>unironically using Drumpf
On one hand it's a good identifier, on the other it's mildly irksome. Hillshills have no data, statistics, leaks, sound arguments. They have some traction on the university bit, but that's really it. Anything else, when held up to close scrutiny, evaporates into thin air like the vapid lies they are.

The only thing they can do is bellow "waycst" like the children they are. What garbage.

>he thought the War on Whites was just a meme
>gets depressed after finding out otherwise
>complains on Sup Forums

Welcome to the party, pal!

>You can't make public policy based on feelings or "if you talk to them you'll find out they're human". Holy fucking shit, well duh.
The concept of macro-level trends or statistics is completely beyond leftshits.

Do I care you live in an apartment next to a really nice Paki family? Not really, when 80% of crimes in Copenhagen and 78% of crimes throughout the whole of Denmark are committed by non-white foreigners, or 77.8% of rapes in Sweden being committed by Muslims.

>although I despise islam and it's terrorism,
Whoa there don't tell me you're Islamophobic?

In any case, listen, if anyone of your "friends" abandon you simply because of your political views, they are incredibly immature and not good friends.

Lets take the other side, what if you confessed to being a hardcore communist to your friends? I bet they would support you

wtf I love shillary now.

"I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this—who will count the votes, and how."

What did he mean by this?

I feel the same way about Jews. I have nothing against them. I don't care if some lefty jews have SJW agendas, that's not enough for me to label the whole race as in on a conspiracy to destroy white man, or to deny the holocaust.

I am probably 1% on Sup Forums, sometimes I feel very unwelcome on this board, but I don't care. I want to know the latest happenings on the election and Islamic attacks, even if it means being a complete minority with regards to my feelings on the Jews.

snopes.com/politics/quotes/undermine.asp

Yeah, it's impossible to talk logic with SJWs.

They simply can't grasp game theory or self interest or macro statistics or even be honest about the human condition. Their entire ideology comes down to "I met an immigrant and he smiled so therefore we should legalize 30 million mestizo hispanics and give them stuff."

It's fucking madness.

Most people operate under massive cognitive dissonance. I was Mormon at one time and said something against faggots and people got pissed at me. Nevermind the Mormon Church was one of the most prominent anti-gay organizations.

I'm convinced the SJW mentality is partly caused by weak math skills. Note like you said leftists have no concept of rates or probability. You say blacks have a higher crime rate, or Muslims have a higher terrorism rate, they immediately respond "not all blacks" or "not all Muslims."

But gay people aren't really an issue.

They've always been here, and always will.

But mass immigration from the 3rd world (particularly Muslims) will fundamentally alter and ultimately destroy Western Nations. That is a growing problem.

Gays aren't a problem.

Because the SJW Religion is all about emotion. It's primarily about scoring social brownie points with other cucks by ceaseless virtue signaling.

>"Look everybody! I like black people and high taxes! Aren't I wonderful!!"

It's so fucking transparent.

I agree. Just pointing out that people don't really give much thought to how their actions fit into the larger picture. The old forest for the trees observation. I was chastised for criticizing gays from a bunch of people paying tithing money to an organization committed to limiting gay rights.

Yeah, I once saw a woman post on failbook that "if she won the megalottery she'd build a massive home for all the unwanted children." Totally irreverent feel-good bullshit.

Yeah, it's a good point.

People don't like to put much thought into their actions. They just sort of go with the current narrative.

The problem is that the regressive left controls the current narrative.

UK government wants to help genuine refugees.
That's why we give more foreign aid than any other country except USA. We are second in giving.
It's better to help people where they live. And provide for them near their country.
That's why UK takes 20,000 refugees over five years, and Germany takes more than a million in one year.
We don't have open borders, because we're a collection of islands. The sea is the border.
We also disregard anything that the EU tells us.
We are arrogant and don't give a shit what other countries think. Fastest growing economy in Europe and strongest military.
UK aid is directed at the source. Refugee camps in Jordan, Turkey and Lebanon. My country gives more than any other European country.