Should racemixing be encouraged more...

Should racemixing be encouraged more? I believe it is a good thing since mixed people get better genes due to hybrid vigor and once starts to look the same then there will be no more racism. It is a win-win for everyone.

Let nature take its course. If two white folk wanna bang that's absolutely fine. If a white man wants to make love to a fine black lass or a nice China doll, by all means that is his choice.

Eugenics, outside of gene therapy and GMO, always leads to weird and wicked results, as a result of debased and corrupted ideologues.

>and once starts to look the same then there will be no more racism.

I think that it is better to leave the original species.

>once starts to look the same then there will be no more racism. It is a win-win for everyone.

South americans are racists as hell and they are race mixed.

Woah, I didn't know central Africa and Europe were free of tribal racism.

Kalergi please go.

Meanwhile in reality, the entire Muslim world is in conflict with each other. Africans are fighting each other. Asians are fighting each other. Europeans are. And they all rook the same.

We should.
I believe in the sense of aesthetics as a universal human trait.
Pale skin, blue/green eyes and STRAIGHT brown hair, with sharp and straight face features, is aesthetically superior (my traits); we have to breed out brown eyes and dark skin.
But, genetic engineering can't come soon enough though.

It has been happening for the past thousands of years
It will be happening in the thousands of years to come
Literally just let it happen

Not everything is race though culture is also very important. Cultures shouldn't mix into one shitty mess though else every culture would lose its uniqueness.

>Should racemixing be encouraged more
no because civilizations will be destroyed

Imagine if all women were a variance of pic related.

You have no idea what hybrid vigor is.
You are retarded for thinking racism is a cause and not a consequence.

This
Racism is the consequence of human ignorance, and should be dealth with accordingly

We're going to edit the human genome eventually anyway so who gives a shit, blow your load in whatever you want, saving X race is a meme.

Racemixing should be government enforced
You should be assigned a partner of a different race and having less than 2 children with them should be a crime

Hybrid Vigor is rare.

If every woman looked the same, it kind of cheapens the beauty.

This
If a government take race mixing, so that government can deprive a ethnicity of minority identity.
Also, they can eliminate the independence of ethnic groups.
This is what is currently taking place in China.

Hybrid vigor is, by definition, literally not applicable to humans.

>Harem of black haired qt3.14s

Yes...

>Should racemixing be encouraged more? I believe it is a good thing since mixed people get better genes due to hybrid vigor
That's for plants you dumb fuck. Mixing just opens people up to more genetic diseases/mutations.

Exactly where did you get this information from user?

>If every woman looked the same
Like they do everywhere south of Texas, East of Caucasus, and Africa?
There's like 3 types of black hair, brown eyes and skin.
But an infinity for blue/green eyes and brown hair (all the way from dark blonde, and red to black).