ITT we recast GOT

ITT we recast GOT

1st for Lyanna STARK

Cercei LANNISTER

Admit it, based Curry in his prime would've been a better Littlefinger than CIA

i'm picturing him as littlefinger slanted over in his high-tech wheelchair struggling to speak in order to give sansa advice on ruling.

Helps she doesn't have a body covered in shitty tattoos and I wanted to fuck her to pieces since Spartacus

lmao like you can last more than 6 minutes white boy

CIA's betrayal was atleast somewhat surprising in S1. With Curry, everyone would know.

Sansa.

i would have liked this more than lena headey. lena is a gross hag that can't act worth a shit.

NO

>chaos is a wheelchair

Would be a good Catelyn though

Dany :^)

Danaerys Targaryan

one of the sand sneks

That's the flattest chest I've ever seen in my life

no, just remove the sand snakes

Yes but that ass though

>bra
Literally for what purpose

Ygritte

Couldn't act for shit but she's hot as fuck.

Holy shit, yes.

brienne or the mountain

100 times this

Jon Snow

too feminine

Dany.

The problem is that casting options are insanely limited since they have to be British or capable of doing a convincing non-American accent. Like Pedro Pascal is a born and raised New Yorker but he can fake a heavy latino accent so he works as Oberyn. Dinklage's accent sucks but there aren't many dwarf actors so he gets away with it.

I'd climb her mountain if you get what I mean.

lol

It wouldn't work. Arya is supposed to look like her and we all know what Maisie looks like.

you'd go hiking and mountain climbing together? that's nice

let's recast arya

You aren't serious are you? She's not good looking enough granted but she's probably the best actor on the show right now by a country mile

How about pic related for Arya? She would have been like 12 or 13 when the show started, a bit old but all the characters were significantly aged up anyway (Robb is in his late 20s in the show compared to 16 in the books).

this one is better for arya

gotcha man

Is that an actress or a stock photo?

>implying Maisie is an actress in the first place

Margeary Tyrell

NO

Name?

Well, if you want her to look like Lyanna.

Jon Snow

RETARD

Margeary Tyrell

Stannis Baratheon

Night King

Jon Snow

Not that guy, but isn't Margery supposed to be young and attractive?

Stannis Baratheon

Just leave them in as they were in the books. Bad Poosy Double Daggers was a sweet, demure, innocent seeming girl who poisoned people's food

Yeah let's make everyone be played by 20 yo non-actor models

lol no. she is a one note actress that is only good at playing bitch-cersei that fidgets with her hand, she can't handle any scene where cersei isn't a bitch. she ruined joffrey's death scene

Cersei Lannister

sansa

giant brute woman

sansa is perfect as she is

She's great in spartacus. Literally perfect for a cersei type character too.

perfect casting

Guys! its 2017 you racist, (((hollywood))) needs to be more diverse, I give you Theon, Robb, and Jon

Yara Greyjoy

fuck off to your containment board

Copy that

Daenerys.

Emilia looks the part, but she doesn't nail that demure-maiden-turned-dragon-tyrant I really want to see.

yara is supposed to be ugly

YARA Greyjoy

Could actually see that working.

>t.

The best post so far.

I like these fantasy threads

this is good

my eyes have been opened. proceed.

t. TD

A lot of the actors don't nail their roles, because this show didn't have its insane budget when it got started, so they could only cast a few top-class people. Sometimes the F-listers they hired end up being brilliant though (Pedro Pascal, for example).

Lyanna is supposed to be good looking and also not clearly above the age of 30

She looks too young to be the mother of 3 children.

>Yara

That's not her name.

Margaery?

I would ask both of you to fuck off before you derail the thread with your uterine cramps, but be my guest as this thread is silly as shit

in the middle ages, they used to breed young

Shae the funny horse

no

She's a walk off character user. It's her dying in bed covered in blood after childbirth. I mean? I think it's fine.

absolutely the fuck not.

Isn't Cersei like 40 years old in the show? That actress looks to be in her 20s.

Samwell Tarly

SHAE

sam is perfect as he is in the show
fuck your jew

Cameo from these two as brothel whores

this is always so fucking amusing because she's literally perfect until she smiles

Catelyn Tully. If they actually did the Lady Stoneheart stuff.

So Rhaegar probably looked something like this, right? like Griffith from Bersek.

Do they really have to be British though?

One of the dumbest tropes in medieval/fantasy is that everyone has British accents. It's anachronistic for one thing. The modern British accent didn't emerge until the late 18th - early 19th century. It also is terribly cliche at this point. There's nothing wrong with actors sounding American.

Lyanna BY FAR

>princely and beloved
>rapist

checks out