I just came back from watching Kubo. It was really good!

I just came back from watching Kubo. It was really good!

You all should go see it. That is all.

shameless self bump.

Seriously, you guys need to see this movie. Its bretty guud.

I still need to rewatch Coraline for comparison story-wise. I'm pretty confident that Kubo is the most impressive Laika film visually, though.

I loved it, I'm going to go see it again this weekend

I've already been. I think I'll see it again in the nice theater on my day off... which isn't for another week.

I'll go see it again soon. Seriously worth it.

PLEASE STOP.

I'VE BEEN GUILT-TRIPPED ENOUGH.

I'M GOING SATURDAY!

If it's still in my theaters.

I plan on seeing in in a week with friends

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I'LL DO IT
SHEESH

I'd fuck that monkey

I've seen it twice now.

And I realized why I like Coraline more than Kubo. The villain doesn't have enough face time. The Moon King was foreshadowed as fuck, but the emotional connection between Kubo and the Moon King made the Moon Kings trying to convince Kubo to join him felt hallow. Not to mention the Moon Kings argument hinged on Kubo hating humanity, but it was the Moon King that is the source of all Kubo's suffering.

Forgot spoilers.

I completely feel you. He didn't appear enough. By the end all I thought of him as was final boss.

matthew is great as beetle
i just wish beetle's and monkey's realisation at the end could be fleshed out more

the sisters were better villains than the moon king

When I heard that the villain was called the Moon King, I expected an army to move against Kubo's journey. It was underwhelming when his forces were summed up with his two daughters.

Saw it last sunday.. it is pretty good. Best of the stop-motion films. Miles ahead of any Tim Burton crap.

I am so pissed that this isn't showing in the Philippines.

>release date 09.09
Thanks for nothing, this stupid country.

Saw it with a friend, plan to rewatch it with my family this week.

that sucks. why not?

I saw it and really loved it. As others feel the ending is not as good as it could have been but it's still worth seeing.
Is there/is there going to be an art book?

I just looked it up. There is an art book out but it doesn't have any of the puppets, or sets.
What a let down

Estonia?

>Its bretty guud

I felt the story was too simple and predictable, but visually, it was pretty amazing, and the acting was great