Ah, Sup Forums is actually half decent now

ah, Sup Forums is actually half decent now.
but how do I make this crap really work? I still see k-cancer occasionally.

PICKLE RICK?

I'm just gonna do exactly the same, but for real, I'm a newfag here in Sup Forums, what the fuck is ''kino''?

>making a thread about posts you're hiding
i'm giving you 2 days before you drop all these filters, you meme loving fuck

spammers are getting smarter. They don't include what they are talking about. There is no rick and morthy thread where rick and morthy are mentioned

The highest tier of artistry in motion pictures. Kino is above all the other categories (Joints, Flicks, Movies, Film, and Cinema).

Kino can only be enjoyed by patricians. Plebeians aren't ready for kino, as they would have trouble picking up on the subtle sociological themes & masterfully-executed yet intentionally-mistransmitted messages that always seem to fly right over lesser minds undetected. These motion pictures are eternally poignant, forever relevant, steeped in an understanding of the world and exuding it unto others like a blessing from heaven, made from important thinkers, visionaries. Unlike bar-lowered shite-content-pushers like Tarantino. Joints, flicks, and movies appeal to a wide range, while Kino is for people with a true passion and understanding of filmmaking.

its german for cinema. people boil all their discussion about movies down to this one retarded word.

so many people are completely deprived of words and incapable of creating and shaping their very own opinion it seems.

you copypasting some informal doesnt change anything about just how bad this word and everyone using it is, and just how canceorus you are to this website.

you deny any possibility of real discussion.

>its k-cancer
>its not k-cancer

that is the only thing your likes talk about now. this is nothing more than the thumbs up thumbs down degenaration of youtube and netflix.

simple minds

A few more filters:
rick
morty
pickle
pickel
game of thrones
got general
emoji
star wars

And any meme shows.

Everything you have filtered on your Sup Forums side is done mostly by your friends from Sup Forums

>visiting Sup Forums

kinó

>He goes to Sup Forums

Du bist das problem.

>puts the / in
>colours -kino red but hides it anyway

Tut mir Leid dass ich als Kind Geld für Konsolen hatte, Untermensch.

You can combine single words into one filter

ex: right now I have

Vader||Skywalker||Jedi||finn||lightsaber||Battlefront||JJ||Force||Rey||Empire||Kylo||Boyega||cape||capeshit||rick||morty||capekino

But then you won't see any threads.

pickelfresse