Die fighting on the front to cover the retreat of your allies the British

>die fighting on the front to cover the retreat of your allies the British
>they bomb your fleet and after the war paint you as surrendering cowards

Pshh nothing personnel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cN3yrJP24-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Norman French were true soldiers, the southern Vichy Gauls were cucks

>The Brits had already been softened up to hate their French allies by General Mason-Macfarlane, who gave an off-the-record briefing to journalists in London on 28 May 1940 in which he told them to blame French troops for the demise of the British Expeditionary Force; reporters ran “exclusives” next day – no sources, of course (as usual) – precisely reflecting the words of the general.

Are the British naturally an evil race?

No that's Zionist kikes, Arabs, and dog eating Chinks

>Are the British naturally an evil race?
i think so. not just from reading about their conduct in history, but also reading british posts on any board with flags.

But the British combine the devilishness of the Semites, the looks of the Arabs, and the culinary habits of the Chinese though?

>die fighting on the front to cover the retreat of your allies the British

This was not particularly heroic, in fact it was the bare minimum duty they had towards the Brits considering the BEF was there to defend France anyway. If the French had invaded the Rhineland in 1939 instead of sitting around doing fuck all there might have been no need for everything that followed at all.

I'm an Arab and I can confirm we Arabs have the worst qualities of all 3 races. We have the aggressiveness of black peoples , the racism of white people, and the small dicks of Asian people.

They've played with the cards they were dealt, and always had to be traitorous and conniving, but what annoys me is when theu try to wipe way that history of themselves and present themselves as "le honorable heroes".

>the BEF was there to defend France anyway.
...ergo the interests of Britain, so yes, it was selfish too.

>If the French had invaded the Rhineland in 1939 instead of sitting around doing fuck all
They hoped to do that, but the British weren't willing to follow through with it, which would have left the French outnumbered.

>the racism of white people
what are some races that aren't racist?

Well, that is unless you're Lebanese. Lebanese are tanned whites most of the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=cN3yrJP24-I

nah bro germans LITERALLY dindu nuffin they let them go

France was utterly humiliated in the war. It was and remains the single greatest military defeat in human history. Nothing even remotely compares to the scale and depth of French incompetence in 1939/1940. If I had been French I would probably just have killed myself in shame.

Chinese

>Nothing even remotely compares to the scale and depth of French incompetence in 1939/1940

This would be comparable if the Vietnamese had then proceeded to invade and conquer the entire continental United States, which capitulated after a few weeks of sporadic, disorganised resistance

>forgetting how much the Germans lucked out that they constantly kept running into fuelling stations and that the French and British decided to get pissy at each other, and not break out of the encirclement
>forgetting that the MAnstein plan only got accepted because of a plane error
It was French/British incompetence, combined with the Germans having litterally everything good (except Dunkirk) happen to them.

Also, the French were containing the Germans by the time they'd inflicted their first onslaught, but Petain got retarded and surrendered it all.

>It was and remains the single greatest military defeat in human history. Nothing even remotely compares to the scale and depth of French incompetence in 1939/1940

What about the French defeat in 1871?

Also you're being unfair. Most ordinary French didn't want to fight Germany, they were only unwillingly dragged to the war by their Jewish pro-bolshevik masters in the government. As soon as the (((French government))) fled like rats from Paris, thebfrench people realised there was no need to have another huge war with Germany so they negotiated sn armistice

>it doesn't count reeeeeeeeeee

>vietnamese = best army in the world, coupled with the world's best generals, and unprecedented coordinated of air and armored warfare that were the Germans
Sure....

anyone notice how lebanese girls are w i f e y s? Honestly, arab girls in general are hot, but I swear a disproportionately high number of lebanese girls are gorgeous

>ARRRRRGH IT WASN'T FAIR, THE GERMANS DIDN'T FIGHT FAIR
>*surrenders*

Even the Poles put up a better fight.

>What about the French defeat in 1871?
That was really more owed to the fucked state of politics in France at the time.

>ow no the country is being invaded by Germans
>fuck it, let's start a civil war between monarchists, republicans and imperials, that worked like a charm during the revolutionary wars lol!

>Americans equate losing to your stronger neighbour to losing to bumfuck Asian country no. 124514 when you're the first superpower
Hmmmm....

I tried so hard to get my parents to be friends with the parents of the cute choir girls at church but then I found out they're all massive whores, despite the religious Facebook crap they spam. I literally HATE >>ALL

Not American, but Vietnam was a political defeat not a military one. The Yanks were literally on the cusp of victory but had lost the war of attrition at home.

The French by comparison were completely beaten in every quarter and at every turn by the Germans, then were occupied, humiliated and had to be liberated by their two most hated Anglo rivals. In fact they were so booty blasted that years later they had to invent the myth of the French Resistance because they couldn't stand that Paris was freed by British/American forces.

>Not American, but Vietnam was a political defeat not a military one.
If we're allowed to dandy about it like that, then might as well call what France got a political defeat too:
>get your standing army annhilated but the reserves are able to hold the Germans at the Somme
>tense situation since nobody in France wants another costly war
>Petain is a fascism-boo and jumps to the occasion to get appointed president and surrender the country to Hitler
Political, not military user.

> their two most hated Anglo rivals
>America hated by 1940s France
>Great Britain, with whom the French had fought for four bloody years hated by 1940s France
Hmmm...

>the myth of the French Resistance
>myth
>Americans get cucked out of making France a puppet country because of that very resistance
>myth
Poor Americans getting swindeled by myths ":('".

are you arab, user? appeal to their wilder sides. a gentleman in the streets but haram in the sheets.

>this thread
>vietnamese slaves make our shoes and underware
>YOUR GUISE RLY LOST YHE WAR LOL

>Americans can get beat in war by their own shoe-makers
Can you sink even lower than that?

They wouldn't have needed to die fighting if they hadn't lead such a shit fight in the first place.