BROS BROS BROS BROS BROS BROS BROS BROS BROS BROS BROS BROS BROS BROS

BROS BROS BROS BROS BROS BROS BROS BROS BROS BROS BROS BROS BROS BROS

This is our recent conversation.

She initially told me that she wanted to break up over something that happened to her in her teenage years...I thought 'yeah PTSD over something, ok take a break to get a hold over what's bothering you and we'll get back together'. She even implied just that, too.

Then, this is what we exchanged today

BROS PLEASE I'M ON MY KNEES I NEED YOUR ADVICE

I've contributed memes and have been a Sup Forumsack since it started and before, with /news/

please for the love of god I'm begging you guys, please tell me what I should do. Our relationship was so perfect, and she is a traditional conservative so I don't think she's cheating on me...

I'm grey, she's blue

Other urls found in this thread:

getyourexbackpermanently.com/#Deadly_Mistake_1_Calling_And_Texting_Them_All_The_Time
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kübler-Ross_model
youtube.com/watch?v=jYN4CllWuiM
youtube.com/watch?v=S9tKwSboJeg
youtube.com/watch?v=ITDL53DTJ7I
youtube.com/watch?v=S5Y8tFQ01OY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Charge your phone

Disregard females and acquire currency, my boy.

Say bye. Its over.

cuckcold cuckold cuckold

tyrone treating her right now

its obvious shes after the nigger dick just give up on her its over she dont want you its painfully clear in that exchange

Same thing happened to me three months ago in a almost two years of relationship. She still likes you, but the relationship is over, m8.

Am I still on pol??

just let her go. imo (and i could definately be wrong) she just doesnt think you two are meant to be and is trying to tell you that in a way that won't damage your self esteem. i know it sounds hard to believe right now because you're an emotional hurricane, but believe me, you'll find the one you're meant to be with eventually, and when you do you won't ever look back.

just head over to the winchester, grab a pint and wait for this all to blow over. Also, /adv/ is probably a better place for this thread. Sup Forums on average has a pretty fucked up view on women.

>USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

it's over bud

>let her go
>go drink with buds
>hit gym
>make gains
>find a fit qt
>be happy

OH MY GOD!
How could you post our private conversations on Sup Forums you fucking creep!

ITS OVER FOREVER NOW

bros c'mon please

c'mon dude

c'mon, I asked her if it was another guy, and she told me no.

Also the day we broke up, she clenched me and cried into my shirt like I've never seen ANYBODY cry before, which lasted for a half hour.

There's no way that somebody who disrespects me would have done that, you know what I mean?

C'mon man, please

>I NEED YOUR ADVICE
>I've contributed memes and have been a Sup Forumsack since it started and before, with /news/

Then you should know that we have a board for relationship bullshit called /adv/. But since you got dubs, Let's have a look....

Aaaand cut her loose. What kind answers did you even expect from giving Sup Forums a pic like this? She sounds stupid and obviously doesn't want to be with you, and you haven't said anything to make it sound like she's worth a shit. Get rid of her and find someone better.

Drop her. It's clear she's not that into you and she knows you have fallen for her. Don't be a pussy. It's over.

Yeah, fucked it m80.

she's trying to let you down gently, don't make it any harder on yourself than it has to be. Seriously, you sound like a bitch at the end there, grow some balls.

im sorry but you just have to know when to move on youre only going to hurt yourself this is how modern women are

Christ, what a massive beta clingy cuck. No wonder she absolutely wants to leave you

Of course it's not another guy, she is having an existential crisis and she can't balance her life and the relationship anymore. I'm sorry, m8, it's over.

Go. She's cheating on you and doesn't have the guts to say it. Happens bruh.

You staying makes you a cuck

She's probably been sitting on this for months. Women are shit. You don't think half this board has has this exact thing happen to them?

You don't think I had the same exact thing happen to me?

Redpill Lesson #1: Women are lesser.

You both sound like drama queens and deserve each other.

She only cried because she feels bad because she knows the breakup will hurt you. Don't fall for it.

Pretty solid advice

I just wanted to get some other type of perspective so I came on here.

Fuck, I just...I honestly don't know what to fully think until she just tells me.

if I cheated on my girlfriend, then wanted to broke up with her sometime after....Yeah, I don't think I'd bother hugging her tight and crying into her arms for 30 minutes

That and man, she loved all of my entire family too. She has too much respect for me, herself, and my family as well as hers to cheat or whatever.

FUCK

Fpbp

Hahaha

She fucked another dude and felt bad about it (read GUILTY) when confronted by you.

That's all it was, woman are like this. They will compartmentalize things weirdly. You are done here, move on my man.

is this going to be another (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST) thread?

She's cheating on you. Women are the same regardless of politics. Consider this your redpill.

move on; either she realizes eventually what she's thrown away and comes back or she doesn't and you've acquired a better woman that appreciates you enough not to play weird-ass mindgames.

Either way; don't trick yourself into thinking she's special and leave her.

This is some Sup Forums shit, no wonder she wants to leave you, your a stupid fuck. Let her go OP, she's gonna play you as a cuck, sine that's how you're acting

she doesnt disrespect you and she still likes you in some capacity. If you're REALLY hellbent on her, cut all contact for at least 30 days and work on improving yourself. Give her time to miss you.

read this shit
getyourexbackpermanently.com/#Deadly_Mistake_1_Calling_And_Texting_Them_All_The_Time

She's letting you down easy, you won't believe me but that's what it is. Life is too short to get hung up on people like this, get someone that doesn't do this dumb bullshit.

Let her go. Stop making life harder on yourself. You'll only make yourself even less appealing by groveling at her feet.

Does it really matter if she cheated on you at this point? It's done.

This isn't Sup Forums you fucking nigger get the hell out of here and don't come back

this fampai

honestly just murder-suicide and you'll be together forever

Women are like that. They can easily get emotional over stuff like that. You think she really cares because you would never cry if you were the one breaking up with her.

LET HER GO.

its over

move on, take a hint

clear as day

Tell her ok then block her. If a girl wants to leave don't try and stop her.

This girl wants nothing to do with you at all. She's just a coward and can't say it out right so she's lying about some trouble past nonsense to let you down easier.

She is fuxkibg someone else just a ditch her don't talk to her anymore. Start hanging out with other girls it's over

>There's no way that somebody who disrespects me would have done that
>if I cheated on my girlfriend, then wanted to broke up with her sometime after....Yeah, I don't think I'd bother hugging her tight and crying into her arms for 30 minutes

You're applying male logic to female behavior.

>C'mon man, please

And now you appear to be begging for answers while ignoring the ones that have been posted. This leads me to believe that you're just waiting for somebody to post the answer that you agree with, so you can take the course of action you already have plotted out in your head.

Just stop dude. Order a pizza and some dessert, smoke a bowl or two, eat all that food up, and try to get a good night's sleep. Then get up to a new day without this cunt.

>She has too much respect for me, herself, and my family as well as hers to cheat or whatever

Bro have you ever noticed that when somebody goes and does something fucked up, 9 times out of 10 the people around them go "Gee what a surprise! They seemed like they had so much X". This is going to sound edgy, but never underestimate the ability of people you think you can trust to do stupid, fucked up, or otherwise self-destructive shit.

I'm not saying 100% that she's cheated on you, but this shit you're saying sounds like you're in denial. It's best just forget about her and move on. And when I say move on I fucking mean move on. Delete her number and block all of her social media bullshit. DO NOT ENGAGE.

Give up

She never really liked you and she's trying her best to not look like an asshole while basically saying, "i'm bored with you" (which is an asshole thing to say)

that I need space bullshit is her way of saying she wants random dick. delete her number

I'd love to tell you how to fix it but this is probably a convoluted way of breaking up because she's into someone else.

Also you need to realise that you sound like a bitch. Don't talk like that to a girl ever, maybe after you've been married 20 years or something.

If you don't want to think that she's into someone else that's fine because you now do the exact same thing anyway, which is NO CONTACT and meet new girls

only thing you need to say to her

"Okay. Bye."

then delete number

you acted like a pussy by blubbering over it

when a bitch comes at you with some "maybe we should part" shit, all you say is

"Okay. Bye."

delete number, ignore texts, act like a man who isn't a whipped fuckboi

now get this gay /r9k/ shit off muh Sup Forums

what if she just doesn't feel like she's ready to be in a relationship, and something inside thinks she isn't meant for love so she's scared you know what I mean?

What if that's the real reason, and wants she snaps out of it she'll get back together with me?

So she's not cheating, she just panicked over something internally inside her, and she isn't thinking straight

You are insecurity personified. Women hate that. First, stop being such a little bitch and just maybe she'll start craving your cock again.

Hey OP, my gf was on her period, lost a grandma, and was all depressed and got it in her head she didn't want to date anymore.
>Why?
>I don't know, I can't explain it :(
>That's just depression, you'll feel different in a few days

Obviously the conversation was longer than that, but that was the gist.

We decided to think about breaking up and meet for lunch the next day. I made a copy of "our picture" and gave it to her and talked all sappy about our relationship and boom, one week later and we're good.

tl;dr get her to meet in person, bring a symbol of your relationship (picture etc) and go over the basic reasons you're together.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kübler-Ross_model

>DABDA

> Denial:
The person left behind is unable to admit that the relationship is over. He/she may continue to seek the former partner's attention.

> Anger:
The partner left behind may blame the departing partner, or him/herself.

> Bargaining:
The partner left behind may plead with a departing partner that the stimulus that provoked the breakup shall not be repeated. Example: "I can change. Please give me a chance." Alternatively, he/she may attempt to renegotiate the terms of the relationship.

> Depression:
The partner left behind might feel discouraged that his or her bargaining plea did not convince the former partner to stay.

> Acceptance:
Lastly, the partner abandons all efforts toward renewal of the relationship.

youtube.com/watch?v=jYN4CllWuiM

> Sup Forums on average has a pretty fucked up view on women.

Well that's because /r9k/ won't stay off here

This. Women cheat with impunity.

They'll get bored of you and lead you on until they find the next guy.

If she dumped you it's because she already in her next relationship.

She's not leading you on and speaking with such finality because she knows she can't get anything out of you by doing so.

alright guys, i know this is Sup Forums and we're all insecure faggots obsessed with cuckoldry, but there's no need to torment OP with thoughts of things that most likely never happened. He's already feeling like shit.

Is this supposed to be a cringe thread?

You really dumped your purse heh. I think it's best to explain emotions to her in person.
Let her go without any more emotional stuff and don't text/contact her. Show her that you can stand on your own and theres a good chance she comes back to you.

a lot of people on here talk shit so be wary taking advice , but disregard my flag for a moment...

it may be tempting to look at this from the Sup Forumstard perspective of "chad/cuck/bbc/degeneracy" but that's not really how people actually think in real life. women are fucking idiots but they are pretty individual in a lot of ways.

you already know that shes not breaking up because of something in her teen years, she just has a different reason and isnt that creative in making up lies, or doesnt care enough to make up a convincing story. in all likelihood she probably just thinks you're going to be a bum when youre older or something. its usually something like that.

she probably just doesnt want to commit to spending her life in poverty with someone like you while she could still snag a better life for herself.

she doesn't love you for you, she love the life you can offer her. why else do you think youve never heard a guy describe a woman as "rich" as a positive yet for a lot women it's a codeword.

my advice to you is to firstly #notallwomen, but give this one a rest. she wont ever get back with you, and even if she did it would be years later on a rebound as a way to make you squirm for her own self esteem, then she'll dump you again. the more you struggle the more youll get entangled and cuck yourself. the absolute best thing you can do is to ignore her. if she wants to call you at 2am in a few weeks to come over and suck your dick, great, but she'll never do that if you contact her between now and then. do not contact her. do not be curious, the reason she broke up is because she thinks youre not good enough for her, theres literally never any other reason.

do not contact her, that is your prime directive. if you dont call her you could be doing anything, you could be on a yacht with 3 supermodels making them lick their own feces out of your urethra, but if you contact her complaining asking whyyyyy baby whyyyyyy she'll know where youve been

Put your drama away, and handle things like a man, if a girl is always getting ptsd she is unstable and not fit to be waifu.

We will educate him on the nature of the bitch and there is nothing you can do to stop us.

it's just a pussy, faggot, get a new one

I tried and she said she needs space from me...

So I agreed and thought she should have time to herself to do solitude reflective thinking to clear her issue...My parents agreed, too.

Then all of a sudden, we has this exchange

Man love is the only true love

LEAVE

There's nothing you can do m8. Just ask to be friends and emotionally abuse her for a few months until she stops reciprocating human affection. That's usually what I do.

Maybe she just doesn't love you anymore, like she got tired of you and is saying such things to cushion your fall, but i dunno what you guys are talking about just from that chat or how she really is. My view is that she is adding drama to a simple feeling so that it does not hit you directly. Anyway, best wishes.

>Also the day we broke up, she clenched me and cried into my shirt like I've never seen ANYBODY cry before, which lasted for a half hour.
>There's no way that somebody who disrespects me would have done that, you know what I mean?

women have an on/off switch for their tears

and even if those tears were genuine, you really want to be with someone who tells you to take a hike when she has a rough spot in life?

The only possible chance you have with this bitch, is if you completely ignore her and IMEDIATELY move on to a better looking girl. Right now.

The chick is telling u she doesn't love you and doesn't want to be with you. Absolutely don't beg. Don't keep telling her you that you don't get it. Tell her ok, go find another bitch, and post happy shit on whatever social networks you are on.

If she gets jealous, she will come running back. If not, it's over.

shes crying because she feels bad. she feels bad because she's leaving you because you arent good enough for her. she knows that this technically makes her a 'bad person'. dont get tricked into thinking that her moral anguish over her dumping you is her second-guessing the decision. shes just applying literal nigger-tier hands up dont shoot logic.

Kek, dude you're a fucking cuck.

You already blew it with this gay shit you've sent. Should have just told her to have a nice life and blocked her number.

>what if she just doesn't feel like she's ready to be in a relationship, and something inside thinks she isn't meant for love so she's scared you know what I mean?

What if my shit turned purple and smelled like rainbow sherbert? What if the Jews didn't control the world? What if you're trying to rationalize her behavior to fit your worldview?

>What if that's the real reason, and wants she snaps out of it she'll get back together with me?

If that's the real reason then I want you to consider this carefully: Do you really want to be with somebody who suddenly decided they wanted nothing at all to do with you and then someday just snapped out of it and came back? If it happened once, it can happen again, and even if it doesn't you're going to spend the rest of this hypothetical relationship walking on eggshells and trying to figure out what she's thinking. Not to mention all the submissive beta male behavior that you'll probably undertake to try to keep her from leaving again.

Is this really what you want?

This shit is Sup Forums-tier m8.

Compelled by your dubs, here is my advise:
>Go to sleep, talk to her the day after tomorrow.

Women are like monkeys. They won't let go of one branch until they have a FIRM hold on another. Shes got another man in mind. Too bad op

LET IT TURN INTO SOMETHING ELSE
youtube.com/watch?v=S9tKwSboJeg

You both sound like drama llamas

Pretty much this. Cut it off like a man and retain your dignity and self worth. No groveling, no crying or whining. No 'we can make it work blah blah blah'.

If you cut off the relationship and take the emotional upper hand, you'll be all the better in the long run.

ok this thread is pretty new so I still have a chance to talk to you directly, ask her to meet up directly in a public place (starbucks, a coffee store, etc) and talk to her about it one on one and see what the root of the problem is. If you really want her to stay with you be honest and truthful about it, but also dont have her mistake your kindness for weakness. Tell her I want to meet just for one last time and hopefully be friends. I know this feel all too well bro from college.

Honestly, I wouldn't even bother talking to her at this point. She's probably lost all respect for OP at this point and she doesn't seem high quality anyways.

Hello Arin

this
You lost any desirability you had to her by being weak.
Your only chance to get her back is to kidnap her, take her by force and keep her locked up until she realizes how much you both love each other.

It's hard, and I'll tell you that I've been through a break-up where the girl really emphasized the finality of it, like yours did.

The best solution is to maintain your dignity, because remember:
>YOU are your own best friend
You tried meeting her, and she refused.
Just know that, at this point, the best thing you can do is focus on self-improvement and wait a couple weeks/month with NO communication, then try to talk casually and hang out.

I did that with my ex, and in that time I realized she treated me like shit, and decided I didn't even want to get back together with her.

This is a valuable time to take an objective look at your relationship. Hindsight is 20/20

>putting pussy on a pedestal
Just drop her, dude. Begging her to take you back like a common cuck will not do you any favours and will make you hate yourself eventually.

White men should not even look at women until they are in their 40s. Then they should snatch up a 16-24 year old for breeding.

that's why you give her the 30 days of no contact- let her figure her shit out and start missing you. At this point I'd try to find someone else, but what the hell you never know.

we should just genocide /r9k/ desu. Literally every other response in this thread is "LEL WYMIN R WHORES :DDDDDD" when its a well documented fact that men cheat more than women. i dont believe in the jewish conspiracy meme, but if anything is a jewish conspiracy to destroy the family, then its this /r9k/ bullshit

Do not do this. You have to make her feel like you are the one cutting it off. If you keep acting like a desperate girl, there is no way she changes her mind. You need to have a date with someone else as fast as you possibly can.

GO TALK TO HER FACE TO FACE.

TEXT ISN"T SHOWING ANY EMOTIONS THAT U CAN CONNECT WITH AND COME TO AN UNDERSTANDING IF THIS RELATIONSHIP IS SO IMPORTANT TO YOU

No, thats not true. You're trying to rationalize someone else's behavior because you are in denial over the reality of your situation.

You dont understand women. Listen to what everyone is gelling you; we arent wrapped up in the moment like you are, and can judge the siguation impartially.

The best thing you could have done is to maintain your frame and show that you arent butthurt. You could have done this bt simply sending a short message like "ok" and leaving it at that.

Instead you spilled your spaghetti.

As Vegeta says, a saiyan must always keep his pride.

As a man, have some dignity and pride. Stop acting like a needy child. Man up and move on.

gets it. It's your best case scenario. Right now there's nothing you can do but let her go.

If you have any shadow of a chance with her left you cut off all bridges and go full silent RIGHT NOW. Don't ever try a text message or a call or whatever way of contact.

And go out tomorrow night. No excuses. Talk of everything but her.

Jesus, are you the woman in this (ex)relationship. We've all been through this before. Now it's your turn.

Tips to make it easier:

1. Constantly tell yourself it's over until you no longer entertain and reconciliation fantasies.

2. Remember that you were happy before you were together and you can be happy again without her.

3. Focus on everything about her that was annoying and flawed. Nobody's perfect and reminding yourself that she isn't helps.

4. Remind yourself that most people experience at least one tough breakup. And most survive just fine.

Do not talk to her face to face. Do not talk to her at all.

>I thought 'yeah PTSD over something, ok take a break to get a hold over what's bothering you and we'll get back together'. She even implied just that, too.

Take a break ALWAYS means fuck someone else. You got cucked mate. Sorry it happens. Cut her off. Move on.

>when a bitch comes at you with some "maybe we should part" shit, all you say is
"Okay. Bye."

THIS
THIS
THIS
You're almost guaranteed 1 of 2 responses:
>wow so you're just gonna throw all that we have away like that?

translation: i was fucking around trying to get you to break and grovel and shower me with attention/gifts and now I'm gonna try and make you feel bad for agreeing to something I suggested

OR

>"hahaha whatever I was fucking John anyway"
No comment needed.

Call their bluff EVERYTIME you'll always get the truth.

Is this a joke? Dump her and find something new. What the fuck is wrong with you?

This Op. Especially

>just let her go. imo (and i could definately be wrong) she just doesnt think you two are meant to be and is trying to tell you that in a way that won't damage your self esteem.

I went through the same thing dude. It sucks. It really does, but you know when it's over. Stop lying to yourself and let her go. There is always someone else for you.

Oldfag here. Just tell her you love her, do not grovel even if you feel like it. Just walk away and maintain your dignity and respect her decision. 99% chance she will come back. Girls are emotional roller-coasters like than desu

I just read through the thread didn't know they had already broken up. Yeah just end it OP.
She's not going to give you closure

SPBP.

let her go faggot
She sounds like troubles

If he tries to take her back hes admitted essentially he is the weaker partner and she can do without him more than he can do without her

He'll be always on the backfoot IF she doesn't pull this shit again

youtube.com/watch?v=ITDL53DTJ7I

On the plus side OP you'll be able to put your energy into getting fitter. Start going jogging.

Do this OP. It should work out great.

youtube.com/watch?v=S5Y8tFQ01OY

Is it a meme to wait for the phone to drain to less than 10% before screen caping and posting?

Absolutely do not tell her you love her. That's the exact opposite of what she wants.
Think about it. If you wanted space from a bitch, and she kept telling you she loves you, you are going to feel more boxed in.

Give her more space than she wants. Don't let her talk call u next week as a friend and talk about anything. Be cruel and heartless. Only chance.

Yes. Along with the trannies. They even shit up /lgbt/ it seems. If it's not a loser /r9k/ loser I hate women post, it's a tranny. W.Would you date me Sup Forums?

Dude. If you were smart you had put a spy app on her phone so you could see with whom she is texting as well.
I GUARANTEE you that she already found somebody else.
Women wait til the new love is secure and than leave in a minute.

If you find out follow your fist instict.