Talk about grasping at straws for a cliffhanger moment

Talk about grasping at straws for a cliffhanger moment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0v0VR6Kf7KQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who's a vegan? Just realized I remember very little about this show.

Gale was vegan, so it was suspicious that he would have a los pollos poster in his house when there were meth super lab notes found in house and los pollos had record of buying all this equipment necessary to make a meth super lab.

Hank was best BB character. Prove me wrong

Breaking Bad is so forgettable.
Can't believe people thought it was the pinnacle of TV

He had the best twist, that his name was secretly Isaac the whole time.

>720p brrip
kys yourself, friendo

>2013+5
>not having Netflix
Literally LMAOing at your whole life

Investing my $ into a business empire in debt 20 billion.

Wtf it's 2018 already

Why would he have a los pollos poster in his house?
Just because he did meth here?
Sounds like an odd reason.

It was a napkin not a poster.

It was a napkin, not a poster.

ok

Maybe he went for a side of green beans and potato wedges?

you're hilarious

Haha remember how he made that rich family think there was a sniper but it was just badger with a laser pointer

>by the last season Jessie is a little bitch
>they bring in the most interesting group of characers at that point; the white supremacists
>kill them all
YAh YAh we got london on the track

That shit was dumb
>implying they wouldn't just call the fbi immediately after hearing that walt died

Did walt tell those two fags to go back every couple months and shine the laser pointer or something?
I guarantee they would get caught on camera eventually. Also how would the two snipers even know if they suddenly cancelled the bank account or whatever it was.

What's the problem?

it was a napkin, not a poster

>it was a napkin, not a poster

>how would the two snipers even know if they suddenly cancelled the bank account or whatever it was.

Because Walt told them they had access to the account

What would the FBI do? The way it was explained to them the alleged assassins would be working off of a hidden countdown. Walt didn't tell them how long the countdown would be, whether it would be weeks, months or years. They would basically have to live the rest of their lives under top security not knowing when this non-existant countdown would hit zero. The only thing that might happen is if the FBI are savvy enough to call Walt's bluff, but Walt's plan was reliant on the idea that Gretchen and Eliot were naive to the nature of the criminal underworld and would figure that complying with Walt would be easier than living under FBI protection.

>Did walt tell those two fags to go back every couple months and shine the laser pointer or something?

Why would that be necessary?

it was a napkin, not a poster

I guess It just felt very forced.
I've read the whole thing that some random dying kid wanted to see those two again and bravo vince reworked them into the ending and to me because of that it feels really out of place.

>2013+5
>2018
>having netflix in not current year

You are incorrect in your assumption that it was a poster. It was in fact, a napkin.

Well at least you can admit your own shitty bias.

I thought it was haysack?

Nope. Isaac.

Poster it not was, but napkin, it is

It was just a napkin bruh

>but it was just badger
and skinny pete*

Hypothetically speaking it was a napkin, not a poster.

youtube.com/watch?v=0v0VR6Kf7KQ

Gale did nothing wrong

Except cook meth