youtube.com/watch?v=uKB0ogglzGQ&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=VWDM6wKYnc0
youtube.com/watch?v=w8nPu2Jij4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=eZ5oRxgphRc
youtube.com/watch?v=SlowcpKuQsI
youtube.com/watch?v=sM7yDAf34vQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When did you give up on the show?

I think I gave up on this show with the "hold the door" stuff. It was so fucking bad, who the fuck even thought it was smart or even worthy in any way?

He says
"I should have used a ladder"

OUTTA OUR WAY TUMBLR FUCKING SHITS

you can't post this! they're cousins!

First for Edmure and Roslin

>9 more days until new memes

First for she-bear Alysane Mormont.
Lyanna "YASS QWEEN" fags fuck off

first for /team Euron/
seriously, where was he?

Season 5. When it was meaningless filler.

first for 'nam

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501866134997.webm

Dani is Jon's aunt.

Not enough mana left to teleport, he has to go around the entire continent to go back to Kingslanding

where is ep5 ?

Calling it.

Dany won't accept Jon kneeling in front of the Lords of the North or call him Warden, she'll instead propose marriage after some dramatic back and forth between Jon and the Lords and his family about bending the knee

After Red Wedding. Skipped the following seasons until last season.

Only watching for the trainwreck now

>those digits
confirmed

he'll emerge from the river in ep 5 to save Jaimie and Bronn

It's obvious they're setting this up.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

First for anime

his death is literally the end of what the show use to represent and be known for since s6 the writing and acting have take a enormous nosedive.

We confirmed that Jon and Dany are hooking up by season's end

when ned died

Pirates of the Caribbean style

DICKON TARLY is /ourguy/

Euron is the absolute normie choice

does anyone have boatsex fanart?
this is the only one i could find

tarlies
greyjoys
and lannisters are all our guys

no need to fight

Britain does not have any sovereignty, it is, as stated, an American aircraft carrier.

All this "now they can't pretend" stuff is bullshit, because it was voted for on the basis of widely-believed lies about what the EU wanted. It was voted for by people who wanted a delusion, not by people who wanted to expose one. Making out that the upside is that the politicians will be more honest is total nonsense - they will simply do as they always did, and make people within the country the scapegoat, instead of "Brussels bureaucrats".

>needle is literally shaving in her hand as she holds it
>somehow stable enough to block a she-beast in all her strength swinging a sword
Every time I think this episode might be different and every time i'm proven wrong

do you fear death?

>Casterly Rock looks boring as fuck and falls in 3 minutes
>Highgarden is undefended (????????) and falls in 15 seconds
>Euron's giant Armada can travel at the speed of light and approaches undetected. Again.
>basically all of Dorne falls because 4 women got captured/killed
>Randyll Tarly is persuaded to change sides because of "muh foreigners"

I hope the white walkers kill all of them

WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVER DIE

I don't watch this. Which are the most explicit fuck scenes and is there an xhamster compilation vid you could link me?

fucking on a boat is not a marriage proposal famalam

This, DESU.

Season one was fantastic television, but they killed off the most interesting character. I get that they had to follow the books with that otherwise it would have changed then entire story in way too many ways, but unfortunately it instantly dropped the quality a shitload. Ned and Robert's relationship really made the show.

what has to happen for you to start enjoying the show again?

>implying euron isn't going to stick his finger up the night kings bum

Its cancellation.

>>Randyll Tarly is persuaded to change sides because of "muh foreigners"
you have to go back

>blocking a two handed swing like it's nothing with Needle

It all looks so fucking terrible.

>DESU
wtf I didn't say that, what is this bullshit

Jesus wept

its Sup Forums famalam

Who still hoping for /maddany/ theory here?

having one entire episode of just jon and dany fucking

Jaime killing Cersei, Jorah killing Dany and lastly jaime killing the night king

>being THIS new
the absolute state of /got/

Its just fucking awful, and that smug look on smeagol's face is even worse

youtube.com/watch?v=8Rlflp7s66s
youtube.com/watch?v=uKB0ogglzGQ&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=VWDM6wKYnc0
youtube.com/watch?v=w8nPu2Jij4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=eZ5oRxgphRc
youtube.com/watch?v=SlowcpKuQsI
youtube.com/watch?v=sM7yDAf34vQ

AHN HORRANHUL

Arya is so bad ass.

just 3 more episodes until we see boobies again!

>to change sides because of "muh foreigners"
This is a good argument to persuade someone to switch sides. Specially when it is known Randyll Tarly is smart.

The problem was he was convinced in a 2 minute conversation without even addressing that one of the major reasons to betray Ollenna was that she no longer had any claim to High Garden and the next house should step forward.

The invading foreigners should just be the cherry on the cake in the argument, not the sole argument to convince him.

.Implying Dany being mad is a theory

you only have to see the amount of people begging for links to see the new
it's appalling

At this point I wouldn't even be mad.

Just wall-to-wall fucking.

They made it way too easy for Cersei to do all of this. She really shouldn't even be a threat but I guess there wouldn't be a story then.

Go back bitch

The dialogues and acting are unwatchable garbage now. I even rewatched some scenes with Tywin, Stannis or Robert and the acting was superb compared to this garbage now. Even jon snuh acting was bearable and it took a fucking huge nose dive, if ever seen one. Show jumped the shark season 5, now it's just unwatchable except for the meme value. It's almost as if they are purposefully making a shitshow, this magnitude of incompetence is hard to believe.

I have been posting on here for 6 years and that has never happened to me

fuck off why dont you get some good taste in anime u faggot

He was

Its weird, its like she doesn't even block it, she taps it on the downward swing after the anime spin, then taps it again after the swing
???

>Randyll Tarly is persuaded to change sides because of "muh foreigners"
Fuck off. Daenerys brought tens of thousands of Dothraki to Westeros. Anyone that isn't retarded and/or malevolent would oppose that.

> the "hold the door" stuff. It was so fucking bad, who the fuck even thought it was smart or even worthy in any way?
GRRM

I don't watch this, but they have a character called Jaimie? Like, Hymie? A Hispanic Jew? What the fuck is this PC bullshit?

showing cersei pussy

AYO HOLD UP

WAS THE NEEDLE JUST SOME WINTERFELL SHIT? AND WASNT BRIENNE'S SWORD VALERIAN?

fuck off retard

>lannister sigil is a lion
>there's no lions in GOT

um...excuse me?

it's jaime. i spelled it wrong

Congrats on outing yourself faggot

Brienne was using a standard Winterfell sword, she didn't use Oathkeeper.

They know their demographic. Why do you think normies don't realize how shit it has gotten? They actually think its getting better. Ask any normie what their least favorite season is, and most say season 1.

>people used Dragons and Griffiths as sigils in the real world
>???

Anyone else rooting for Littlefinger?

>ObamaEraKid.png

It will be exposed later that Needle is an alloy of valyrian steel and dragonglass

so? They were real in their mind.

Episode 7 user

Brienne wasnt going to use Valyrian steel to duel Podrick and Arya

Dickon Tarly becoming Punished Dickon because everyone laughs at his name and taking the iron throne

>getting so worked about "your people can't fight"
Westerosi will be the last ones to laugh. Horseniggers and eunuchs are not equipped for winter, and they will certainly have nothing to feed their horses with. Winter will claim them all. They are literally sheeps led to the slaughter.

>Lions are mythical beasts in GoT
>It's like a cat...but gigantic

When Tywin died.
Writing got unbelievably bad after that.

the show is more popular than ever. cause they are appealing to the lowest common denominator. they have reason to write better since what they are doing now is good enough for the "normies".

The writing is all exposition now. It's really bad. They should write the show as if thier audience has already watched previous seasons. Now they're just writing dialogue for normie audiences that barely care about the story.

please don't bait me into this

jaime is /our guy/ and is one of the few good characters in this show

they have had nothing to feed their horses since they arrived, but someone everything is fine.

Accept it. The show does not follow any logic.

Who the fuck is that nigger in the last team, again?

Can somebody explain what was the point of the scene with Meera?
Just to say Bran is way too deep in the rabbit hole and now even bran anymore?

>trained by a supernatural being
>people are shocked that her skill is supernatural

really jogs the clogs, lad.

EPISODE 5 LEAKED ON PLEBBIT

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Will Meera comeback in season 8 to fight?

it was her last scene

GoT went from something somewhat original for fantasy connoisseurs to babby's first LOTR. It's sad.

Dany shitting diarrhea and period blood all over Drogons back while she flys on him in the nude, much of said matter flying in the wind behind her into her Dothraki hordes and Unsullied.

All why they say "YASSSS, QUEEN!"