The other Jackie Chan thread has gone to shit so I figured I'd make a new one. What are the best Jackie Chan films?

The other Jackie Chan thread has gone to shit so I figured I'd make a new one. What are the best Jackie Chan films?

The one where "he don't want no trouble"

the one where he's an azn foreigner good hearted man willing to help the maiden in trouble

that one movie where he calls a black guy a nigger

>"Give me the names of the bombers or I'll switch your wife's coke with diet coke"

Three Amigos flicks are all pretty good (My Lucky Stars, Dragons Forever, Wheels on Meals, Project A). Pretty much interchangeable caper type films. Sammo and Jackie are great in all of them. Fuck Yuen Biao.

City hunter

the best police story is 3

the one in which he shits on the street like a real mainland china whore would

I didn't like this one at all. Do you have to be a fan of the manga to appreciate it? The Street Fighter II bit was funny, though.

>Cheats on his wife
>abandoned his young daughter
Why is he such a piece of shit?

Also
>supporting chinese communist regime

He smoke cigarette and drink alcohol too

Yuen Biao is really talented at stunts but his acting can be hard to sit through

List 5 things that aren't Jackie Chan
I dare you

Kung Fu Yoga and 1911

Rush Hour Trilogy

Drunken Master 2, Who Am I, Rumble in the Bronx, Police Story 2, City Hunter.

honorable mention to Meals on Wheels.

There were only 2 Rush Hour films retard

(You)

Fuck you. Righting Wrongs is pure, uncut kino.

Who am I?
First Strike
The Tuxedo
The Medallion

Has anyone seen Miracles? It's not typical Jackie Chan but it's a very good film. Also, why hasn't Anita Mui been in more films recently?

the one where his son gets caught with a tonne of kukaine and Jackie becomes a party stooge to keep him from the firing squad

what a fucking kuk

Is Jaycee slash our guy slash?