Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Arbanon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

kosovo je albansko

it should

No

Yes

I don't understand why you britshits obsess over her bottom scrapings she's obviously a political tool like, non special

She's peng

>caring about a pengting
>caring about the political situation of the asshole of europe

wouldnt expect the irish to think rationally, but still, are you gay perchance?

that looks awkward

Yes

I would give her my tool if you catch my drift

>are you gay perchance?
I think I'd be gay too if my only experience with women was with Irish women...

>she's peng
So is my ginger bush but that's expected from the orcs that go on holiday just to look at something else

El Kosovo es Argentina

What you on about. Was that meant to be funny?

you make absolutely no sense, but perhaps I expect too much from the people who weren't smart enough to figure out you can also eat fish when you run out of taters

Just being honest desu

The Irish understand humour about as well as they understand farming

I genuinely don’t see the appeal of Kosovo belonging to Serbia aside from the land, it’s poor as fuck and filled with alb*nians. Serbia is better off without it

It's a pride thing. How would you feel if your Haitian immigrants declared that Easter Island was now theirs? Sure it's not much use but you don't really want to set the precedent that niggers can take your land and you won't fight back.

Kosovo was part of Serbia for like less than 5 years

I think you mean for 700 years

71-46=25
Also that was Serbian ""empire"" not Serbia

>no you're wrong because semantics!11!
Serbia is Serbia whether or not they change their government from kingdom to empire to republic.

I love this picture

Not really but OK
That makes less than 30 years under Serbia
So?

would

Serbian empire = Serbia
Kosovo has been an integral part of Serbia for almost a thousand years and now is mostly Albanian due to atrocities committed by terrorists and an illegitimate government.

t. Millosh Crnbellovic

>almost a thousand years
Oh, so now Ottoman empire is Serbia?
M8, for less than 25 years during Serbian empire then fast forward to from 1912-1914 (Serbia didn't control Kosovo during WW1) then it was Yugoslavia not Serbia then fastforward to 1999.

to be completely honest, yes. However, it's such a fucking lawless hellhole that no country in their right minds should actually desire to annex it, not even for reasons of national pride. Maybe if Serbs wiped out every last Kosovar in the country, then they should take it - however this is most likely never going to happen as it's far too important of a place in terms of America's geopolitical strategy.

Kosovo was administered by the Ottomans as part of Serbia, so it continued to be a part of it
West-Bulgarians don't get a say.

t. shqipe

Nope it was on its own administration
Also
>Ottoman traveller Evliya Çelebi visited the capital of the sanjak in 1660 and observed that the population spoke "Albanian and Turkish, but not Bosnian/SerboCroatian"
I can too say it was Albanian for more than 300 years

>(Serbia didn't control Kosovo during WW1)

So the Nazis gained legitimacy in annexing Poland by genociding the native population and replacing them with Germans? Because that's what the Ottomans did to Kosovo. And the Ottoman territory of Kosovo was far larger than modern day Kosovo and included large parts of Macedonia, Serbia and Montenegro

Albania didn't exist 100 years ago.

Since Serbians started making census for the first time in 14th century they wrote that Albanians ALSO lived in Kosovo(even if in small numbers ) and even had nobility. I can also say hurr durr Serbs genocidedf the native Albanians when they invaded

>14th century toponyms such as Arbanaška and Đjake shows an Albanian presence in the Toplica and Southern Morava regions (located north-east of contemporary Kosovo) since the Late Middle Ages.[11][12]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Arbanon

yes

prap ti?

Kosovo belongs to Serbia

shut up u muslim shit;

ethnical cleaning doesnt convert you in native

kossovo is the core of servia since prince arpad desu

Yes. Death to alb*nian scum!