During the Haitian Revolution, Poland was the only country to support the rebelling slaves...

During the Haitian Revolution, Poland was the only country to support the rebelling slaves. Many Polish people settled in Haiti after the success. This man is one descendant of these people.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Władysław_Franciszek_Jabłonowski
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Constitution_of_Hayti_(1805)#12.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erzulie#Èrzulie_Dantòr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice

genocide frogs

Truly the niggers of Europe

that’s great? I mean, based Poland

>be condemned to living in an impoverished, disaster-stricken island full of chimping out niggers because of your dumb ass ancestors
Renown Polish intellectualism.

A thing to be proud of indeed. No trolling here, I hate that my country always stands with the worst oppressors and backs up vile tyrants, and, more importantly, its people gladly sign up for it and literally hate any freedom

>I hate that my country always stands with the worst oppressors
I pity your lack of education. Russia supported the American revolution by declaring armed neutrality.

poles even tought these monkeys how to build oven

damn, pic rel looks like tanned version of my babcia

napoleon sent them there cause they were unnecessary trash in europe.

>being this high on libshit propaganda
You somehow forgot to mention that's we're also the ones who always end up BTFOing worst oppressors and vile tyrants while the rest of the world does fuck all

I can't complain about Polish low self-esteem and self-flagellation, but you're factually wrong.

Oppression is civilisation, user. Free societies like nomadic bushmen never progress.

That worked out well for you guys

>ts people gladly sign up for it and literally hate any freedom
you tried though.

>France basically gives Poland independence after Napoleon invades prussia
>They retribute with this

>This included, bla,bla,bla and Portugal

Hahahah tou really think we were neutral?
We fought on their side in the seven years war

CZARNY BYK

im here just to make mess

>>France basically gives Poland independence after Napoleon invades prussia
Poles served in the napoleonic army because Napoleon promised to give them their Kingdom back.
What napoleon did was create a puppet state in the rank of Duchy and appointed a german king to rule it ie. fucked them in the ass like the stupid subservient animals poles were, are and will always be.

To add to the insult the song that praised napoleon for what he did is still our fucking national anthem.
Poles = Slaves.
Im ashamed of being Polish so much.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Władysław_Franciszek_Jabłonowski

>be a Polish nobleman
>marry an English aristocrat
>you have a black bull as a butler
>Your English wife gets pregnant
>the kid is black
>accept kid as your own son
>the kid grows up and becomes a general
>Napolen sent him into Haiti to suppress the revolution
>he dies from yellow fever

bravo poland

whats with the div and conquer?

Your point being?

Of course Russian internal policies were contradictory to those of the US, but Russia supported Americans to spite Britain - an ally of Prussia in the Seven years war - and undermine its dominance.

It's political pragmatism, the same doctrine that made France support Protestant states against Catholic Habsburgs in the Thirty years war.

I like the angry looking kid in the background.

no idea which one's funnier
the fact that english woman lusted for da BBC this long ago
or the fact that polish cuckold accepted the mulatto as his own

Based Portugal. Forever Bros

>Haiti's first president Jean-Jacques Dessalines called Polish people "the White Negroes of Europe", which was then regarded a great honour, as it meant brotherhood between Poles and Haitians.

Poles on suicide watch.

Why do they look like this? Shouldn't they have been assimilated into the Black population some time ago?

They probably formed a subgroup and married within it.

This picture is horseshit

Polish genes.

Your arguments, good sir?

France didn't contribute to the fighting here in America. In the one battle they did fight in on American soil they only numbered a third of the American forces and the same battle is the only time their navy came into play too over in America

There's a rule when it comes to race mixing, the offspring will always look like the inferior race. This is why the Polish Haitians still look Polish.

wh*Toids btfo

I guess that explains Anglos then.

cool story, what else is new?

The Welsh are actually Celtic

Celts were BLACK.

Why do Poles hate Anglos so much but are always doing our bidding for a barely liveable wage?

I don't give a shit abotu you at all you retarded inbred fuck. It's you who made butthurt post Now enjoy what comes with it, you fucking pussy.

>That worked out well for you guys
It actually did until their little revolution.

Unironically this

Awww so salty, Poles are eternally butthurt

Polish genes are strong af

>Haiti's first president Jean-Jacques Dessalines called Polish people "the White Negroes of Europe", which was then regarded a great honour, as it meant brotherhood between Poles and Haitians.
Really? When the blacks here called the Irish "white niggers" it was derogatory and they didn't like it.

hur dur :))) i only pretend to be a fucking retard :))))

>Oppression is civilisation

THIS POLE ASS IS ON FIRE!
THIS POLE ASS IS ON FIRE!
WHOAH OOO-OOO RUSSIA MAKES HIM BUTTHURT
AND HE'S TELLING THE WORLD!
HE'S JUST A POLE AND HIS ASS'S ON FIRE...

The poles had sex with black wimmin en masse as their liberators and hanged wh*tes on tress with the locals.

Based poles.

Because they Irish are too dumb to realize that they are below blacks

No kidding poles look like bleached africans

Dominican here.
Fuck you, Poland.

Good lad, I await the return of Trujillo

I'm so proud being Polish. Fuck wh*te soyboys I would never call myself wh*te. We Poles are BLACK and you weak soy faggots can only dream to be like us.

Is it just a coincidence KARA BOGA has another meaning in Polish? I don't think so.

To be more precise, not only Poles had this status, Germans too - this is the first actual constitution of Haiti:
>12.
>No whiteman of whatever nation he may be, shall put his foot on this territory with the title of master or proprietor, neither shall he in future acquire any property therein.

>13.
>The preceding article cannot in the smallest degree affect white woman who have been naturalized Haytians by Government, nor does it extend to children already born, or that may be born of the said women. The Germans and Polanders naturalized by government are also comprized in the dispositions of the present article.
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Constitution_of_Hayti_(1805)#12.

Why? Those "legionairres" are honoured here. Another example was Maurycy Beniowski, a Polish-Hungarian nobleman who was recognized by locals as the emperor of Madagascar. There was another interesting case like that - a Polish nobleman Nicefor Czernichowski who created his own republic in today's China - Jaxa.

Actually, Haitans use the most sacred Polish icon - the Black Madonna of Częstochowa as the main depiction of their Voodoo godess of revenge and motherhood Erzulie Dantor:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erzulie#Èrzulie_Dantòr

>Nicefor
That's a fucking badass name. Sounds retarded in English though.

yes, cigany

>kara boga
>god's punishment in polish
Mashallah

>Oppression is civilisation, user.

>being polish is a punishment

>Australian reading comprehension

djinslav gobliszic amerikansky