Why muslims in tv series are depicted as peaceful human beings

Why muslims in tv series are depicted as peaceful human beings

He killed Adebisi though

why are you a bitch

He was the best character.

Bevause the vast majority are you fucking Sup Forumstard

Is that suppposed to be a question or is the photo supposed to answer the question?

Dumb fucking americans

>TV content = fiction
Pretty simple famalam

Yeah, especially 24 or homeland. Do you need to be paranoid-schizophrenic to become a kekistani?

So, this is the power of Sup Forums delusion...

damn aisha is a sexy little girl

Those are all psyops by the nigger obama

no doubt this'd look exactly the same of the proportion of muslims increased

>cuts off before Club Pulse
>can only name one non-Jihadist attack

Is this graphkino?

you're telling me that less than 1% of the population of a nation, has committed less crime than the other 99+%
Fuck, I guess Islam is a religion of peace after all, despite being founded by a literal warlord and having a text which is mostly just justification for invasions.

how will racists ever recover?

imagine being mogamash

I too use to be a liberal from reddit, you'll learn like I did

make it start from 2001

> Conveniently starting the data at 2002.

Hmm.

I wonder why.

>gangs of niggers kill more than Muslims over a very specific time period

wtf i love multiculturalism now

When will r/Donald leave this website

when will they see that Islam is literally a religion of peace?

How about that graph includes the 24 hour prior to when it starts? Oh wait, that would go against the narrative

Ah, the JIDF is at it again. How's the genocide of Palestine going, Schlomo?

delete this, cuck

Because Muslims haven't colonized the world and genocided hundreds of millions

black Nation of Islam "muslims" aren't the same as regular terrorist muslims

Actually, that's exactly what the Rashidun, Umayyad and Ottoman Empires did

Not real Muslims, they were extremists.

>genocided
They didn't genocide you pooftah. Subjugation is very different from wholescale extermination. If Muslims ever did half of what say, the Belgians did in the Congo everyone would always cite it as hurr durr evil mooslams. Face it, the white "civilized" world was built upon the skulls of hundreds of millions

>genocide of Palestine
Palestinians dont exist though. Only mudslime ar*bs that contribute nothing to mankind

P.S.

>Face it, the white "civilized" world was built upon the skulls of hundreds of millions
And looking at how much better it turned out than everything else, maybe we should start with that practice again. Thank you for activating my almonds

>contribute nothing to mankind
What have you personally contributed to mankind?

The only reason the Middle-East isn't full of niggers right now is because they castrated them all before enslaving them, despite maybe three-quarters of them dying during the castration process. They did this for more than a thousand years.

>I too use to be a liberal from reddit
>now he's a Sup Forumscuck from reddit
pottery

what blatant propaganda

>how much better it turned out than everything else
You whitecucks are only 2 economic recessions away from eating each other alive just like you were 60 years ago. Also enjoy the eventual crumbling of your society by migrants, gays, and gypsies :^)

Fuck you.

>10 hurtbreaking fake rape cases that will make you say "fuck human rights and laws and shiet"

>The only reason the Middle-East isn't full of niggers right now is because they castrated them all before enslaving them
objectively false. Middle Easterners have a high admixture of Sub-Saharan DNA. Try again, polcuck

wtf i love genocide now

>You whitecucks are only 2 economic recessions away from eating each other alive just like you were 60 years ago.
>Also enjoy the eventual crumbling of your society by migrants, gays, and gypsies :^)
All that means is more skulls to build upon, user.

Why? Evidently it's what truly brings progress. Maybe that's why we've fed Africa's population into the billions - so that we can build a space elevator with their slaughtered remains.

Imagine actually defending Islam

Imagine also being an anti-racist, anti-sexist, pro-LGBT individual and also defending Islam

>another chapter of Sup Forumstier thread

He was having rage ulcers dude. He literally started a prison riot the first season. He was far from peaceful.

this is what i dont get. tumblrgirls defending islam as being feminist and shit makes literally zero sense

>Imagine actually defending Islam
False, liberals defend Muslims not Islam

>excluding 2001
Every fucking time.

>he defends nazis, not nazism

what fake rape case? Cologne or Manchester? or are the other recent ones the European media is sweeping under the rug

>False, liberals defend Muslims not Islam

because there aren't any muslims in Murryca, they're all in Europe

ironic because most of the conservative reaction is against Muslims and they're perfectly fine with Daily Social Islam being maintained in their own desert shitholes

hurtbreaking fake rape cases that will make you say "fuck human rights and laws and shiet"

>vast majority also care about ancient sand nigger child molester and almost 50% are inbred

What a great bunch

>Cuckservative : These mudslimes we need to uh patrol their neighborhood and maybe genocide them xd
>Liberal : Or we can treat them as individuals instead of collectively punishing them for the actions of a few extremist
>Cuckservative : WTF U LOVE ISLAM LIBTARD

>someone actually believes this

DELET

Well yeah that's called not infringing on a nations sovereignty.

You can go back to
any time you're triggered, sweetie :)

>Or we can treat them as individuals

But as individuals they believe in Islam, hence they're Muslims.

You goat fuckers are 1 natural resource away from oblivion

>we should treat every single one as individuals no matter what
>don't ever look at repercussions larger than the context of a family or metropolitan unit, DON'T EVER look at demographics either

never we own this site now libcuck

praise kek and shadilay my dudes!

Individualism doesn't work well for policy making

It's OK because the Cognitive Dissonance means they're not really people anyways, notice how all their arguments are force fed to them and regurgitated like NPC?

Also fuck white people and kill all Nazis

>You can only be 100% Muslim and nothing else
wew lad

and notice how you really don't even have an argument :v)

a bunch of edgy homosexual cyber vagrants with right wing views are more rational than European technocrats

well who are we kidding Brussels is probably importing shitskins on purpose to pacify the indigenous population that started this globalization era

>You can only be 100% Muslim and nothing else

When it's a religion like Islam, it forms an integral part of their identity and values

>logic and reason? Waaaaaaaaaa! Everybody is duh same like Pofessor Goldberg taught me. Communism is great!!

>it's an actual mudslime

why are you here?

Pisslam is a theocracy that does not believe in Separation of Church and State and is fundamentally incompatible with Western Civilization, there is no counter argument sorry.

But if you're so desperate for dievirsity, how about you support #OpenBorders4Israel

>Starts after 9/11 and ends before the Pulse Nightclub shooting.

it is really peace but you guys keep poking its nest since 1900's

>it's a westernised muslims thinks he's a muslim because he practices ramadan when he's at his parents' house

wew

In all fairness, as a liberal..
Islam is in first place at the moment for blowing shit up.

Here is the major disconnect.
Most liberals think only 4% of Muslims believe that you should die if you leave the religion.. or if you're gay.. or if you draw a cartoon of the profit.
In reality it's more so above 50%

We just don't see that side because we live in the US, where Muslims are different

Liberals, have some balls and stand up to ideologies that can not be co existent with liberal principles

I remember #WeAreAllMuslim was popular among mainstreams progressives for a couple weeks and I couldn't help but laugh as this is exact thing fed into the egos of Muslim Fundamentalist as they believe all humans are naturally Islamic and deviate from the Path based on circumstances presented to them

and mainstream neoliberals & co. have their heads so far up their own asses they couldn't even see how big of a clown they were

>Everybody is duh same like Pofessor Goldberg taught me
You're also making the mistake of assuming that every Muslim is the same

You want me gone? Then do something about it :v)

>Pisslam is a theocracy that does not believe in Separation of Church and State and is fundamentally incompatible with Western Civilization
Ah yes, Christianity, the religion where you can be stoned to death for eating shellfish. What a wonderful enterprise :)

Actually I'm just not a troglodyte who believes in binary thinking

>Islam is in first place at the moment for blowing shit up.
Yes, those darn Muslims invading the entire world, enslaving it, mass murdering the natives etc. Lets not forget it was the early Christian dindus tearing down Roman temples and colosseums because Christ said so :^)

>calls Black Domestic Terrorist "non-jihadist"

Really makes me think

This is the moment they gave up.

>"I wish I could take the rest of her vagina away"
-Linda Sarsour responding to Ayaan Hirsi's criticism of FGM in Islam

>"I don't have to answer questions from white males"
-Linda Sarsour responding to a questioner asking her if she's actually *in favor* of FGM after the previous comment

>"Shariah Law is reasonable and once you read into the details it makes a lot of sense. People just know the basics."
-Linda Sarsour on religious law.

Why am I singling this woman out?

Because she was the leader and organizer of the Women's March, when hundreds of thousands of feminists turned out to Washington to protest the Trump inauguration. Katy Perry, Scarlett Johannsen, Lena Dunham, everybody joined hands under her fucking banner.

>went to prison for arson
>literally stages a mass riot when incarcerated that gets dozens killed
>willingly participates in a race war that shuts Oz down
>kills Adebisi
>goes to war with Aryans
Did you even watch Oz?

>Yes those darn Muslims
What kind of response is that to what I said?

I'm a liberal and people like you are the direct reason why Trump won.
How could you be so naive.

>Christians did bad stuff too 1000s of years ago let us in!

Pathetic

The typical problem with this data besides the blatantly lazy and pathetic exclusion of 9/11 is that much of the time Islamic based attacks are never categorized as such because the perpetrator is an American citizen. Never mind the fact that typically, in such attacks, the perpetrator is a 1st generation American so it's also referred to as "homegrown" or even more arbitrary "self-radicalized" which attempts to paint a picture of severe parental ignorance rather than indoctrination.

What's funny is even with those issues with the data the graph as it stands is enough to be convincing when you take it per capita. Defending Islam is a losing argument and it always will be.

You're making that assumption. At least 50% are the same because that's the level of inbreeding

When's the last time Christianity stoned someone? No really, I'll wait...

Meanwhile Radical Islamic Fundamentalist burn children alive

Fuck that stupid bitch.

>Muslim
>blasphemes Christ

Is this the best LARPers can do?

it's not even 50% of Muslims, imo Islam just maintained imperial subtexts without modernizing or reforming its doctrine, and now all muslims are willing to collectively get behind any movement that helps the gradual imperial conquest of the world, i.e. we all need to worship Allah five times a day, this is Muslim Ordnung, they want all of us to wash and pray together

This is honestly one of the great troll moves of all time. It's like that Chappelle's Show sketch where the black guy becomes grand wizard of the KKK

What DID liberals mean by this?

Did they think nobody would find out about her views?

Pisslam is the ultimate cuck religion. Stick your ass 5 times in the air like a fag and pray to a giant black cube in the desert or we'll throw acid in your face, rape your sister, and crush your mothers skull with a boulder

Because the majority on this planet are.

>inb4 angry mob and ad hom

Overall
The point is Islam has a problem.

For some reason my fellow liberals are too stupid to admit this

I don't think THEY bothered to look into her views. For fuck's sake she stood at the podium and said "We all need to declare Jihad on Donald Trump" and they broke into cheers and applause