Germany, are you ok?

>bbc.com/news/world-europe-43134896

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3LPdmxnBkIU
youtube.com/watch?v=dKcY-9WQWNc
vimeo.com/136217408
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why pay for an army when they have you? ;^)

our minister of defence is just a fucking joke and i hate here so much

Haven't you noticed the age of warfare is well and truly over?
This is the age of geoeconomics. Go with the times, buddy.

yeah I mean, why have an army when any kind of war between main powers will inevitably end in a nuclear holocaust.

Why waste endless streams of money on an army if you're literally sorrounded from every side by an allied armed force that you don't have to pay for while you use the money you saved to project your power everywhere else?

Who needs an army when you're part of NATO?

The germ here is right thoughYou're wise on exposing germ corruption and sabotaging their industrial capability. It's cost effective too.

I wonder that I say someday.
"Oh, Germany, I really miss you so much..."

don't lie nihon-san

We do, to the point of being higher than the EU combined. We have states that have more power than your country. But it's also nice to have a ready army.

>Have good military
>Burgers drag you to one of their endless wars in the middle yeast

It's truth, Deutsch-Kun :3

True, maybe we should just leave...

I mean if we don't need you, then you surely don't need us.

>we have states that have more power than your country.

Okay, show me a state that has a GDP which is the same as the German GDP

:3

Eh, I guess I should eat crow for that. The largest one we have is California with 2.448 trillion USD. Kind smaller than I last remember.

Anyhow, combined it with second largest GDP, Texas, it would be 4.087 GDP over Germany's 3.467 trillion USD.

Yeah yeah, moving the goalposts yada yada.

those digits don't lie
so it ends

Do you normally use the BBC News website m8?

The Daily Mail website is really Americanised and the comments sections are full of yanks, it's bizarre.

unironically you should. EU army would definitely be the preferable option to US occupation

:333

>implying you can rid yourself of the spend money on useless fireworks addiction
kek

Poland should invade germany now.

nice
invasion soon

>Germany spent €37bn ($45bn)
Huh, that's actually half of what Russia spends.
So let's build a united European Army. We'll all spend 1% of our GDP and have the third biggest army in the world, while saving money.

It's time for a new defence budget so as every year, our defence ministry is sending out new horror stories about the state of the armed forces to shame the left and centrists to accept higher spending.

But psst, we don't want them to know.

Klaus is right. Ameriburgers are addicted to spending money on defense. It is politically impossible to do anything other than raise the defense budget. Amerimutts WILL start WW3, and it will be all our fault. I'm sorry in advance.

>US occupation
stop

It's fine, you'll get Russian occupation back

Nice on paper but for a EU army to be effective we would effectively need a federal EU state.

>we would effectively need a federal EU state.
pls no, haven't you learned from 39-45?

Who going to lead it? how would it be structured? Where would the funding go? What if a country doesn't agree with the decisions can the stop the funding?

The EU would need a lot more unification before it is ready to have a unified army.

Germany is surrounded by gentlemen European countries.
Moreover, Germany is a member of NATO.
So, Germany will never be invaded without having military strength.

·······Is this true?

germany is still scared of big bad russia

>dat swastika on the tail propeller

Most neighbours of Germany never will have an army capable of harming them in any way. It's not for border control, it's about Lebensraum.

The time has come to take over G*rmany and deal with the G*rman scum

After solving the French problem, right?

>Shortfalls in the German army's personnel and equipment are "dramatically" hindering its readiness for combat, according to a new report.

this is good news

>Ameriburgers are addicted to spending money

You should've kept it at that.

The D*tch are next.
Darn swamp jews

Between Germany and Russia, there are Poland, Belarus, Ukraine.
Won't they become breakwaters?

Don't countries that threatens the Lebensraum of Germany exist near Germany?

Europe must have its own armies and EU must have common EU army. As long as we are protected by NATO, as long we are american puppets

Charles de Gaulle was right with this and it's american propaganda that tries to erase this idea of the EU as an idependence movement from the US

>Between Germany and Russia, there are Poland, Belarus, Ukraine
Wrong, only Poland

>The EU would need a lot more unification before it is ready to have a unified army
But defence is where we're most willing to co-operate. I guess we're just fucked either way.
Would it be all that bad without without forced Germanization, slave/death camps and totalitarianism?

The EU army especially with Brexit is going to be a dysfunctional piece of shit isn't it? Assuming that France doesn't want to do all of the hard work.

I think you both are wrong - there is only sky between Russia and Berlin, and Russians have rockets that can fly

>Would it be all that bad without without forced Germanization, slave/death camps and totalitarianism?
Yes

>French army
>work

this

>Do you normally use the BBC News website m8?
>The Daily Mail website is really Americanised and the comments sections are full of yanks, it's bizarre.
Not OP but I use BBC because compared to our media it's coverage of the U.S. at least is less partisan and they have less of a Trump boner or Trump butthurt.

>Klaus is right. Ameriburgers are addicted to spending money on defense. It is politically impossible to do anything other than raise the defense budget. Amerimutts WILL start WW3, and it will be all our fault. I'm sorry in advance.
2/10

I didn't know that Russia has an enclosed territory.
Which means, if Poland let Russian army pass their own territory...

Do you enjoy giving your tax dollars to the deep state jews, user?

>EU army would definitely be the preferable option
Look at our history we used to have more States rights and they had their own militias. Now look at us. It will end up with your countries having less and less control over their domestic affairs.

The Poles are too drunk to notice if the entire Russian army would enter their country.

I don't trust my local news and BBC is a safe bet. A good portion of stuff they say I don't believe though. It's very left-leaning Anglocentric stuff at times.

Yeah but you didn't have british bases permanently stationed in half of the states in the union did you?

Are there any facts in this article? Nope. Leftists like Gregor Gysi love to dramatize things in the press, because they want to communicate that they know how to do things better, even though they are retards.

I forgot about Russian missiles.
By the way, does Germany put effort into missile defense?
Japan puts efforts into missile defense to prevent North Korea's missiles.

>Do you enjoy giving your tax dollars to the deep state jews, user?
t.Vladislav Ivanovich

>Yeah but you didn't have british bases permanently stationed in half of the states in the union did you?
No and we didn't lose to Britain, accept money for bases or ask for them to station troops here. Also some Euros have troops here.

its fine. european armies are just for show anyways.

We are basically leading the missile defense system and we develop the rockets.

youtube.com/watch?v=3LPdmxnBkIU

Isn't Poland army still strong so much?
If so, Germany might have to make more effort.

i wonder how long before Europe gets CHAAD or THAAD. aisa will get it pretty soon due to the nork threat, but there isnt much of a reason for Europe to have it right now.

Most of NATO soldiers (except maybe the special forces) will desert in a case of war, invidiualism has destroyed the West

I'm relieved to hear that.
Good luck to all of us.

>We are basically leading the missile defense system
HAHAHA

>ivan thinks his country can do shit with a GDP of Greece

>Most of NATO soldiers (except maybe the special forces) will desert in a case of war, invidiualism has destroyed the West
Ours won't most Americans support a response and our military is even more supportive.

youre probably in a good position right now. once THAAD and CHAAD goes online, you and south korea will probably be the first to receive it.

We are using the MEADS system. It's not a CHAAD or THAAD, but at least better than the patriots

a lot of soldiers wont desert because their lunatics

youtube.com/watch?v=dKcY-9WQWNc

well the patriot was designed to be a SAM, plus its kind of old. is the MEADS system very effective?

To be honest, Has Russia ever thought about invading to Poland and Germany?

All NATO civilians who never been in the army say that
Nobody want to go to war anymore

>you and south korea will probably be the first to receive it.

It is too bad...
I don't want to die yet.

once, and we all know how that turned out.

i dunno, it seems pretty effective.
even if it isnt the norks would have to be insane to try, you and SK are our biggest allies in Asia, so wed be forced to take them out just to prove a point.

>Has Russia ever thought about invading to Poland and Germany?
Russia no, USSR yes

We also built IRIS-T SLM for Sweden, which can be combined with MEADS and can fire from small 4x4 vehicles
vimeo.com/136217408

Is it "2014 Crimean crisis"?
I wonder if Russia did the same thing to Poland or Germany now, Russia will be able to do the same thing.

USSR is no longer exists since 1991
27 years passed

i was talking about WW2

>minister of defense is a woman

Bullshit
In case with Crimea they had support from crimeans. What is the sense to invade Poland for example, where no one will support them?

Yes, around 40 years ago.

What?
Are you talking about Czechia maybe?

More like 75 years ago

During the cold war, we were target number one for a conventional attack. Of coure did they plan to invade us.
That's why we had the best army in western Europe, NATOs backbone with 8 armored divisions and one air mobile division.

No doubts that Soviets had such plans, like Russians have them even now, like Germans have, or like American have - it is a primary thing to do in Ministries of Defense to make plans, write scenarios etc. In fact, imho Soviets would not dare to start the 3rd WW and they learnt from Americans how to fight with each other by using other hands

>US occupation

you wish

>you wish
No, we don't.
Fuck any of that noise.

some of you european continentals seem to fantasize over the idea that we are doing nothing less

You were really good in bombing of the capital of one European country in 1999.

Mmm...
I hop... wish so.

If Russia seems to be quiet like a cat, Europian people may not need to worry about Russia?

Sorry, I was wrong.

Indeed.
I am sorry if you feel bad.

Germany should be without a standing Army. Fuck em.

France should be able to occupy Germany with one division.