>you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b190l1JVBdo
youtube.com/watch?v=BG5LI7dBdys
youtube.com/watch?v=9C12ZvOJNfs
youtube.com/watch?v=dC4Pvm6Oj4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remind me why this matters?

Not only is she incompetent, she's incontinent.

i can't desu

Why does that even matter?

>Not only is she incompetent, she's incontinent

She's quite sick and the medical records she released are severely incomplete.

Ehhh, I'm not convinced. She's been know to have "shapely" legs, to put it nicely. I do believe she wears Depends though.

It looks like a regular knee, bro.

There is no health requirement for president though.

Points to a SERIOUS health conditions
How much had your
> $0.02 has been deposited into your account
Added up to so far?

Good color on her

did you even look at the other 3 pictures

>tfw have to put in a Foley catheter overnight every night
One I was wearing one on a plane, had to get up to empty it, and someone told the flight attendant I had a suspicious lump on my leg and had to explain that I had a tube in my dick and it wasn't a bomb to some random woman

I don't support Hillary Clinton though. I don't support Trump either. Stop acting like I have some agenda for asking questions.

True.

But being infirm and necessarily needing to defer all powers to unelected caretakers in light of health issues is a bit of a no-no.

what is a vice president?
president harrison died a month into office and everything was fine

What's worse, Shillary surviving her presidency or Jobkiller Kaine becoming president?

Schnecken erschrecken wenn schnekcne an schnecken leccken weil schnecken nicht schmecken. meddl loide und bis zum nächsten mal

concern trolling is shitposting you fuckface kike

It's on about the same level as "Drumpf!!!!1"
Turnabout is fair play. At least this is actually embarassing.

There's so much going against her I find it insane people will vote for her.

Oh please, as if they care about procedures and law. This is Hillary we're talking about.

Hillary would remain the president regardless of what happened to her health. They would dope her up and wheel her boated corpse out as necessary, and all power would be given to her caretakers.

Not like there isn't precedence for doing that.

Shit nigger whats wrong with you?

Confirmed by the media.

>goys it doesn't matter your soon-to-be woman president is incontinent and neurologically impaired
>all that matters is that she will enact leftwing policies and flood the country with non-white immigrants
>there's a good goy

PEE

Had bladder cancer as a kid, have nerve damage in my bladder from the surgery, when I sleep it doesn't tell me to wake up to piss so the urine backed up into my kidneys and destroyed them before they found out. Have to put a cath in every night to drain so my kidneys don't get fucked anymore and totally fail

Look, everyone who isn't an obviously delusional leftist knows she wears diapers and goes poopy in them. She WILL double pad herself at the upcoming debates to try and hide it to no avail. Poor Trump will have to smell that poopy. That will be her one tactic to make him lose. Think of that. Hope he develops a strong nose.
youtube.com/watch?v=b190l1JVBdo

I can convince you.
I've never seen a catheter bag that goes on the knee. Do you know what usually goes on the knee? A knee brace.

Someone this frail cannot be expected to run most powerful country in the world for eight years

Are you retarded?

>Remind me why this matters?

>Not only is she incompetent, she's incontinent.

CTR BTFO
T
R

B
T
F
O

I don't like Shllary but to be honest those pictures are a bit of a stretch

Also focusing on her medical record instead of her corruption is a CTR shill tactic

This was so good user, I couldn't resist using it.

see

>why this matters?
Unfit for president

>leaf thinks milk not piss comes in bags

Shill leaf fuck off

She's wearing a piss bag

Damn bro.

Its running down the other leg too. Probably the way she gets them pressed. Used to work at a dry cleaners. You can get them pressed straight, which leaves a crease on the sides, or pressed flat, which gives them that crease down the middle.

until hillary becomes incapitated and loses her mind from shitting and pissing herself, this health issue isn't that relevant as long as she's mentally sound, but yeah you're right, she can run the country in a portable hospital bed with a shit bucket and it wouldn't be illegal
people should care more about her policies, and how they are basically an extension to Obama's

I think being a bigot and a narcissist is WAY worse than having to pee in a bag in terms of "unfit for president"

Can you please bring more awareness to her poopy diapers?

>bigot and a narcissist
Two words that mean nothing.

Maybe on this site, but luckily the rest of the world realizes what a mistake Trump would be

It's all good, other than putting a tube in my dick every night and getting sick with urinary tract infections a lot I have a pretty normie life. I could have it a lot worse man

Something like this I think. My dad has a metal one.

>85933412 (you)
New adjectives Trump acquired after 70 years of living when he started running against Clinton and the colluding media.

ON

What about being a war criminal who fails to protect national secrets and sells out American sovereignty while in office through a front non-profit and then gets caught red-handed rigging a democratic election?

Is being a Bad and a Mean worse than that, faggot?

>guaranteed replies

"Rallies mean nothing. Try the polls."
What did they mean by this?

damn so are you used to it?

That wouldn't explain the tube in picture #4.
>tube clearly separate from the ironing fold.

Donald Trump actually came and helped those who are currently suffering in Louisiana. Hillary was too busy poopying in her diapers.

She probably started wearing it so as to never have to take an unexplained bathroom break in public ever again.

Now she just shits herself and pisses into the tube/bag while trying to maintain her composure and overall fakeness.

Maybe she's not having seizures...but when you see her face twitching it's really just because she's shitting herself while chatting up swarms of reporters or kissing babies and shaking hands.

gross old whore

I like your attitude and think you're cool.

Psychotic fits of rage, coughing fits, adult diapers pants full of shit, massive weight gain, eyes always half shit doped up, I can keep going, there's plenty more. The bitch has multiple things wrong with her.

youre taking Info wars as a valid form of media ?

youtube.com/watch?v=BG5LI7dBdys

Watch the video yourself, you can clearly see it a few times when she turns with her eyes half shut drugged up.

ayylmao

feel free to stick to your toilet humor while your candidate tries pandering to minorities to make himself seem a little less racist

ayy, lmao. Cough, cough, shit, shit, coughing fit, pants of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=9C12ZvOJNfs

Thank man. I've seen a lot of people a lot worse off than me. I went to cancer camp as a kid and kids wouldn't come back the next year because they passed away or kids with brain tumors that can barely function anymore. It's heartbreaking and you realize how good you have it. I may have problems but they are nothing compared to what other people have to go through. Always remember how good you have it cuz some people aren't as lucky

0.02 has been deleted from your account.

Thanks for another example.

Here is a pic with them all combined to help the shills who can't look at 4 pictures.

The other pics are iffy, but this one is solid.

This legit really made me think. Fuck, man.
Can't wish for you to get better, but I can wish you the best of luck in the future. Stay strong my man

You're a fucking bigot.

>toilet humor
She really does #PoopyinDiapers though.

Bet that bag of zero estrogen piss reeks of acrid stewbum BO & mould mottled medicine cabinets.

Margaret Sanger never made that statement.

It is one of the many examples how Trumpshills are lying.

Yeah super used to it. I've been doing it for 15 years now, started when I was 12. It's just a part of life now, like brushing your teeth before bed. It doesn't hurt or anything anymore, and the only kind of shitty part is explaining to girls what I have to do and what the catheter is and does when I first start sleeping with them, it's a little awkward but every one of them has been totally cool with it, it's still just weird for me. We're all adults and people understand a lot more but I still get nervous like I was in highschool about people thinking I'm a weirdo for it, but it hasn't happened to me yet

>Jamal rustler

I don't support Hillary you fuck

Of course not. That'd be discriminating.
But personally I don't want another William McKinley.

I bet she looks horrible naked

.02 has been deducted from your account

Obviously. Her bottom is covered in poopy.

Someone needs to scour through hillary videos and images and find out when she got this.
Maybe that time she took that absurdly long bathroom break was her trying to fix it or place it for the first time.

Does Huma change her diapers?

Why the fuck do rhey cheer for her and clap when shes coughing
What the fuck?

moar

Fuck off pablo

I'm gonna cap yo punk asses

Thanks for the wishes man but like I said I don't have it that bad. As long as I keep doing my Caths and stay on top of my health it shouldn't get any worse and I can live out my days like a regular normiefag

Do you not know what a pleat is?

You guys are way beyond reaching. At least photoshop the pictures so it looks like there is something going on in them first.

>85935621 (you didn't)
did you look at the other pictures?

I wouldn't be surprised, she's a Saudi Qatari plant, so she probably figures it comes with the deep cover job.
Losers, imagine Trump coughed, gagged and choked while speaking? It would be front page news that Trump is terminal or some shit with these biased shitbags.
Puta.
yea stupid, a pleat is going to stick out 1" and in a large square shape, go sell your bullshit elsewhere shill. Try harder.

This guy has it. Catheter bag is usually worn on the calf, it'd move around too much and be non-functional while sitting otherwise, plus draining it in pants would be hell. There's something there but not a catheter.

>Donald Trump's records
>HE'S THE HEALTHIEST MAN ALIVE MAGA KEK FAGGOTS

wow so complete

It doesn't. The Jews make the decisions. All Hillary needs to be able to do is listen and speak.

She's also brilliant and one of the most knowledgeable about foreign and domestic policy people alive.

yeah, she's not great, but she is the very definition of competent.

So someone knee capped Hillary is what you're saying? Think it was Soros when he didn't get his return on investment with her?
Or like a good paid whore does, do as she's told by her pimp.

Do you have any evidence to the contrary?

Is this competent? Hillary losing her shit and having a meltdow.

youtube.com/watch?v=dC4Pvm6Oj4A

Unfit for president