Amerifat tries to claim he's white near me

>amerifat tries to claim he's white near me

I say let the white americans leave their country flood others and make ours white and the very leaders that are flooding the U.S. with immigrants will see their country crumble and be begging the whites to return.

I like the way you think

Ching Chong Dong sang whong

That's sadly pretty accurate for Canada

qué te corta el césped hoy pedro ?

>tfw 100% pure Bavarian genotype
>mfw potato nigger friends try to say they're white

Does no one ever pay attention to the black abortion rate?? They're literally killing more black people than are being born. They won't go up by 1% and the only reason white births are down is because of the influx of latinos and not a lack of white births. I swear there is a lot more to look at than just birthrates. Abortion rates, how often nigs and spics kill each other, race mixing, etc. I'm not saying that whites aren't going to be a minority one day, but it's ridiculous to not think at least blacks will go down.

>Hispanic is a race

Just separate the Mestizos from the Spaniards jesus fucking christ

Whatever happened to the caste system

>2060

Go back to your own shitty timeline leaf.

No they're not. Their numbers are slowly growing. But the spics are the ones with absurd birth rates. They are white this country has gone from 85% white in 1970 to children under 5 becoming a minority in 2014.

Don't worry leaf. Half of your population with be chinese and "refugees" in a couple years thanks to Trudeau.

Hispanic is not a race

The government doesn't even have hispanic as a race

Any race can be hispanic depending who their Iberian colonist ancestors fucked back in the day

The reality of this situation is that in 2060 the ratio of white:brown/black will probably be cutting close to 1:1. The light-skinned spics will count as white much like the Sicilian niggers of today, and some mixed race individuals can easily pass as white. Who knows, maybe even the brownest, skinskinniest, repulsive-looking, displaced relics of Ancient Mayan slavery may be considered white somewhere down the line.

Whiteness is not a dying concept in America. Ever notice how the push for "diversity" involves niggers but not the spics who are ethnically eclipsing them? That's because in due time Javier Gonzalez will be considered just as white as John Smith, Sean O'Sullivan, and Mario Esposito down the street.

The real question at hand is when we should expect a massive influx in Anglo-Saxon/Germanic immigration so actual true whites aren't overtaken by potato, spaghetti, and taconiggers. Maybe when Europe erupts into civil war in 5 years? Who knows, maybe such an event would cause the elite to brake the spic immigration train for a while.

so yeah, pretty much took exactly what I was saying and displayed it in chart format.

Light skinned Hispanics are already considered white since people view Columbus's group of horny Spaniard neckbeards as "White Colonist"

Why do you think "White Hispanic" is a legit term and I'm not talking about some light bean skin like Zim Zam

>Their numbers are slowly growing.
African Americans are below replacement and killing themselves off with gusto.

We are importing Africans and black Caribbeans, who are surprisingly dumber on average and breed in much higher numbers.

Democracy is on it's last legs.

My point is that Zim Zam is included among the descendants of conquistadors when it comes to the term "White Hispanic". It's sad but true. There's more mestizos here now than actual White Hispanics probably.

Zim Zam is """Hispanic"""" in the eyes of the government. He's """"""""White Hispanic""""" in the eyes of the media.

I know you're going to post the mugshots of brown people who are labeled "White" and I will agree you they aren't white but I will also say they are not hispanic

The solution to please actual white hispanics and whites is to bring back the word Mestizo

All brown hispanics are mestizos

Any """Hispanic""" browner than an italian is an indian mestizo

Rule of thumb

Also they aren't brown due to their 3 percent hispanic genes. We only label them that due to the one drop rule.

They are brown cuz they are indians with tacos

spanish caste system needs to be mainstream

40% in 2060 is going to be a lot higher than Canada or Europe

Kel keep dreaming fatboy.

20k Syrians is nothing compared to the millions of spics and chinks invading the US.

>implying they won't have to go
>implying the wall won't keep them out

>Implying Trump has even 1℅ chance of winning

Kel

Thanks to all the non whites the Democrats have the White House on lock hombre.