Wheel of Time Television Series

Will it be as good as the pilot, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZOCCEuROPk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KIX0VqjKQLo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>book 1 was amazing
>book 2 covered book 1, then was extremely good
>book 3 covered book 1 and 2, then was pretty good
>book 4 covered book 1, 2, and 3, and then was good
>book 5 covered book 1, 2, 3, and 4, and then was alright
>book 6 covered book 1, 2, 3...
aaaaand stopped reading right there

>not on pay tv
>not even fucking netflix
>basic fucking cable

I just hope the sranc don't look too fake

*ruins your series*

so it's the same repetitive autistic fuck writing as The Sword of Truth?

*turns your thread into a horse and gallops away*

But that's not Robert Jordan.

hot

What the fuck did you just fucking say about autism? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Warder school, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Blight, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top swordsman in the entire Whitecloak armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the standing weaves? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Inquisitors across Randland and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Children of the Light and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, darkfriendo.

this reminds me i should continue The warded man.

>previously on the wheel of time

>previously on the previously on the wheel of time segment

Perrin should have been the protagonist.

kek so true

>>previously on the wheel of time
*sniffs*
*tugs braid*
*smooths skirts*

giv aes sedai gf

based

>ywn stack Adeleas and Vandene atop one another and alternately give them the business

I like to imagine these are grolm

this is terribad

It's apparently a fake pilot produced as cheaply as possible just to hold on to the rights.

Seda died for that pilot. A man who actually existed, Seda, literally died for that pilot.

What?

pls respond

>"James Seda" made the ashcan pilot
>dies immediately after
>death announced via facebook
>no other record of his existence

so Rand and Aiel will be black right?

>violent ginger abos who can't swim or keep promises
close fit if not exact

>live in desert
>Tall and muscular, superior athletic specimen
>can outrun a horse both speed and distance wise
>biggest dicks, Rand is hung enough for 3 women

>red-blonde hair, blue-grey eyes, pale skin

yeah rite

give me one reason this kind of cultural appropriation shouldn't be struck down, whiteboi

The pilot was so bad it killed him. RIP in piece

*solves half of your legacy recaptcha*

>is edgy

what was wrong with him?

Underrated

His nation had been destroyed and there was a big tentacle monster in one of their lakes.

Who would win in a fight between Allan and Lan?

Which ones will get cut?

Is there any real need to include Be'lal besides comic relief?

I hope they spend 8 series building up Padan Fain as a huge big bad and then kill him in a second. I want the viewers to suffer like the readers did.

too fucking geeky just like the book. It took me three tries to get through that prologue

He'd be pointless to cut though. He's already super minor and his death gives Moiraine her cool moment to show off Balefire.

Every fucking one of them except Sexy Bad girl and Ishamael

Also 5 seasons must build up Mazrim Taim as being Demandred

RAAAAAHHHHHHVVVVVIIIIIINNNNN

You can't cut Rahvin though. He's an essential character who has a critical role influencing Morgase and taking over Andor.

>tfw it will never be as good as GoT

>tfw they will cut Asmodean

That whole plotline is extremely problematic. A strong beautiful queen turned into a bimbo through mind control escapes only to spend the rest of the series being sexually harassed by authority figures and bossed around by her former servant, who she falls in love with.

d u m a i ' s w e l l s

this

implying Morgase won't be cut with Elayne beeing yaaas Queen from the start

since they wont give rand all 3 thots which one do you think he'll end up with? i like min the best but elayne would be a second. Perrin can have aviendha since i fucking hated that bitch faile

They'd better n--
Wait, this isn't even going to be a series

its much better than sword of truth but does get boring and repetitive as it goes on
SOT plummeted in quality after the second or third book

avi is the best grill

I want to high-five RJ

maybe if he fucked off with his wolf buddy and just wandered around getting into various hijinks and banging tinker girls
his story started getting worse as soon as he left the two rivers the second time

>Battle for the Two Rivers turns out to be the Last Battle
>Whitecloaks are the Dark One
>Magic doesn't really exist

I don't think WoT had the evil chickens and pacifist protester murder

Fuck you good sir for that, it's coming back to me now

>evil chickens
This is a meme right?

Nope.
>The bird let out a slow chicken cackle. It sounded like a chicken, but in her heart she knew it wasn't. In that instant, she completely understood the concept of a chicken that was not a chicken. This looked like a chicken, like most of the Mud People's chickens. But this was no chicken.
>This was Evil manifest

This is the type of passage that would make me put down a book and never return to it.

>In that instant, she completely understood the concept of a chicken that was not a chicken
what?

wow, which book was this?
I struggled through 4 then dropped 5 within the first chapter

Goodkind has some truly magical prose.
> "No war! No war! No war!" the people shouted as Richard led the men up the street at a dead run.
>"Out of the way!" Richard yelled as he closed the distance. This was no time for subtlety or discussions: the success of their attack depended in large part on speed. "Get out of the way! This is your only warning! Get out of the way or die!"
>"Stop the hate! Stop the hate!" the people chanted as they locked arms.
>They had no idea how much hate was raging through Richard. He drew the Sword of Truth. The wrath of its magic didn't come out with it, but he had enough of his own. He slowed to a trot.
>"Move!" Richard called as he bore down on the people.
>A plump, curly-haired woman took a step out from the others. Her round face was red with anger as she screamed. "Stop the hate! No war! Stop the hate! No war!"
>"Move or die!" Richard yelled as he picked up speed.
>The red-faced woman shook her fleshy fist at Richard and his men, leading an angry chant. "Murderers! Murderers! Murderers!"
>On his way past her, gritting his teeth as he screamed with the fury of the attack begun, Richard took a powerful swing, lopping off the woman's head and upraised arm. Strings of blood and gore splashed across the faces behind her even as some still chanted their empty words. The head and loose arm tumbled through the crowd. A man mad the mistake of reaching for Richard's weapon, and took the full weight of a charging thrust.
>Men behind Richard hit the line of evil's guardians with unrestrained violence. People armed only with their hatred for moral clarity fell bloodied, terribly injured, and dead. The line of people collapsed before the merciless charge. Some of the people, screaming their contempt, used their fists to attack Richard's men. They were met with swift and deadly steel.

Soul of the fire, I believe

This has been mocked for years but we need Richard to fight antifa now

Truly Goodkind was ahead of his time. Soon the yeard will be the hottest fashion.

lefties utterly btfo

>Antifa
>unarmed
>pacifist
come on now.

And it's not like you need a magic sword to fight them, at least in the US. They're pussies when actually faced with violence themselves.

>aes sedai
How do you pronounce this?

nah, Galad is pure
Galad has golden-red heir like Rand (same mother)
Galad is a pretty tall prince
Galad almost managed to tire/scratch Demandred in 1v1 duelling, making him easily into top 5 of all swordsmen
Galad was raised better than any of his half-siblings (spoiled brats Elayne and Gawyn)
Galad starts a minor war in Ghealdan just so that his sister can board a boat, carving a bloody path through the zealous masses without getting a shed of blood on his shining white armour
Galad salvages what can be salvaged of the Children of the Light and actually leads them to the final fight against Darkness
Galad can summon the Void with ease, hinting that he may end up as a strong channeler (share genetic material from shared mother as Rand, might become one of the strongest male channelers alive)

Galad ends up with perfect beauty Berelain

and the only reason why Elayne disliked Galad was because he was too "perfect", too honest and incapable of wrong-doing

desu, Jordan might have taken some characters too much to the extreme of purity and goodness

>People armed only with their hatred for moral clarity fell bloodied, terribly injured, and dead.

This is the greatest sentence ever put on the paper

what will Trollocs end up looking like, they will have to be made uniform and without much diversity to make creating and reproducing their costumes easy and cost effective

A shee

they will look like their counterparts in the Eragon movie

i forgot what they were called but they turned them into skinheads with facepaint

Dudes with animal heads? Probably look terrible if they don't pull it off right.

Ah-yes seh-die

black people with helmets

Urguls?
Christ, that movie was fucking terrible. The one time Jeremy Irons doesn't chew the scenery in a shit movie, he ends up making it abundantly clear how shit everyone else is by comparison.

How do you create not Nazguls without the obvious comparisons to Nazguls?

I always felt like a retard trying to pronounce it reading the books.

These books have glossaries for a reason

Emphasise their ability to fade into the shadow and disappear. Maybe show a human get sacrificed to make their sword.

Even so it's not two words combined that just rolls of the tongue.

Even marketers at Keystone Light know this, because the back of the book provides pronunciations.
youtu.be/KIX0VqjKQLo

how will they make ogieri look like?

Big fat stupid retards, just like in the books

I know he was a giant elf thing but his mannerisms, clumsy nature, and size made me think of some sort of tauren type creature whenever I read his parts and all ogieri.

How will they show weaves and portals is a more important question

>implying it won't be his canon child-hood crush/love interest this time

Eye said eye

Galad is truly best boy. I wish more fantasy books had more characters as nice as him.

aes se dai

>Egwene
Don't taint one of the few top tier female characters in the series with Rand's harem.

Wouldn't make sense as the narrative goes on, besides
she dies

>Galad has golden-red heir like Rand (same mother)

No, Galad has dark hair.

>Bashere, how was the battle,
>well m'lord, we lost 500 of my men
>ok
>1,000 companions
>cool
>2 of your soldiers
>fine
>and 100 aiel
>no problem
>oh, one of the aiel was a woman
>NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!