ADOLF HITLER: REDPILLING NEWFAGS SINCE 1920

Adolf Hitler's Warning:
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

Mirror:
youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38

If your (((masters))) are megafaggots and ban everything, try proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php

How can one man be so redpilled? What is your favorite thing about Hitler? When did you realize he was always right?

Bumping again

Bump and God bless you

i'm sorry but ww2 was a scam. hitler was a zionist. faked his death. they just wanted that sweet nazi tech. killed off all your aryans. #anglosrule #russelbrand

What would you do, after being a war hero, then becoming a homeless loser, then rising above the ashes by holding speeches in front of drunk guys, then holding speeches for the entire fucking nation, and then be elected in that nation? And create a glorious Reich in that nation, only for it to be crushed 12 years later.

Anyone would an hero in that situation.

us aryans are still here, we will never fade

>hitler was a zionist
In the sense that he wanted to throw jews over to Palestine/Israel instead of outright killing them? Yes.

That faggot destroyed Germany and most of Europe with senseless warfare and permanently tarnished white nationalism. He's no hero.

"Hitler was right about almost everything."
-Stanley Kubrick (jewish, arguably the greatest filmmaker of all time).

Fuq! This ruse actually makes sense.

Yeah that was Hitler alright not Jewish Bolshevism at all 100% Hitler's doing.

Gas yourself Jew.

So someone who installs nationalism, but fails due to world war, and is then demonized by the jewish and leftist press is therefore not a hero? The fuck outta here.

It didn't take more than Germany invading Poland for France and Germany to declare war. I don't know the whole story, but from history's precedent I can assume jews were involved.

Our culture and people have degenerated into a cesspit of drugs, drunkenness, whores and bastards.

France and England*

>Both sides of the isle.

god damn i don't even want to click that thumbnail

Honest question bros. would you choose to be age 20 in the year 1933, fight as an elite in hitters Germany for several years, but die in noble combat in the year 1943 at the age of 30?

>hitter
But yes, if I could have just one chance to see the reich and fight for it, I would take it in a heartbeat

I was never Christian, but ever since I realized that religion is an absolutely essential part of what holds society together, I've always wanted to be.

Do you have something that might turn me into a believer?

pic very related

The most precious possession...