The Donald Trump Video Every Jew MUST Watch!

youtube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es

i bet you Sup Forumstards will ACTUALLY defend this, you are literally the biggest hypocrites
>the Jew is the problem
>Donald Trumpstien is God Emperor!
fucking kike lovers, all of you

I knew it, you fags couldn't even respond to this. You disappoint your wife's son

Gimme a chance to finish the video then you fucking spastic

If you don't like Jews leave America. America is the most Zionist country in the world.

>LITERALLY KIKE LOVERS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Duck Dynasty confirmed for the white mans show!

At least he's not a Zionist who wears diapers and poopies in them.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

>mfw people on Sup Forums will defend this

>thinking your vote matters in the current year

Sup Forums the quickest board to respond to any thread cant even respond to this thread and respond. We must shill this video until someone brings up a good argument.

>Le Sup Forums is one person maymay

> A group of people hate the jews but love Trump
> Hey group of people Trump is basically a jew
>WE ARENT ONE PERSON
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS SO SAD

I'm speechless desu waiting for someone to defend Trump now. I wasn't aware just how deep Trump was into Jewry. I wish I had listened sooner.

Had me at all of his kids dating or married to Jews. What a (((coincidence)))

Video is too long, make your video shorter so it can hold my attention.

>20:15:56

>20:22:42

Local Sup Forums btfo! Nice one OP

So what do you want me to do? Let Hillary win? I already knew Trump isn't any kind of Anti-Semite. I just vastly prefer his policies to Cliton

No no don't downplay this. Trump is a joooo

>implying that Sup Forums is one person

Weak

I know. And I don't like that about him. But he's still better than Cliton, who wants to let hundreds of thousands of sandniggers in my country and is in the pocket of Zionist elites like George Soros.

The video spells it out Clinton hates the jew, like obama and Drumpf loves them

Thank you for Correcting the Record!

i want you to think hard about this question before answering

what has donald trump said or done that makes you believe he would actually implement those policies you like?

Can someone explain to me how Trump isn't a trick to cuck white nationalism? I feel sick, I bet we get a "wall" and immigration rate stays largely the same.

Please

This shit is funny. You homos were brandishing your trump gold cards for donation and shit. Funking goyims kek

>at least he's not a zioist
user...

Jesus fucking christ for the last time
>tell normies hes an ebil nazi hitler
>tell Sup Forums hes a zionist jew shill
Which is it CTR ? also he's the most pro white candidate running regardless

nice post I like therebel.ca

Cliton and Obama want both want to spread the sandniggers all over the world, which is part of the Jewish one-race agenda. Trump isn't redpilled as I would like him to be, but he's so much better than Clinton.

I'm NOT sure that he will implement these policies. You CANT know. But why wouldn't I vote for the person who at least MIGHT implement these policies rather than let the person I know would damage my country win.

>also he's the most pro white candidate running regardless

He talks like he's the most pro white, most pro America. I really don't know anymore, now I'm thinking it's all a fucking ploy to give white nationalist types a "hero".

We'll have to wait and see if anything actually gets done about the immigration of non-whites(if he wins), cuz as of tonight, I'm somewhat convinced I've been a fucking fool this whole time.

I will still vote for him, but it will be with the biggest fucking rock in my stomach.

wtf i love jews now

Let me be clear. I do not think that electing Trump is the final solution to our problems. We NEED to have an armed revolution of some sort. I, however, question the sanity of any true Sup Forumstard who won't say that he wouldn't be better than Cliton.

i always said since the first day that this mutilated cock sucker was the serf of the fellowship of the ring.
Sup Forums is satire for this kike pawn i hope.

Wtf I like jews now

But seriously, you think the God Emperor of the West goes into battle without wearing his hebrew armor enchantment? They'd be the first ones to shut him down.

Gov. LePage (R) in my state was vehemently accused of being racist until he reminded everyone that he has a black adopted son whom he loves. And LePage continues to be based.

Life ain't black and white folks, but we're gonna make the color wheel make sense again, believe me.

Why

Agreed, even when I was at the height of my Trump love.

I want to believe so hard friend. I really do.

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

I've been presented quite a lot that makes me distrust Trump over the past month, and tonight is the final straw.

I will still vote for him, lacking better options. But fuck off not everyone that points out these obvious red flags is CTR.

I would like to hear someone really say something ITT.

>Not watching videos on 4x speed

OP 1
Sup Forums 0
get fucked you kike lovers