ITT: Countries that stole land from you

ITT: Countries that stole land from you

Other urls found in this thread:

da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kartoffeltyskere
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what did we steal?

Every country we border, plus some we don't border

it's the other way around, germshit subhumans stole land from every country they border plus countries you don't border.

What land did we steal?
Nobody was expelled from Schleswig, the people simply had no interest in staying in your tiny empire and rebelled two times.

stole from france, stole from poland, stole from czechia, stole from italy. germans are imperialist subhumans who deserve to die.
schleswig was historically danish lands inhabited by danes until imperialist german dogs made up lies to steal it. wish russians killed more of you in ww2 because you are the most destructive country on the planet.

>w-we didn't steal from Denmark
You 100% did, like the UK did with Norn and the Channel islands. Own your wickedness, Hans.

I am from Schleswig and the Germans freed us. Yes, our acestors were Danish, but we changed allegations. Be thankful you got the northern part.

We didn't steal shit from France, we just retook a part they conquered after the Thirty Years war. They even wanted to steal the Saarland after WW1 and 2.
Poland, Czechia and Italy clearly stole from us.

That was called getting our freedom. The first rebellion was put down by the imperialist Danish troops, the second we got assistance from Prussia and Austria.

>implying you didn't intentionally flock the disputed lands with illegal settlers of decades prior

your ancestors weren't danish, they were german diaspora like all other german "minorities" that were within other countries' borders back then.
you germans are like fucking cancer.

frickin russia

Do you mea the colonists in the bogs? Those poor soul were lured in by your own king just to starve or flee the country without any money left. Those few who survived deserved the land they took from nature.
da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kartoffeltyskere

My ancestors spoke Fjoldemal as late as the 1830s. That dialect is so archaic Danish, it wouldn't be transfered to immigrants. So no, they were Danish people and lived on the land for at least a thousand years.

shitmark and sweden

There's a pain in my heart for that. Shame about captain mustache's wild ride.

>That dialect is so archaic Danish, it wouldn't be transfered to immigrants
brainlet logic. they were and always will be germans, an invasive species.

every single of our neighbors.

You have made no argument so far since you lack the basic understanding of your own countries history. You probably never heard of those dialects I'm talking about but you call others brainlets. You are a joke.

>let me tell you about your country
typical germshits

hans island + greenland

It's not your country anymore in case you forgot

Russia
Denmark and Norway, but we won in the end
Germany (Prussia and Hanover)
The Netherlands

Never happened.

Germany (Prussia and Hanover)
Verden and Stralsund or what are you talking about?

Yes.

To follow up, I am obviously aware that these territories had been conquered by Sweden in the first place, and that it wasn't heavily populated by Swedes. But the thread is about lost territories so it's appropriate.

greenland never belong to you in the first place, fucking leaf

Iceland is rightful leaf clay as well so you best stay quiet before we assert ourselves

>Israel

>no one could buck british imperial control until a century and a half after us

WORLD'S STRONGEST

>British Mandate of Palestine

this is the opposite you retard

Reminder that the richest region of Denmark was Schleswig and it like 90% of the population identified as German. It was rightful German clay

Once we claim it it's ours forever, British North America.

Slavshits

Retard

We did it over 150 years before anyone else. I wonder how much of a factor that is. Go from being a colony of the br*Toids to the strongest country on earth in the span of 2 lifetimes just by leaving their exploitative backwards rule that was destined to crumble

And a bigger shithole than any other English settler colony

>criticize britain
>desert dweller on penal colony with the union jack tattooed on his flag comes to the defense
Jealous boi. I mean come on. You live in australia

You stole it first

Denmark got btfo by krauts in this thread. Just like real life

France lost their country twice in a row and should forfeit to germany for taking it and uk for taking it back

win a world war, lose your empire

Are you kidding? Northern Germany was always Platt teritory and they are still speaking Platt in the southern parts of Denmark. Even Japan stole from us.