Oh

Oh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NrucjhY-mfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hi extremely popular celebrity. Thanks for breaking my immersion.

I didn't know who he was so that didn't break my immersion. The whole damn scene was out of place.

Being so friendly with westermen then standoffish with Pot Pie.

I still don't know who he is. Some kind of musician? My main problem was that the scene was pointless.

IT'S

It was nepotism in action.
Maisie Williams is friends with this guy, which is the only reason why he got to appear.

A NEW ONE

>It's Anu Juan

How did this random soldier know Arya's real name?

OOOH AH OOH AH OOH AH OOH AH

>Maisie Williams is friends with this guy
Not exactly. MW is a fan of Ed Sheeran, Ed was a fan of GoT for years. Maisie asks showrunners to get Ed on the show etc.

Not that hard.

*record scratch*

shit I'm sorry

>be Ed Sheeran in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
“H-hello, I’m user. Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?”
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I PUT SUM KNICKERS ON!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
“ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT’S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I’LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?”
>look at the menu. It’s in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
“I WONT PIE AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!”
“I’m sorry, madam, we don-“
“I SED FAKKIN PIE AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!”
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
“JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT’S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by ISIS

>soldiers=alpha
>hot pie=fucking gamma

fucking triggered me so hard, fucking hands of gold is "new" goddamn where are my rage pills at

The Westermen were cute, HotPie is a fatty who wants to fuck her.

The scene wasn't pointless at all, you are just biased to hating the show. The scene was about Arya character arc to become humanized again as she was going down the road of becoming a sociopath. All her life she has hated Lannisters and their soldiers and now she has met nice ones that offered her food and drink and a warm place by the fire. You could see when she first sat down she was thinking of killing them but then decided not to. The same thing was done when hot pie offered her the food and drink for free. She then abandoned her quest for revenge to go and kill Cersei and turned around to go to Winterfell and reunite with her family.

fuck i've been looking for this pasta for a while, thanks m8

>likker
this is where you fucked up
she'd say gravy

joke's on you, trashy english dialects are my fetish

ok then why the fuck was ed sheeran in it and

>"it's a new one" *WINK* freeze camera for 10 seconds on his face

any chance these poor fuckers went south with Jamie and got burned to death in the upcoming episode.

very probably

youtu.be/NrucjhY-mfs

Fuck was i actually banned for this?

Oh, guess not