India are you gonna take this shit sitting down?!?

India are you gonna take this shit sitting down?!?

cnbc.com/2016/08/19/lack-of-sporting-culture-institutional-support-and-inequality-blamed-for-indias-poor-olympic-record.html?__source=yahoo|finance|headline|headline|story&par=yahoo&doc=103879738&yptr=yahoo

The nation boasts immense human diversity, with limbs and muscles of all sizes, so race or genetic characteristics aren't a valid explanation, said Anirudh Krishna, professor at Duke University, and co-author of a 2008 paper called 'Why do some countries win more Olympic medals?'

High poverty levels aren't a sufficient reason either, seeing as other countries with low levels of per-capita income, such as Kenya and Jamaica, consistently fare better, he added.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalenjin_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CNN posts a story about how the entire country of India has won less medals since 1900 than Phelps personally has. Your own proffesors say there is no excuse, which one of you will Step up to the plate.

>"Why is india so unmanly and pathetic nation of baby children?"

It's the shit. I'm serious, it's causing mass disease and growth stunting effects on children because of how unhygienic it all is. The government knows and has tried to get places to use toilets, even simple outhouses and has built more for them in some areas. The issue was thought to be lack of access because of how crowded cities are but still lacking in shitters. They found out that's not the problem when they tried building more and a number in areas with far less people. The problem is

1. Indians think toilets are unhygienic and that shitting out in the open then burying your crap and washing it in shit water or just fingering your asshole clean is more hygienic.

2. They're so fucking lazy that the idea of shiting and then having to empty the outhouse later is too much work and an unnecessary middleman. Why do that when I can just poop in the ground, direct delivery?

Their filth hasn't built them amazing genes through building immunity it's actually detrimental to their development. Like, thousands of kids die every year there from literally shitting themselves to death.

I would imagine they could become great at some sports, maybe hurdling (over shit), or pole vaulting (over shit), swimming? (in shit), Shooting (shit) truly there is a champion within such a populous country.

SHART

>Moreover, there's little support for those who display athletic prowess.

Not an argument.
A lot of our coaching is done on a volunteer basis and the athletes here have to either hold a job or have their families to pay for their hobby.
There's no fucking support whatsoever.

I bet a lot of Indians doing so bad, has to do with their diet.
They seem to be living on under 1000 calories a day and most of their diet is practically plants etc...
Before this week, the only medal they've won has been in shooting, which requires only staying still and aiming. They suck at everything physical.
Figure out a proper diet, start feeding them protein, go to the gym and they might get some results.
Like pic related.
This pooinloo just won bronze in wrestling.

Also this.
>Their filth hasn't built them amazing genes through building immunity it's actually detrimental to their development.
The country is so disease ridden, that their bodies probably have to put most of the energy into producing white blood cells to keep them alive.

IN

The only reason for this is the lack of sporting culture. No body wants their son or daughter to play, they just want em to study. And more study

>India are you gonna take this shit sitting down?!?
No, they're going to take this shit squatting in the street

Its really fascinating to see what theories one can build in basements.

Not in the marts though

Why do Indians shit so much?

Try Indian food and then we may talk.

>Kenya

Every single one of their runners come from the same tribe, eh

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalenjin_people

How about poo in loo

It's delicious.

Yes, it is.

Spicy as hell too

Yes. We love spices.

One time I swea I shitted out tiziki mazala am i gonna die

What's tiziki mazala?

It's because sports isn't considered a viable career choice by most of the population. And in India, parents have a big day in what the kid would end up doing after growing up. They always play it safe and want them to become an engineer or get into management or IT. There is general apathy towards sports excluding maybe cricket, because rest of them aren't well paying jobs.

One thing you should know about indians- we love security. That is the reason we routinely riot to remove the kebab filth from our streets along with the accumulated pops.