Are there people of Sicilian descent that actually look white instead of Arab/Middle Easterner?

Are there people of Sicilian descent that actually look white instead of Arab/Middle Easterner?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciro_Immobile
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Villa_Romana_del_Casale
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not really I stuck out like a pale thumb when I was in sicily

>not really I stuck out like a bright red thumb when I was in sicily
Fixed

How dare you? Sicilians are BLACK BULLS not middle eastern sissies

isn't immobile from sicly

I'm half Italian and tan fine, I just don't go brown and have north african facial features like sicilians

This guy? It says here, he's from Campania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciro_Immobile

You never saw a north african, don't you

I saw plenty in Sicily

italy is full of brown third world immigrants becuase of merkels open borders

You mean snownig white?

Yeah.

Friend of mine is supposedly of Sicilian descent and he's got to be one of if not the most pale guy I've ever met
Granted he's American but

mexishits BTFO

Varg already proved that they are Arabs

That guys has a very asymmetrical face

A friend of mine is half sicilian, he looks like a german. We always make fun of him with nazi stuff because he is very pale, has blue eyes and he is also blonde.

What is the other half?

>italy is brown because of immigrants
Yeah, historical immigrants from north Africa.
>MOOR'D
>BERBER'D
When are we going to publicly thank North Africa for enriching southern europeans?

Then he isn't pure sicilian. Sicilians are basically mullato- The race.

Lombard rape baby. He isn't a true Sicilian.

How do we know that all Sicilians look like the Sicilians who came here?

those earrings certainly do not help him hide his dagoness

I dom't get it

that guy looks white to me

>Russ
WTF I thought this guy was Black from his music

Sicilians used to be white. Check out Villa Romana del Casale, a 4th century Roman villa in Sicily with loads of mosaics depicting blond people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Villa_Romana_del_Casale

Butthurt meds try to hide these.

So what happened?

North African moors

>haircoloring wasn't a thing

Moors from North Africa came.

Was it actually a thing? How did they do it?

im half italian half irish

i have nigger skin but also get sunburnt really easily. its retarded. my half brothers are iberian/italian and somehow look whiter, are less hairy, and tan more easily. i have no idea how this fucking works but thinking about it makes me want to kill myself

My cousins are half northern italian half sicilian and all are over 6ft (183cm) and pretty pale, but their hair is pretty thick. But on my other side of the family I have a cousin thats half english half sicilian and is still pretty dark.

I have a italian dad and english mother and I'm pale as fuck, but I have med facial features. Its pretty gay honestly.

I banged a sicilian chick in prague last month, first time banging a clearly non white person tb.h

are you a white mexican?

Kys

The earrings give him a gypsy look.
If he took them off, shaved his facial hair, and used a more discrete hairstyle (a low ponytail, for example), he would look much more 'white'.

If you look very southerner and don't take care of your image you end up looking like some sort of brown hippie.
Just as when northern europeans have a bad image and end up looking like ex-convict hooligans.

>ex-convict hooligans
Any examples of this?

>Sicily was under the Arabs for 200 years at most, Southern Italy literally never
>No significant population exchange during this period
>"LMAO LITERARRY ARRABS XXDDDDDD"

Desu, I don't think he'd look more white, he would just look "cleaner" but still brown.

explain these

Terrone?

you are not white if your nipples aren't pink

Our president :)

This desu

you're not white if your skin is not pink

Hmmm

Are people like him common in Sicily?

Bernardo Provenzano for example.
Actually many of them look like nordic because sometime vikings ruled Sicilia.

Noble sicilian families are mostly blonde with blue eyes, but they usually get out of that shithole as soon as possible

yeah
thanks to the normans sicily is probably the region with the most "nordic" looking people after the northeastern ones

I mean in terms of occurrence, not general appearance

probalby more than in usa :)

>tfw Sicilian town surname
>pale
>black curly hair
>jew nose
My family are from the South, just not that far...

He cant

We've been over this Mikko, stop going off your medications.

Frank Sinatra was Sicilian.

Funny how that thread died after I posted the pictures from an actual Roman villa. You have no response to it.

How do you explain the abundance of blondes in Sicily? When I visited I saw none.

Hair dying/wigs were already a thing back then, and it was popular.

Look at those pictures a second time, especially at their eyebrows, and eyes color.

You've been responded, open it if you're not phoneposting.

Oh hahahahah

So funneh! xD!!1!1!1

>it wus just wigs even the men wore wigs guys

Yeah yeah. And what comes to the claims about Alexander, it's pretty clear cut that he was a blonde.

>"They say that the most amiable and beautiful amongst the Greeks was Alcibiades; amongst the Romans, Scipio. It is reported also that Demetrius Poliorcetes contended in Beauty. They affirm likewise that Alexander Son of Philip was of a neglectful handsomness: For his Hair curled naturally, and was yellow; yet they say there was something stern in his countenance.

>The outward appearance of Alexander is best represented by the statues of him which Lysippus made, and it was by this artist alone that Alexander himself thought it fit that he should be modeled. 2 For those peculiarities which many of his successors and friends afterwards tried to imitate, namely, the poise of the neck, which was bent slightly to the left, and the melting glance of his eyes, this artist has accurately observed. 3 Apelles, however, in painting him as wielder of the thunder-bolt, did not reproduce his complexion, but made it[b] too dark and swarthy[/b]. Whereas he was of a fair colour, as they say, and his fairness passed into ruddiness on his breast particularly, and in his face.

If for some reason you find these unconvincing you might also note that common Roman nicknames (cognomina) included Ahenobarbus ("Redbeard"), Canus ("Whitey"), Flavus ("Blondie"), Rufus ("Ginger") and Albus ("Pale").

Yes, but only the élite

Did Nero also sport a wig his whole life?

>He was about the average height, his body marked with spots and malodorous, his hair light blond, his features regular rather than attractive, his eyes blue and somewhat weak, his neck over thick, his belly prominent, and his legs very slender. His health was good, for though indulging in every kind of riotous excess, he was ill but three times in all during the fourteen years of his reign, and even then not enough to give up wine or any of his usual habits. He was utterly shameless in the care of his person and in his dress, always having his hair arranged in tiers of curls, and during the trip to Greece also letting it grow long and hang down behind; and he often appeared in public in a dining-robe, with a handkerchief bound about his neck, ungirt and unshod.

>he's told shades of colour from the mosaic are in fact present in the whole peninsula
>strawman me as i claimed there was an "abundance" of blondes in Sicily
>goes for an anecdotal evidence such as "i've been to Sicily, i saw none"
>he then proceeds moving the goalpost to Alexander the great
>goes in circle
And this is why nordicism nowadays is only a thing on Stormfront and Sup Forums.

Why does the fact that modern italians are swarthier because of the moors make you this angry? I'm ok with my asian heritage, embrace yours moor boy.

>strawman me as i claimed there was an "abundance" of blondes in Sicily

You didnt, I claimed there were in the paintings from Sicily.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

He should proudly show his dagoness, you self-hating dago.

You realise population genetics is revealing the opposite. The canaanite study showed that Lebanese people were a bit darker than they are today. Even the steppe "aryans" were brown-eyed and darker than modern day central/northern europeans. And of course the mesolithic peoples too.

Nordicism is bunk.

I know you wish i were angry, but given the extensively documented history of the Italian genetic background i can't really get heated. On the other hand, your dedication says a lot.

>You didnt, I claimed there were in the paintings from Sicily.

Mosaics from which, tens of centuries after, a small group of internet autists from the northern half of Europe assume those less-than-200 years of military berber occupation in a couple regions of the southern Italy that left berber genetic admixiture in 15% of the population magically turned the already existent "neolithic farmer/Italic - ancient greek - phoenician" stock or people (that originally looked more like those internet autists) into swarthy moor rapebabies.

You understand you guys expect to change and claim other people's history to stroke your ego?

>tfw sicilians are genetically the closest to romans

Alright calm down Mongol Varg, we get it genghis khan was white, you can calm your ahistorical autism now.

They are?

No

Same. I also though the same about Alessia Cara.

>Noble sicilian families are mostly blonde with blue eyes
Why is thta?

>that left berber genetic admixiture in 15% of the population
Do you mean that 15% of the population has some Berber ancestry? Or that the average Sicilian is 15% Berber?
>(that originally looked more like those internet autists)
What do you mean by this?

>The Finnish flag cannot comprehend light eyed, light haired, and light skinned people existed since forever in Southern Europe