Costa rican teen commits sudoku to be with his waifu

Just another madman, or an hero?
Has anime finally gone too far?
What can we do to keep the weeb menace from poisoning the minds of our youth?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2226324/Russian-teen-leaps-apartment-block-seeing-favourite-Japanese-cartoon-character-die-television.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Just another madman or a hero?
madman,should've waited for VR to become true
nonetheless, F.

>Has anime finally gone too far
considering kids suicide thinking they are flying pokemons, no.

What can we do to keep the weeb menace from poisoning the minds of our youth?
the ride never ends

>random spic died

F

>choosing a cow titted slut as a waifu
His problem, right there.

Sometimes I think about doing this to be with Mami but then I remember that the afterlife doesn't exist. I don't mean to *tips fedora* but I just can't believe in an afterlife no matter how hard I try.

Although it really is getting annoying constantly thinking about a girl that I will never get to meet. I haven't been able to stop thinking about her for years. At first it was cool but now I really hate that I'm in love with a girl that I will never get to meet.

he was so young what an idiot, robowaifus and holowaifus are gonna be real within 10 years, he just had to wait a bit.

>not giving EVERYTHING for your waifu.

>the ride never ends
It never will to we die and another species repeat what we have.
>Forever Loop

Daily reminder that Japanese cartoons are degenerate

This.

kek
sauce?

oh look another weeaboo degenerate. You should follow the spic's footsteps user

Is this the guy who would constantly shitpost about Japs going to South America and returning pregnant?

>brits having shit taste
Like clockwork

By his letter, that guy would have commited suicide if a real girl had rejected his feelings.
"Why live if I can't be corresponded?"

Also, there's no difference in loving something real or from fiction. You can't really say you truly love someone. You only love the image you have inside your mind. You only love the side and persona that people let you see. The mental image you have from someone is just as real as a 2D waifu.

You're a fucking flip, your entire race should be fucking genocided. You are the shittiest race on the planet.

>choosing a 17 year old hapa as a waifu
Really makes you think.

Your waifu is headless

>Britbong preferring a childlike bodytype

Why am I not surprised?

>said by a nigger

>The mental image you have from someone is just as real as a 2D waifu
The difference is that the image of a 3DPD can be tainted, while waifus remain a pure ideal no matter what. Your waifu will never betray you, unlike lil' stacy getting dicked by chad and tyrone while you aren't looking.

>Muslim kills himself and several others to be with his 69 virgins
>"Well that's just his religion :)"
>A man of fine taste kills himself to be with his waifu
>"wow gross virgin, how selfish of him"

did he attain satori?

lol epic meme xddddddd

what anime?

>lol epic meme xddddddd
Why are you here? You're speaking like you're a dumb child getting introduced to memes. Well guess you felled for my trap card.

Gundoh Musashi

Question for Colombian bro, or any Spanish speaking person of Sup Forums:

Just out of curiosity, but how did anime get so damn popular in the Hispanic world in the first place?

Looks like Ikaros from Heaven's Lost Property?

I'd rather kill myself to have a waifu than be with 70 nuns.

Really good dubs. Also typical battle shonen was like a drug for kids at the time.

wow he must have reallllllllllllllly liked that anime....

I think it's "Sora no Otoshimono" or whatever it was called, never watched it myself, but I remember the character/aesthetic.

>not posting the webm

She wasn't even best girl.

thanks
reminds me of this,
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2226324/Russian-teen-leaps-apartment-block-seeing-favourite-Japanese-cartoon-character-die-television.html

It had a huge boom in the 90s and 00s with stuff like dragon ball, ranma, inuyasha, shaman king, digimon, pokemon etc that were transmitted in the mainstream tv chanels like Cartoon network, yetix (which became disney XD). Then there was a second wave in the late 00s with stuff like Naruto, bleach, one piece, death note.

Most of us grew up with that shit, during that time the only options in TV were either gringo dipshit cartoons or mexican dramas, so they were a huge breath of fresh air for everyone.

I'm not sure, I saved the pic from Sup Forums some week back, the reverse search gives Karyou Gakuen Shotoubu but I can't find the translated version.

Jap's fetish on Brazillians

>Not Mikako
Shit taste to be honest.

>Just another madman, or an hero?
An hero. Should've waited for technology to make it real though.
>What can we do to keep the weeb menace from poisoning the minds of our youth?
Fix real women.

i blame goku

What if anime is a plot by the Japanese government to increase suicide rates in the west, so that Japan's high rates no longer stand out?

>not liking nice tits
>implying ikaros isn't top 5 waifu
don't you have a chapel service priesty?

This.
He was pretty damn young, the guy would have been able to have a robowaifu during his lifetime, probably during the next couple of decades had he only waited.
What an idiot.

True, real best girl was Nymph.

All you have to do is stop overworking your youth and stop with that nihilistic crap.

Post your waifus lads. Let's see if they are really worth killing yourself for.

>twf want to commit suicide but not brave enough to do it.

Those sneaky Japs, playing the "one a year" slow game.

My niggest of niggas.

day in and out desu
my option would be concentrated nicotine (by extraction) but i'm afraid it won't work

Most Mexican Cartoons like Korean Animation are utter pieces of shit quality wise.

Nah, it's more of the problem that people can't tell the difference between fantasy and reality. They are no different than capeshit readers who try to imitate superman by jumping off of rooftops.

>tfw can't post forbiden waifus
I don't want a ban, 4cc weekend

ive come to terms with the fact ill never see my waifu. theres no need to kill myself over it because nothing will change, the only thing that changes is that i wont be alive to love her any more

Did she died?

I dont care about the kid his sexy waifu did she died?

>liking madora magicka

Shit taste desu, how can you even have that disgusting pig as a waifu.

>being a pedophile

BAKA BAKA~

R8

whoops, best girl coming through.

>said by a seamonkey

Wasn't she a literal retard?

What a way to attack us. They should probably recheck their targets because they seem to be killing their own people as well.

lololol
what an idiot
vr is about to go mainstream and cheap soon

>ive come to terms
>theres no need to kill myself over it
>i wont be alive to love her any more

you're shitposting, right user?
nobody's actually that pathetic, right user?

The waifu that will always be #1 in my heart.

That was the best part.

She's innocent and pure.

no one is shitposting user. i wont be as happy without her but ill at least be happy enough to keep going knowing that i can love her in my thoughts

It's really not popular at all except Naruto and Dragon Ball Z

Don't lose your head over a girl, user.

Idiot

R A R E

All Neps are good Neps

Delusion and denial can make you put up with any shit a real woman can come with. That's why there are so many cucks and beta orbiters. For them, their shit women are perfect.

Also, only a Jew would call anime "degenerate". Anime is meant to be a mainstream pop culture that engraves into society the image of the perfect woman a.k.a. Yamato Nadeshiko. They are independent, determined and powerful but still they are beautiful, feminine, maternal, faithful and very caring for their men. When men are around they have no problem in letting them lead and protect but when men aren't present, they can protect their own pride and honor.

Pura muerte

>he doesn't understand waifuism
I feel sorry for you user

I just can't m8.

>twf my waifu married a rich prince charming-tier faggot.
I can't escape this cruel reality, not even in anime.

I wish to be as brave as him one day so I too can join my waifu.

Shame. He looked cute

>ahmed likes lolis

Mohammad would be proud.

α > β > ε > ζ >> Δ

BEST HARUHI!

>2016
>not knowing about 2D heaven

>i can love her in my thoughts

You mean you can love the imaginary character in your head? How do you not reconcile that?

he an hero for our sins...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

shit/10

He obviously has some type of mental issue, I find this really sad to be honest.

>I want to teach you all the goods things about people and teach you about love
Sounds pretty genuine and spoken from the heart, it's almost like he was projecting what HE wants to learn onto an inanimate object for some kind of emotional relief. If only he decided to preach such things to a woman instead of a fucking pillow.
Anime is cancer.

Suicides in Japan are mostly middle aged employees stuck in some shitty corporate culture.

Not sure that's the same demographic, even though both is equally stupid. One of them genuinely want to kill themselves for a stupid reason, the other is just an idiot who accidentally kills himself doing something stupid.

because life is completely meaningless so i might as well live out the rest of my days doing whatever i want

Looks like Okada Kou.

RARE FLAG WOA

mios dios

>posts literal shit instead
Of course a gook is a reifag.

>Preach to a woman
>Get called a loser
>Feel worse about yourself

Yeah, no thanks, at least my waifu won't reject me.

did he commit literal seppuku?

damn that takes guts.