How do we make Japan more diverse?

How do we make Japan more diverse?

Japan is already black

How nice scenery it is. This multicultural picture in japan never fails to my heart flutter.

>How do we make Japan more diverse?
We don't.

poor girl on the far left

Soon, they will need a lot more immigrants if they want their economy to remain relevant and competitive

its happening inshalla

Too late now briwn guys are getting in on it

Translation

Chinks aren't anything pure anyway. Besides, they're not white so who cares.

Lack of cheap labor is the main driver of industrialization and automation
If the US thought they could get away with slavery they would, but instead we settle for using illegal migrant labor that we give less than minimum wage for unlawfully long hours because they have to reprieve and we promise them their children will have a better future since they'll be citizens
Instead, we could just use robots

Japanese racism is more humane tbqh

>In 2015, Miyamoto said "I want to start a revolution. I can't change things overnight but in 100-200 years there will be very few pure Japanese left, so we have to start changing the way we think."

This is in malaysia
The guy is indian not black (not that it make any difference)

kys baka gaijin

Send KARA BOGA onto Asia.

Get Japan to open it door to Jews first.

Revive ainu culture
Decentralize the government

Cheap labour is interim. In the end, all corporations will probably go for automation wherever possible.

Not if establishing a robotic assembly line costs millions in parts and manufacturing those unique parts and 100k+ in regular maintenance for a product that will only be in production for a couple year when instead you could just pay 3rd worlders 2$/h
The best way to reduce the cost of automation is investment in the technologies and increasing wages so that there will be a financial incentive (not wanting to pay workers)
as long as people will work for so little there will never be efficient mass automation

I saw an couple of Japanese girl and black guy yesterday.

Accept Russian girls

Don't their faces look too angular/manly for you guys though?

Elliot?

what did jews mean by this?

Is that dude a Jap? Also pity, if Elliot didn't have fucked up parents that raised him to be a sperg he'd find some qt pussy to slay.

japan is for the Japanese