One for the Commandant! One for the Corps!

>One for the Commandant! One for the Corps!

How was the Marine Corps supposed to share one pull up among every member?

>that was fat in the 70s

>Used to be able to 8 pullups perfect form
>gain 10lbs
>can barely do two, have to do eccentrics

It hurts more than it should

>can deadlift 220lbs
>can't do a single pull up

Kill me

How about I PT you until you fucking die?

dude wut i never exercise and i can do at least 20

No you literally can't.

Not him but skellies can.

Fpbp

YOU BETTER BE SHITTING ME TIFFANY CUFFLINKS

I can do 20 with shit form that achieves nothing too

I bet the amount of press ups you think you can do is lower than you think too. Got to do them nice and slow, fully straight body, ass up and the first thing that touches the floor is your jaw

Took me ages to achieve 10 proper press ups because I never do any kind of serious lifting day to day. After that though it got better much faster

>Hustle up! The fucking war will be over by the time we get out there, won't it, Private Pyle?
Was this his end game?

This. Standards have fallen. You see guys in the military that are obese.

You guys do realize that the training regimen was supposed to make them gain muscles, not lose weight?

wait it out in boot camp

>Watched this so many times as a kid
>Barely scraped through airborne selection, let my fitness go to shit in the months before I started
>Arrived and I was Pte. Pyle

Never been able to watch it again, hits too close to home.

>You will become dead marines. And then you will be in a world of shit. Because marines are not allowed to die without permission!

Wait, is he implying that Marines are immortal and only the government is permitted to terminate their life?

>You gotta be shittin' me. You can't do one lousy pull-up. GET OUTTA MY FACE

>watch fullmetal jacket a bunch as a kid
>yeah man I wanna be a soldier, looks great!
that's what you took away from this movie?

Bitch, you made me lul.

I'm in your face

When my brother was in basic training they made him wear a shirt that said "fat boy" on it during mess until he lost weight.

Not any more

your brother was fat. And that's just typical military hazing tactics

>What makes the grass grow?
>Blood

Okay first off, regular water works just as well as blood, and second of all, ammonium sulfate, ammoniacal nitrogen and urea make for much better fertilizer then the carbon and other decay from blood.

Honestly I'm surprised no one has reviewed this drill instructor for giving incorrect answers to these kinds of questions.

If they die they'll get court marshalled for not following orders.

I can do probably 15 pullups easy and I don't workout is a guaranteed collection of (You)s

be glad to trade you some ARVN rifles, never been fired and only dropped once!

>"you talk the talk... can you walk the walk?"

whats the meaning of this?

>be at 2nd Battalion chow hall inna Parris Island in Dec. 2016
>I get my chow, and lunch lady plops a fat piece of brownie on my tray
>wasn't thinking, I just got it and left, went to the salad bar for the rest of my good.
>senior walks past me
>"doing 20 pullups user?"
>n-no sir
>"Really? Because I'm just wondering why there's a gigantic fucking brownie on your tray"
>manager scolds lunch lady and tells her the big brownie got me in trouble, she tried to break off a smaller piece for me but I just said forget it and let them take it all back.
>think I got made fun of for it, I don't remember.
>my senior DI never paid much attention to me.
Now I'm inna 29

/fit/ pls leave

>Too Bukoo, Too Bukoo

What did Kubrick mean by this?

>there's isn't enough energy dispensed in completing a single pull up to give all of humanity at least a quanta of work

They're saying Beaucoup which means many or much in frog. They're saying the soul bruddas Alabama black snake is too big for her small cooche.

bookoo is a southern US corruption of the french beaucoup, which means many or much

>tfw can't do a single pull up
>not even fat
it's just skelly arms man

>tfw you never got drafted or were stupid enough to enlist

That better not be the Comm School barracks you fuck

Do you currently live there

This how do you get /fit/ arms?

Did anyone even bother to do one for Chesty?

Literally most adult males can deadlift 220 pounds without any training. I hope you meant kilograms.

Jesus Christ, really, Kubrick?

They wanted to fight

Is the Shining good? I never wanted to watch it because Stephan King

It's a good Kubrick movie.

Yes. You really think Kubrick would try his hardest to be faithful to a pulp novel?

little to do with stephen king, Kubrick specifically tried to fuck King with his adaptation. There was always bad blood there.

>That moment when Kubrick decided to edit out the scene where the corpse of Lawrence is getting Court Marshaled.

basic training and PT regimes are for building endurance and keeping body fat down. anybody in a field grunt position has a ludicrously hard time keeping muscle mass because being in the field expends 4k cal a day minimum. the only guys who get swole are the marines on a MEU float who have nothing better to do than lift, eat, and sleep.

>220lbs

Pls be in london

>now this is truly fullmetal jacket

>all fucking niggers must fucking hang

Uhhh...racist and sexist much?

I like the director's cut where Lawrence surprises Hartman by being able to preform alchemy without a transmutation circle