youtube.com/watch?v=Vlt7Pqt52jQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GOkr983KdDM
sitcomsonline.com/boards/showthread.php?t=274863
rabb.it/Joeblockhead
youtube.com/watch?v=xFLukWO2PJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=_g19fCJotPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jackass 4 when?

First for eggnog challenge, man when i dont remember who puked on preston's hat and he went full berserker and starts flipping tables and destry things was gold

When everyone (but Knoxville) needs money. Johnny would probably be down to do it anytime.

>more than 10 years since the show
>7 years since Jackass 3D
>they'll never come back

I miss the early 00s

The best one is still Ryan Dunn and the fiery wreck where his body was burned beyond recognition.

Never realized he was wearing a Toxic Holocaust shirt.

Early 00s were such a comfy time

Careful, you're going to cut yourself on all that edge.

The dude whose entire thing was shitting was so fucking useless and should have been kicked from the crew.

First for best female cast member

youtube.com/watch?v=VSlB1guCCCU

Dave England. I agree, dude was fucking lame and not funny.

>Bam is fat
>Ryan Dunn is dead
>Steve-O is doing his own thing

yes watching old men cripple themselves would be fun (not)

Shows that have been over for years are recently being revived.
The nostalgia boat is in small stride.

>Loved Wildboyz
>Literally cannot find it in anything other than 240p 2005 YouTube tier quality

It was truly comfy as fuck, a nice surprise when jackass guys show up too.

I wish I could relive it just for one day

Aren't they like well on their way to 40 now? They'd have to pull really tame shit to avoid getting seriously hurt, but at the same time they'd have to pull either sick or dangerous stunts just because they have a reputation to maintain and the movie humor world has moved past the early 00's theme of guys doing stupid shit and laughing about it

What happened to her?

What's with all the Jakass threads lately? Haven't seen on in a while and now they're 2-3 daily. Has someone died?

Youtube pranks the movie. Jackass was start of the downfall of television and society.

youtube.com/watch?v=XjRb7PYu_Pk

Put those banging tunes on your freestyle and go ride your bike, user

Jackass has aged like fine wine.

THE BEST OF TIMES IS NOOOOW
;_;
youtu.be/FBZ3zkzz_Z4
Probably never. Imagine the crew mocking fat people by wearing fat suits today. Skater/DUDE RADICAL culture isn't as prominent any more, etc...

I thought he was from england for some reason and that wasn't his real name. also I remember thinking steve-o was such a weird name.

the pinnacle of comedy folks. Harold Lloyd and Buster Keaton would be so proud.

broke her back doing a sled stunt in oregon

monty python too

It's becoming a lot more nostalgic. I'm 22 now. It hit me not too long ago that I miss the early 2000's. Jackass, skateboarding and hating the Jews were very big back then.

>Harold Lloyd
>comedy

1. Bam
2. Dunn
3. Steve-O
4. Knoxville
5. Party Boy
6. Wee Man
7. Preston Lacy
8. Dave England
9. Danger Ehren
10. Rick Kosick

t. Patrician

Comfy as fuck. Jackass makes me so happy and nostalgic. It just takes the guitar at the start and I'm send right back to happier times.

>Jackass, skateboarding and hating the Jews
toppest of keks, man

>1. Bam
>not Knoxville

Nice bait

Awww your hero was burned alive for being .....a Jackass?

the whole goof was that they had literally the best high speed 3d camera in the industry and used it to do silly shit like hit themselves in the face with fish or get hit with airbags or whatever. First time a phantom camera ever caught the artistry of dildo fired from an air cannon hitting a fat guy in the face in the history of cinema.

>Rent Jackass movie as a 11 year old kid
>Dad hated it
>Mom liked it

What did she mean by it?

Surely. Guess i'll go search for the full-length Jackass movies around

I swear the skies were bluer and the sun shined brighter in the early 2000's. Listening to some pop punk, drinking blue pepsi, watching CKY videos and skateboarding in the sun as I laughed at what happened to Germany during WW2. Those were the best of times. Fuck today.

>ywn watch Jackass 2 in the cinema again
>ywn be shocked, then insanely happy by the final musical number

Raimi, pls

>she's had enough dude
That's what's commendable about the Jackass Crew, they actually paid a lot of attention to the boundaries of the various memebers. They wouldn't pull a physical prank on a stranger, and they'd go to various lengths depending on the cast-member. If that had been Bam or Knoxville sleeping they'd have taken it further.

>Youtube pranks the movie. Jackass was start of the downfall of television and society.

it literally was a brighter time right before 9/11 turned everything hyper political. that's not nostalgia about action man toys from the 80s. I seriously think we are stuck in some hell realm now.

buy the dvd

The documentary thing about Steve-O's drug addiction was super interesting man.

That's also why Steve-O did all that super disgusting shit in 3. It was like a penance.

FUCK I need to redownload the movies and marathon asap

Why are you so salty over a bunch of buddies goofing off and hitting each other in the balls?

>edgy
>.....
Cringe

Brad Pitt was the best Jackass

it was like a 2 hour shared manic episode in a full theater that served booze.

>there may never be a theater experience like that again

nypost.com/2001/05/18/she-broke-her-back-in-a-jackass-stunt/
Apparently she had enough after spending months in physical therapy. I don't blame her, honestly. Only Knoxville is crazy enough to laugh about needing a catheter.

Is Steve-O /ourguy/ ?

youtube.com/watch?v=Vlt7Pqt52jQ

it was though. wasn't it? Scripted comedy went out the window for a dude getting kicked in the balls. They also laid the foundation for Youtube prank channels.

>yfw you realize movies and video games changed for the worst after 9/11

>Pontius hitting ping pong balls with his dick in slow motion

underrated show. There was one episode where they had a monkey in the house. never laughed that hard

because it's youtube level humor and it's stupid?

So why was he covered in burns?

>humour is not subjective
>whatever I don't like is bad

He rolled around in jet fuel.

Yeah I cringe too everytime I watch Jackass
youtube.com/watch?v=GOkr983KdDM

sitcomsonline.com/boards/showthread.php?t=274863

>youtube level humour

Whoah look at this fucking non argument from mr civilised big balls over here.

You're a faggot and you're sucking yourself off. What are you, like freshly 19? maybe 20?

Did snow angels in jet fuel, didn't realize how potent and caustic that shit is.

>ending with that classic Keaton stunt with a surprise twist to blindside you
Genius.

Shouldn't have had the faggot walk on and babble afterwards, though.

Jet fuel can't melt jackasses

Isn't that next level fucking stupid, even for members of the Jackass crew?

What's the joke?

actually I argue that humor is NOT subjective. There are experts in every field, why not comedy. Just like music. There's good music and bad music, it's ok to like bad music. Some people like Nickleback, Jackass is the Nickleback of TV shows.

Best Stunt: The one where the guy got drunk then drove his car into a tree killing him and a passenger.

Grossest Stunt: Pretty sure they flipped a portapotty

>good
>bad
You're a spooked nigger

"haha your friend died, wouldn't it have been hilarious if it was you?"

Streaming.

rabb.it/Joeblockhead

somehow I think despite how hard he goes he really will be the old guy that outlives the rest of the cast

Why do you give a shit that a loser killed himself? The guy also took another person along with him. Got drunk, drove fast, killed a person and himself. That is pathetic.

>mfw there wasn't really a trick to that grabbing-a-moving-car thing, Keaton just fucking did it without dislocating his shoulder
Absolute madman.

That Ryan Dunn is dead. What are you stupid?

yeah you hear pontius at the end it with those DUDE DUDE DUDE. I think in one of the docs they talk about how they were all super protective of her like a sister or whatever. If it was the CKY gang they like rub shit and piss on each other when they're asleep. Gets a lot weirder when it's a gril whose probably knocked out on pain pills from a fucking broken back.

I should clarify: Streaming the first film.

If he is retarded enough to drink and then drive at high speeds then he deserves it. The family of the victim that he murdered should have sued the estate.

didn't he just fall on metal sheets covered in hot coals?

Yes, I'm sure his sober self was planning on getting drunk and driving.

He did "snow angels" in rocket fuel.

Friendly reminder that Steve-O's the only one of them that actually went to clown-college and actually knows how to do classic circus stunts because of it.

I'm not defending Dunn, drunk drivers are a cancer upon society, but it's pretty easy to understand that it was a pretty tasteless joke.

>the outtake where Knoxville panics as the facade comes down and gets squished by it

Responsible adults plan ahead and don't do it. You also know you shouldn't be drinking and driving even when you are drunk. You also know you shouldn't be going 90-100mph.

You are a fucking child. That much is apparent because you actually think that subhumans life was worth something.

>7 years since Jackass 3D
What the actual fuck, I went to cinema with a friend to watch that and it feels like yesterday

>Mike being the one to voice what literally everyone's thinking

Say what you will about him, he did right in that moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=xFLukWO2PJ4

>everyone moking him
GOLD

>because it's youtube level humor
it isn't though.
> and it's stupid?
but there's a cleverness and artfulness to the stupidity that you clearly refuse to acknowledge for attention

>responsible adults do this
>you're a fucking child
>subhumans
>life was worth something
You sound incredibly mature, my edgy friend.

This. Fuck Dunn, I never shed a tear over his death. But Dunn's not the one getting hurt by the "joke", Steve-O is. It's just a really shitty joke for a roast, because why the fuck would you bring up violent death at an event that's supposed to be comedic, for the punchline to just be "wish it was you! :P"? There's no comedic worth in that shit because she just blurts it out, no comedic timing in setting it up whatsoever.

>the high five
>someone asks danger Ehren to bring in a tray of soup
>he actually does it
The absolute madman. How do you still fall for shit like that after so many years?

They're zapping Pontius' balls now.

I miss these times bros

youtube.com/watch?v=_g19fCJotPc

Plus, it's fucking Amy Schumer saying it. The broad isn't in the same hemisphere as Jackass, let alone the same league.