CAPESHIT - 0 IQ

Hi reditt

"there are three types of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics" - mark twain
>if this article came from a study of some sort then you just touched all three
fpbp, don't include me in the screencap

Pretty close actually

PICKLE RIIIIIIIIICK
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501825171595.webm

It has more to do with actively identifying why the film fails to live up to some standard. In a way it challenges you in filmmaking.

(You)

>tfw to intelligent for literature

Sup Forums Confirmed for intellectuals.
Who know?

woah big reveal :D

good thing i'm a hipster and do enjoy films that "are so bad they are good"

mom should be very proud of me, I'm so fucking special

Oh he was just "pretending to be retarded for teh lulz" right memelords?

>Reading studies causes the sudden onset of adult autism, new study finds

This has got to be wrong. I stopped reading after high school and my IQ is 165.

>ability to speak english is reddit

>tiny url sources used
>first one is a blog about professional wrestling
?

"tfw to intelligent" is not even a year old, you just proved how new you are

The butthurt brainlet edited out the baneposting part of the chart.

Reddit is more up your alley, buddy.
Leave and never come back.

This explains China and Japans shit taste

As long as we all agree that movies that are produced specifically to be cult bad movies are absolutely terrible, and only idiots who want to get on the bad cult movie bandwagon like them.

Take for example Black Dynamite, it is funny because it's a parody of blacksploitation and actually emulates and spoofs the genre in a loving, intelligent way. It isn't trying to be shitty forvthe sake of being shitty b movie. Something like Sharknado on the other hand isn't funny because it's entirely forced meme movie where nothing matters because the only fucking joke is the title.

Nah, I'll stay, and I'll post on reddit too.

Okay.
I'll send my goons on you.

>Daiquentin Corporation
Subtle bait

Holy shit, I just checked this and I do all of them (other than sports) so my IQ is 735! That's fucking rad!

Yeah but only if they enjoy them ironically, the study points out it's probably because the people watching can recognize the flaws and the shitty production values and often talk about it

>Something like Sharknado on the other hand isn't funny because it's entirely forced meme movie where nothing matters because the only fucking joke is the title.
The thing is the awful absurb writing effort is increasing.

In this installment our heroes venture to the pyramids Egypt and the Amazon rainforest to discover how the ancients 5,000 years ago defeated the Sharknados of their time

Do..do people really believe that?

Flim and everything below it need to be lower.

>wrestling categorized as theater
heh

Yes. They're not wrong either.

Breen movies are unironically good

Pic is so old that tiny has started recycling it's link naming.

It probably takes higher than average intelligence to appreciate any kind of irony. I don't think the world's brightest people are big Sharknado fans though.

What the fuck is wrong with that bepsi dog?

"So bad they're good" movies are hilarious puzzles that you can enjoy on multiple levels and you get more out of them the more you know about film.

Shit like sharknado and transformers is just shallow corporate trash.

>pseudointellectuals avoid bad movies because they think they're too good to watch them
>true intellectuals don't need to affirm their smartness all the time and have no trouble watching schlock
Makes sense

That's not how this works you fucking retard

Kek

Screencap this

There's a big difference between ironically liking a bad movie, and not liking a bad movie with the intention of being bad.

I hate this fucking fad.

how the fuck do you even start a playstation with 50 IQ?

HAHAGHA you wrong I watch dc comic book movies and I got the hiyest iq

It's a meme retard newfag, or were you being ironic?
Either way it proves you a noobie.

>brought to you by an asspained high schooler autist faggot

I read literature and watch anime tho????? Also I don't watch tv or (((films)))

You don't.

Having an IQ of 80 makes you barely functional in modern society, 90 is "destined to work at walmart forever" level.

bepis

Imagine being the one genius to finally crack what makes Shartnado such a piece of shit. They'd put you on Mount Rushmore.

>my IQ is 165.
Sure it is kiddo

It should really say
>"People who've watched an excess amount of movies can see the flaws (intentional or not) in bad movies, so they can laugh at bad movies for being bad movies, and laugh even HARDER when "good" movies are in fact bad movies"

>wrestling

>being this new

end you are self

Kill yourself

Stung by bee lol

What if I like all those things except anime?

>missing the joke

Bogposting is more intelligent than baneposting but it would take an average human 348 years to type the iq number.

Back to plebbit you anoobis.

>it takes higher intelligence to be a meme-ing faggot who goes out of his way to watch shitty cult movies in order to appease somein-group

>missing the joke

>redlettermedia are the smartest people on the planet

You guys and your reddit bullshit. I dont get it. So do you all only visit Sup Forums?

Lol reddit. I would bet 90% of you guys go to reddit, but justify it to yourself by saying " I-i'm just here to troll people" and then you stay there for hours. Guaranteed.

I joined reddit 7 years ago back when it was a hacker news replacement and the front page was only related to programming. Nu-neo reddit is for two-digit IQ h3h3 subscribers and facebook users.

In stark contrast lies Sup Forums, a font of wisdom and entertainment which has withstood the test of time.

So no, I don't use reddit (except for checking /r/cuckold) and it says a lot about you that you are in such disbelief that others don't either.

Summer is here

I only visit r/opieandanthony and r/milliondollarextreme