Toons React To anime

Today's topic: Gate: Thus The JSDF Fought Here

*Rick, Morty, and Jerry land near a mountain valley*

Morty: Jeez, Rick where are we?

Rick: According to this we’re in an universe where Earth is merged with this fantasy world we’re on via a magical *urrrp* gate or some horseshit like that.

Jerry: Fantasy World? Sound like prime vacation material to me. I’ll live out my dream as a bard!

Rick: That’s a *urrrp* bad idea, dipshit. There’s a damn good reason we left Beth and Summer out of this. This world is filled with dragon, orc, trolls, and other monsters, not to the mention rape-happy bandits and bloodthirsty knights. Oh did I forget to mention that The Empire of this region is fighting the JSDF? And losing?

*the valley is turned into a bloodbath as the JSDF decimates the Imperial Army with tanks, jets and soldiers armed with rifles*

Morty: HOLY SHIT!

* an Imperial soldier is screaming as he was being immolated by a napalm strike*

Rick: These medieval assholes thought they could claim an easy win by invading Earth, but they *urrp* got fucking REKT. Hard. They’re lucky they didn’t tried that shit on the U.S. or we would drop a T.N. on them. Now let’s get out here.

*Loud House, Royal Woods, Mi*

*Leni, Lucy and Lisa are cosplaying as Tuka Luna Marceau, Rory Mercury, and Lelei La Lalena*

Rita Loud: Lisa L. Loud! Did you dyed your hair blue?

Lisa: Actually it’s platinum blonde. The light in the room is making it look like it’s blue.

Leni: I gotta ask how Tuka keeps her hair shiny like that.

Lucy: All praise to Rory!

Rita Loud: They need to filter the anime/manga section. Badly.

* Gravity Falls, Oregon. Before the Weirdmageddon*

Dipper: So glad Mabel didn’t see this. *deletes history & cookies on web browser after seeing the scene with Zorzal & Tyuule and uses the memory gun on himself to delete the memory of GATE*

*Universe 616*

Rocket Raccoon: Go ahead schmucks. I dare you try to invade our dimension! *Cocks huge gun*

Groot: I AM GROOT!

* Dimmsdale*

Timmy: I wish we can travel back in time close the Gate in Japan before the Ginza Incident ever occured!

*Cosmo and Wanda activate their wands but runes appear and the wands fizzle*

Wanda: Sorry Sport but only Elder Gods have the power to do such things.

*Eden Creek Star and Marco had seen the scene with Tyuule and Zorzal*

Marco: I am so sorry you had to see that, Star

*CIA Headquarters, Langley Falls, VA*
Stan: Sir we need permission to drop a TN inside the Gate and detonate it!
Bullock: No can do, Smith. Japan's still salty after 71 years.

FUCK GATE!
It could have been so epic instead they decided to fill it with the lowest level of animu harem shit

What the fuck is this crap

Tell me you didn't write this down by yourself right now

I used to write fanfiction like this WHEN I WAS 12 YEARS OLD.

Get the fuck back to whatever Neopets forum you escaped from.

No bully plz

Lot of them fell from a good concept.

Go watch GI Samurai or Samurai Commando instead

I expect that from anime. But the ridiculus level of nationalism and how perfect the JSDF is really triggered me (some mooks taking out the SF of 3 other countries).

And then there the dragon of constantly changing power level. They take it's arm clean off with an RPG. But then decide that it's too strong for 20mm cannon to even dent and fail to kill it with several more RPGs before later finishing it off with 20mm cannon fire.

And
>Only America has black guys in their military

*Venture HQ, NYC Doctor Thaddeus Venture just made his own "Gate" using a cannibalized Commodore 64 and a Sega Saturn. He leads an expedition team with Billy Quizboy, Peter White, Brock Samson and Byron Orpheus. upon entering the bootleg gate they wind up in Akusho
Doc Venture: Not what I expected but here we are.
Billy: Are you sure that your gate is stable, Rusty? It could collapse on us at any moment!
Peter: Yeah and the locals are getting restless here.
Doc: Don't sweat it gentlemen! Brock will deal with whatever comes at..hey where is Brock anyway?
Orpheus: I'm afraid Mr. Samson is...preoccupied...at the moment
*we hear Brock grunting and various animal mating noises coming from the Akusho prostitutes. Minutes Brock returns to the crew covered in bites and scratches*
Doc Venture: Where have you been? You smell like a zoo!
Brock: Got to know the locals 'round here, Doc.
Orpheus: *senses Hardy's presence* We do not belong here, Dr. Venture. We are dealing with forces beyond our KENNNNN!

*Imperial Soldiers block the way back to the "Gate"*

Doc: Orpheus! Zap a magic missile or something!
Orpheus: That would be unwise, Dr Venture. We would be attracting further unwanted attention.
Brock: Allow me! *moments later Brock is covered in the blood of dead soldiers*

Doc Venture: Yeah expedition's over let's get out here!

This is advanced autism

Your fanwank is bad and you should feel bad.

Stop.

I expected brine

Quit your writing career now you can, Bendis 2.0

it was a great premise, but the amount of jsdf circle jerking in it was a major turn off

You have really shit taste in anime, which is why you're probably making thing thread on Sup Forums instead of Sup Forums; because deep down you know they would all make fun of you for your shit taste.
Also you're autistic and a faggot.

This guy is a comicbook writer in the making. You could easily write civil war 3 dude, you are wasting your potential for shitness here.

This.

GATE was interesting idea ruined by it's author views.

Shit anime is shit. I've heard trash about Gate,but damn,it was even worse than I expected.

Does Japan really not know black people exist in other non-american countries or is that just the author.?

Japan cannot care less about the race of people. For them anyone non-japanese might as well not exist.

Hey man, the JSDF needs recruits. You got to get them somehow.

>Japan cannot care less about the race of people.
False.

It is true, at best race is quirk for them. They care more about you being from outside the country. That includes koreans, chinese and any asian.

It just very legitimately lacks humor or talent or enjoyment in any way. I'd tell you how to gitgud but honestly I would rather leave the job to someone with potential.

>implying Japs don't treat white people significantly better than they treat black people, Hispanic people, and Middle Eastern people
No, seriously. It's false. Japanese people are passive-aggressively racist almost as a rule of thumb. Culturally-ingrained xenophobia does that to you.

I'm glad they're getting militarized again. The sight of cute asians bombing a city in choppers painted with moe girls is gonna be one for the books.