South Park thread. New season in 13 days

South Park thread. New season in 13 days.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q9sJj0otgm8
youtube.com/watch?v=DzU05QmJMDg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fractured But Whole still not for 3 months?

Last season had some good moments but sorry, it was bad on most episodes.
i also don't understand all this obsession for the gay episode, that one about ninjas parodying ISIS was more funny.

Stupid internet reminding me about how unhappy I'll be until December.

Hey, Leslie, shut your fucking mouth!

I respect your opinion.

I hope Leslie shows up as a boss in the new game. I don't care if it wouldn't make sense, it'd be awesome.

Sorry, but it was easily one of the best seasons of the show.

It was the best season in awhile if you ask me. I'm not hot on it like others but at least half of its episodes were good.

Is anybody else more excited for Fractured But Whole?
I like the show, but the games are kind of like a curation of all the hits with none of the misses.

Stop spamming ads on this board

Is anyone else just tired of South Park? I've been watching the show on and off pretty much since episode 1 and even know last season was incredible, I just can't care anymore. I've been watching this show for years and I can't say it was meaningful to me, contrast with King Of The Hill which I've seen at least 70% of the episodes and I feel my time with it was very meaningful.

I never played the first one. From my understanding it comes free with But Whole though, so I'm looking forward to it honestly. Might wait for it to get a bit cheaper becuase I'm not sure there's much there in terms of replay value.

Nope, I have a lot of feels towards South Park like you do towards KoTH. I'll be caring until it ends, and for being on the air for 20 years it says a lot about the creators/studio for actually putting effort into their series to this day.

I admit though for a couple of years I did stop caring (literally after You're Getting Old) but after seeing the hype here for the Tweek x Craig ep I started to watch the series again and last season definitely got me back into it. I saw the love in that episode and how they actually tried to do something different throughout the season.

It's been there, throughout my whole life. I can't just abandon the series when it seems to be picking back up.

She's probably cool, just give her a chance.

What happened to Matt and Trey, they suddenly made one of the best seasons of the show years after a lull

Nicole Best Girl

They made a video game and realized they can do more with this universe than they thought.

I think Season 18 was the beginning of their turn around when they went "Wait, what if we don't reset the status quo after each episode and build a storyline?"

>implying this season was the best or one of the best.
why Sup Forums have so many shit taste OMG?

>i also don't understand all this obsession for the gay episode
Yaoi-retards think their ship was confirmed in this episode.

Why you so underage OMG?

This, basically

I don't know why they included it, I'd rather But Whole have something other than the Stick of Truth. Get that Stick out of my But Whole.

You're also getting towelie to clean up afterwards.
Jethuth Chritht.

you have an argument on whether or not they are gay for each other or not.

But the fact is they are officially dating and therefore canon.

I was tired of south park at around season 16, but after Stick of Truth and the recent season my interest has peaked more than ever. Highly anticipating season 20

>I don't know why they included it
Perhaps there's some sort of carry over. You know, decisions in the first effect certain decisions in the second.

It might also be a ploy to get people who aren't fans interested. Two games for the price of one? You just got some new fans and all you had to do is double the download size.

Commentary says otherwise, should keep those angry tears to yourself user

You can't kill commercials. Also if the game is about starting a superhero franchise and getting rich, ads are absolutely necessary.

anybody have season 19 on blu ray? Seems like Matt and Trey are digging this ship.

this is at south park studios

so not being underage is being boring?

Do you think they molest each other's hands often?

I think their non-show work kind of revitalized them.

How does not typing like a 12 year old girl make someone boring?
Are you retarded or just baiting?

He's baiting you fucking idiot. Knock it off.

They were seen holding hands in season 19 final. They probably do it whenever they're walking together

Not really, I only picked up SP again after a long break few years ago. I miss when we had like 20 episodes per year.

>angry 30 years old neckbeard
you know making a political satire doesn't mean this is automatically funny.
you just want to feel smart.

What?

I was talking about the massive masturbation about this season.
there are good stuff but it was mostly shit, especially the three last episodes, very boring to watch.

Are you an autistic kid with ADD or something then?

Where are Matt and Trey leading this?
I just want them to drop the other shoe and destroy the ship already, this is getting weird.

>why Sup Forums have so many shit taste

Because there are more SJW on Sup Forums than Sup Forums and they like stuff that fits their agenda which this season did.

>everything flies over my head

I get that they're being sardonic about Tweek and Craig, but I think the joke has run it's course and it's time to stop because it's gotten gross, like those guys who'd play gay chicken just a few seconds too long.
I am tired of this faggot shit.

If you get this offended maybe you should leave.

but the season was literally anti-SJW.

But user.
It seems that you are offended as well.
You both need to fuck off.

>kid
>autistic
why neckbeards are so empty in their regular arrogant argumentation?
being so easily triggered for an opinion about another unfunny season.

>85938119

(You) don't even deserve it

the anti-SJW moments were fun but that doesn't mean it's a good season.

Pointing out the obvious is not being offended, you seem offended because you look for a SJW boogieman that is not even there in a comedy series that is known for not very subtle satire

They unironically like the ship. If they didn't it wouldn't be on the DVD design. When they hate something they created they don't use it again. I don't know what else to tell you.

But it was.
Did you even watch it?

I keep forgetting this show still airs.

>85938199
Of course I watched it and at the end of the season PC Principal is still in power and gives an overblown speech about political correctness. I guess Garrison being a play on Trump is what you see as the main middle finger to sjw/pc.

>They unironically like the ship.
>If they didn't it wouldn't be on the DVD design.
They like it in the same way they've liked any of their thousands of jokes about the gays they've made for 20 years.
E.G. they see homosexual behavior as ridiculous.
It wouldn't even be a joke if Craig and Tweek weren't straight, which they are, that was the whole point of the episode.

>Implying the speech was supposed to be taken seriously

You know what, it's cool. You're right. I had no idea the creators of this show scorned homosexuality so mercilessly.

Have a good day, user.

It's the same for me mostly. South Park lost it's charm when it started focusing more and more on Randy who I really liked as a goofy dad but not at all as how he is currently where he randomly joins things new jobs and hobbies. He starting to become Peter Griffin. Things like him being Lorde wasn't funny and that joke being repeatd thoughout the season made it worse. Tweek x Craig caught my interest and I just really liked the episode and wanted to see more of the season. Tweek and Craig were my favorite side characters and I can't not root for them to be happy. The way the fanartist weren't insulted as much as they could have been but were actually handled respectfully was very nice as well.

The entire character of PC Principal and his actions are a parody of SJWs.

I feel the opposite way. I love how Randy has developed into a total fucking idiot. He is the kind of person that blindly follows anything that is explained it him and I think thats a funny point. Like the whole "japanese people decide who's gay" and "rape of don king." Fucking halarious.

Will Tweek and Craig get another episode this season? Or will they just be sidelined like they were the rest of season 19?

I think they'll be a superhero trilogy like they did to hype up stick of truth with the black Friday Trilogy. Supercraig and wondertweek will probably play a role

>pretentious as fuck highroading
>passive aggressive sarcasm
Are you a woman?

Take a quick look back on the way homosexuality is portrayed in South Park- homosexual people and homosexual actions are used for comedic effect, gags about felchers and lisps.
This shows how Matt and Trey feel, while gay men are relatively harmless they're also irrelevant to normal people and pretty silly/frivolous.
They didn't fucking turn 180 and start "shipping" their underage characters ala those creeps working on Steven Tumblrverse.

No I've just watched the show. Big Gay Al was basically kicked out of Boy Scouts for being a fag but then the straight hyper masculine scout master ends up taking photos of the boys naked, yes he had characteristics like lisp and a kerchief for laughs but his character is treated pretty respectfully throughout the series.

I just got kinda bored talking to your obtuse self.

I remember watching SP in 2006. Still airing? Holy shit

what's even more impressive is it still manages to funnier than most shows that stick around that long

>self-hating fags doing mental gymnastics to justify liking South Park

Big Gay Al was more than fair for it's day, stereotype or not. Positive gay characters were incredibly rare 20 years ago. Big Gay Al's boat ride was one of the first episodes so they risked a lot with it. Nowadays every show tries to have a token gay couple (which according to the commentary is what they were trying to parody in Tweek x Craig) so it doesn't look as risky as it was. South Park also had a gay marriage episode pretty early (Follow that egg! in 2005)

>60 USD price + Towelie pre-order exclusive + 50 USD season pass

Day one pirate.

youtube.com/watch?v=q9sJj0otgm8

I KNOW
I KNOW I'VE LET YOU DOWN

Election will be interesting.

>Not liking boyzu ravu

Kek, get fucked. Qt boy love is here to stay :^)

What i really used to like about south park was this nice clean slade 50/50 on characters and social commentary and nowadays episodes are just social commentary which is why i dont watch the new episodes but people seem to like it for that reason

>tfw when matt and tray state that ad's are still out their in the commentary

It's not over yet user.

South park was atleast 4 different shows during its run sharing only the artstyle.

Is it possible to visit their studio?

I loved South Park up until the 16th season and up. I'm not sure if it's because Trey and Matt were focusing more on Stick of Truth but the quality of humor seems to have downgraded since then. Some of the jokes seem forced and bland. Hopefully next season will be more promising but I feel like they've lost there mojo that made the show hilarious.

The game they get plenty of time to refine the writing.

The Day One DLC characters in EVERYTHING are fucking terrible, and almost always screw up the balance and flow of the game.

The best one was probably the Mass Effect 3 one and that's more because it was literally just a character yanked out of the finished game at the last minute.

Is he a Punished Ad?

That would be an interesting twist...

Your thinking with your dick Jimmy

You guys are aware Towelie is likely going to be a joke on the Day-One DLC situation, right? He's just gonna stumble into the game once, ask if you wanna get high, then fuck off never to be seen or mentioned again.

Would activision allow that though?

Honestly, I got an advanced copy of the first game which I enjoyed a lot, but after having played it I was surprised people paid so goddamn much. It was fun, there really wasn't enough content to be charging what they were, and the game itself felt really unpolished in some places. I'm not even sure I would even wanna buy fractured but whole until unbought reviews come out, or there's a huge price drop.

youtube.com/watch?v=DzU05QmJMDg

It's sad that this is literally youtube as of yesterday.

Ads evolve, right? So maybe he's an ad for Adblocker.

I dunno, but Ubisoft might.

Are there any ads for it yet? I mean trailers for the new season...

Sor of, it just means you can't get money unless you become as inoffensive and bland as possible for international appeal for adverts.

Thing is, as long as you don't tag your shit to something risque like "violence" or "politics" they wouldn't now any better because they don't watch the actual vids.

Youtube runs analysis on video to make captions, and it analyzes those captions for curses/trigger words too.

It's just guy love, between two guys.

CAN'T.....STOP.....SHIPPING.....HNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Fujo-Pedo shits please leave, this is a Lesbian-loli board, not trash.

>Pedo

Irony

>this is a lesbian loli board

Ship is canon therefor is open for discussion. Stay mad :^)