Why aren't berbers, pasthus, kurds, turks, gypsies, palestinians...

Why aren't berbers, pasthus, kurds, turks, gypsies, palestinians, askenazis considered part of the european race (caucasian) when they can pass easily as europeans around the world (the US considers them whites)?

Literally look up any tv star from even north india and is pretty european looking.

I'm sure if they were christians and had european culture they would be considered european.

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only ones who look somewhat European are Turks.

literally nobody wants to be a European soyboy, we just want their welfare

t. 3/4th Pasthun, 1/4th Uzbek

not even

t. lived with Turks

>literally google blonde kurds, pasthus, berbers, persians, arabs and you have european looking blue eye people
pol concept of race is a literal meme.

askenazis are 100% european DNA.

>when they can pass easily as europeans
They don't. The same stands for congolombians.

nazis didn't considered eastern europeans as white though.

they also killed jews that were 100% european in genetic terms.

No one considers those people white.

Nazis didn't consider Slaviv people as Aryans.

>jews that were 100% european in genetic terms
haha nice try

You're right. left is afghan, middle is algerian, right is lebanese.

If they told you they were from greece, portugal, spain or italy you would believe it.

If greece/portugal/spain/italy and the balkans are considered white, then so is a large majority of the middle east. If they weren't muslim you would consider them white.

livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html

this triggers pol retards

>when they can pass easily as europeans around the world

Does this man look Euro to you ???

Being white is more than appearance. It is also certain qualities, like being a pathetic soyboy transgender.
We don't have those qualities so we're not white.

Cherrypicking won't get you nowhere.

that's not cherrypicking, I know a bunch of you shitskins and those shitskins irl
no difference

You didn't even read the article you fucking retard; it makes me right lol

>le Sup Forums

Fuck Sup Forums and fuck you, jungle monkey

none looks greek desu
t. greek

cherrypicking and anecdotal evidence won't get you nowhere.

Probably triggers jews more than anything else seeing how they claim they don't have Euro dna.

Im jewish and i claim that ashkenazis are 100% european.

these are greeks, even browner than what those guys are...

why this makes you mad? many portugeselook similar to arabs

many muslim sjhits looks similar to southern europeans.

Don't ever associate my with wh*toids

t.berber

group shots is chery picking
ok stupid greek

>But a new study suggests that at least their maternal lineage may derive largely from Europe.
So somehow that makes them 100% european?
What a fucking imbecile

The Israeli is correct. Ashkenazim were just Europeans with autism.

all of these lebaneses look greek , sicilian, dark balkans type, southern italian, moortuguese

Man u have a fuckton of shitskins and muslims urself, the same way i can cherrypick shots and claim ur shithole is not white. fuckin idiot

What if whites are the one that look like middle easterns, and not the other way around

not even mad, you're the one throwing insults.
I just said cherrypicking and anecdotal evidence won't get you anywhere.

>Remind a greek and a portugese that we can tell him apart from a north african
>he goes on a 30 minutes autistic shriek

The Darkest Italian or Balkanite might look like the lightest skinned Syrian but the darkest skinned Syrian is literally as dark as a nigger with ape features

most gypsies definitely wouldn't pass as white even in the US

maybe because they don’t live in europe?

difference is those are churkas from azerbaijan, uzbekistan etc. everyone and their mother knows what ethnic russkie looks like

for you guys, you are serbians, greeks, but many of you look middle eastern

dark to semi dark balkan and southern european people look like normal middle eastern people
darker middle eastern people look like pakis or indians

Literally 3 posts
>30 minutes autistic shriek

why is it hard for moortuchimps and serbsubhumans to accept a large percent of their populations look like middle easterners?

I am being very fair here:

Medium to dark people from balkans and southern parts of southern europe (southern italy, southern spain) looks very similar, indistinguishable from normal/average to light skinned middle easterners.

Dark middle easterners look like pakis and indians so they do not look southern southern europeans.

There is much overlap... you can take a syrian and put him in greece nobody will be able to tell difference... unless the syrian looks like a paki or indian...

Very few but yes. I remember going to Morroco on holidays and sticking out like a sore thumb (I'm not even blonde or blue eyed).

But I met 1 or 2 dudes who would pass as Euros with no problem. One even looked Slavish. Mind you this is my experience of only like 4 years of vacations so it's not very statistical.

I dont count morocco or north africa when i say middle east...

moroccoons and north africoons, they look like arabs + nigger mixed... so they never ever look similar to southern southern europeans

cute, where is she from? she looks like those white blue eyes iranis or afghanis

Because your banter is shit desu and the same all the time. Step it up, you're too easy to identify hence some people will not fall for your bait.

ohhh haha I was right she is afghanian

its not banter... I gave a fair assessment

it's too broad of a statement
Balkans are pretty mixed. Some people look middle eastern, some look nordic, some something in between.

she's from the middle east

>southern southern europeans

Ah. So you're saying the Southern Iberians, Southern Italians etc look like Middle Easterners? Depends on the Middle Easterners. I've seen some very white looking Syrians and Lebos. Problem is they're only like 1% or less.

Ah. I hope I'm not falling in bait though..

Give me tl;dr of your point and I will try to answer.

depends the country

my experience, greece, serbia a lot look brown very similar to average or light skinned people from middle east

bosnia, croatia, people there look very slavic, a lot of blonde, the face is very good

yes, google showing to me afghanistan
but she is not typical,like i said.. from middle east only average to light skinned featured looks like darker portuguese, northern portugese look very white to me

yes the very south, for example southern italy, southern spain, southern portugal... all of greece, a lot of serbia

they look similar to average to light middle easterners but not to the white ones

Even turks don't look like turks either. The balkan part is very mixed with everyone from somewhere else.
I'm around 50% georgian but we've been living in turkey for like 50 years now.

>
very white middle easterners like blonde hair, blue eyes is very rare, less than 1%

but lighter skinned, or average beige, tan skin is the average, and they look similar to a large percentage of southern southern euros.

ok

average to darker people from middle east +Iran + afghanstan but not including north africa (they look like macacos) except tunisia. the light skinned peoples from here, the average skinned peoples from here(tan)

they look similar to a big percent of southern southern iberian, soiuthern italian, greece, serbian peoples, aka the darker skinned people or the slightly darker than average skinned people from here

sorry I mean average to lighter for middle east iran afghanistan peoples... the dark ones look pajeets

there is a lot of, "Overlap", you may check anthropology forums for this topic

Then yes, somewhat but it's not a large percentage (I think). I'm speaking for Iberia so I can't speak for the Balkans. In Iberia every single Western and Northern Euro can pass as native with no problems if they have the customs and the language. I look like a Brit and was never treated as nothing but a native. See the Iberia was formed in reconquista so a lot of Euros came to help and stayed. That however also applies to the Southern part.

So yes you can find some Southern Euros who look a lot like Middle Easterners. Especially in the South.

ok good we agree, yes anybody from europe can generally look like a local from portugese

Yes. That is only getting worse with Germans and Nordics coming here while our natives leave.

Okay, but you entered this thread saying that if Portugal is considered white, so is the entire middle east and now you say that only a minority of Portuguese look like "average to light skinned" middle easterners. Saying "a minority looks like another part of another population therefore they are the same" is kind of wrong?
I don't deny we have some people that can pass as middle easterners, and I don't deny that some middle easterners can pass as Portuguese, but those that do are minorities in both regions.

hence why I said cherrypicking and anecdotal evidence aren't going to get you anywhere, and didn't deny your statement that those lads could pass of as Portuguese.

large minority, like 35%

35% of portugese for example may pass in middle east

20% of middle east may pass in portgual (but this is because middle east has lots of macaco quadroons, pajeet tier peopel)

Hmmm. Too big. I would say 5/10% countrywide, 25% on the south.

I meant only south

Ahh. Maybe. But today it's almost impossible to evaluate natives like it was for example in the early 20th century because of people moving a lot inside our country.

I believe people living where they are living now are descendants of people living in those areas for past 2000 years...

so portuguese are not foreigners to their own land, they were the people who made golden islamic age, not sandniggers

That's Andalucia mainly though.

armenians, georgians, christian levantines are all christian and europid in culture but they are not considered white. because they are not.

There you go, that's the reason the middle east isn't considered a white region, and Portugal is a white country, because we don't define such things based on minorities.

People fail to understand we (Southern Europe and Southern East Europe) are literally on the border with other countries and the difference between them and us is enormous despite the border.

By the logic of the rest of the world we should be A LOT less white than we are. Either Euros are really close together in genetics, or the Germans and Celts bleaches us in ancient history.

yes there is a HUGE difference between even southern southern european and northern african

southern southern european still look very european, maybe sometimes they look middle eastern but they never look north african

because north african are a mix of middle eastern + nigger

I feel bad for those Southern Europeans who look like that though. The banter for them is never ending.

>gypsies
They are brown

>turks, berbers, pashtus, kurds, palestinians
Very few of them look european, but most don't. Even for the ones that have white skin you can usually see that they have different facial features and aren't european.

>that's not cherrypicking
Yes it is. The vast majority of north africans don't look like this

wh*ter that you Diego/Joao/Enzo/Giancarlo

I think the vulgarisation of the term "sounthern european" is the cause of much shit.

It's kind of asinine to lump together peoples that are completely unrelated.
Greeks and Southern Italians are genetically similiar to native anatolians, Lebanese and Jews, which makes sense since Greece has been involved in the near east much more for much more time in the near east than it has been involved in Europe. In the case of South Italy there are even still some Greek dialects being spoken in there, seeing it was a Greek colony.
But Portugal, Northern Italy and Spain are baseline genetically different from Greeks/South Italians, and the history of Iberians is almost unrelated to Greek history.

Portugal is one of the darkest countries though.