TYT - worlds most popular news youtube channel

How long until he starts disabling comments and hiding like/dislike counts??

LINK TO VIDEO (if you want to dislike it as well):
youtube.com/watch?v=ML973HWlUQI

I go to the video logged out and I see all the comments then I log in, in order to dislike the video and all the visible top comments completely change. Why is this?

no clue, those google + likes get arranged by some weird algorithms I cant understand either (probably take in account your location, subscriptions, google+ friends and similar)

I stopped watching when they started shilling for Hillary. Their SJW news stories were always shit and they will lose all their viewers after the november elections.

>I stopped watching
I actually never watched them. Learned about them from /pol and other youtube channels (which ridicule them)

Its very concerning that many people actually took them seriously, he is basically leftist Alex Jones

Isn't it RT?

What a race baiting piece of shit.

Can I have the template for the hair please?

whats this guys name? sink auger?

google it like i did, "just fuck my shit up hair"

I used to watch tyt until i found alex jones, and from there i went to stefan and thedoctorofcommonsense

While i hate tyt now, without the massive blue pill they ahoved down my throat i would not be the man i am today

chink undear

starts jewing at 2:50

How new are you?

>i found alex jones
aj is just as bad as them. he mixes fear mongering with actual news too (to sell his products).

but I guess objective news channels have no future in this world

Listhen to mike rivero

Chigurh?

Skunk underwear

i love how all the intelligent comments all have 1 or 2 people under them saying dumb childish shit
>you know theyre right
>you just cant handle it white boy
>whites are bad

and the same people comment the same shit on multiple comments like they have something to prove

Jones is a goofball, but his heart is in the right place and he does actually try to report news that other people don't.

You'll also notice that Alex Jones' relationship with TYT is deeply unequal. He, at worst, just screws with them in a wink wink nudge nudge way, they fucking HATE him.

Jones is better than they are, he's just not great as an actual news source. For that you pretty much have to go to RT, Al-J and the BBC and then try to cobble together a narrative from there.

and this is completely unrelated but i just saw a new movie was released
>Synopsis: Idealistic FBI agent Nate Foster goes undercover to take down a radical white supremacy terrorist group. The up-and-coming analyst must confront the challenge of sticking to a new identity while maintaining his real principles as he navigates the dangerous underworld of white supremacy.

starring daniel radcliffe

>IMDB Rating: 9.5/10

well I'm actually subscribed to AJ, but I find myself ignoring 99% of his videos (because they sound sensational and/or like conspiracy theories)

I watched TyT for 1 1/2 years now, just to find out what shitty things the other side thinks.

But in the last 6 months their videos got so bad that I cant even watch them ironically because it just hurts how much they twist the truth and outright lie, it literally hurts.

Btw, I hope somebody kills Cenks family in front of him. Haha fucking scum he is.

>IMDB Rating: 9.5/10
that will probably drop, all new movies start high (crew and producers rate first.. and then drops to real rating after certain time)

lol, I hope people dont actually believe he is an real atheist.

as far I know, all fucking atheists condemn muslim countries for their violence and treatment of women..

unlike Cenk, who seems to be an muslim apologist.

Brown Buffalo

Keep cuckin on

Chink Wigger

Stink Ugly, I think.

Well I wont dive into the atheism discussion because its not the topic of the thread.

I am at least a deist.

Of course Cenk is not an atheist, its just part of his taqyia tactic of deception.

On one of his facebook live videos he was wearing a t shirt wit the silhoutte of a mosque printed on, which atheist does that?

And his channel is owned by fuckng al jazeera

>its just part of his taqyia tactic of deception
my thinking exactly.. and people fall for it that easily. he just needs to make some bacon jokes

Yes thats the plan, he can lead the dumb numale leftists on who dont have an identity anymore.

Its a smart plan.

Just sad that we are the victims of it

Chink Yogurt

Dude. He is worse than Alex Jones.

>Name show after murdering roaches
>Be biased as hell
>Think people are so stupid they wont look elsewhere for information
>Are SJW's
>Are turkroaches

Alex Jones really showed their true colors of the world.

Alex isnt even that insane.

I just think that they could their segments very strange. Ofenly non of what the titel said is included in the video.

Wtf