Admit it, it's kind of lewd when characters who normally wear clothes...don't. Even if they're sexless

Admit it, it's kind of lewd when characters who normally wear clothes...don't. Even if they're sexless.

nudity is not lewd

I actually fapped to some of the more detailed frames of Patricks ass back in the day. The ones that also showed the buttcrack and all. I just thought ass is ass, so it's alright to get turned on.

My brain is unable to sexualize Spongebob, and I sexualize a lot of things

>tfw American
>tfw will never have that comfy dicks-out guy time in a public bath house

I find the opposite to be more true. If a character normally runs around without clothes, suddenly giving them clothes makes them more lewd. It generates an illusion that the character has something underneath.

child characters are (or should be) exempt from the topic

Looks like I'm above your level OP, and I'm a degenerate myself.

Seriously, how you work on society if Patrick fucking Star makes you hard?

get the fuck out of here you goddamn pedofile.

I wanted to see more naked savages in Zootopia

Goddamn that's cute. I need to find a drawfag to put her in some softcore.

I would have found this extremely disturbing in shows like The Rugrats

please post it on /pco/ or something

Patrick has a nicer ass sure, but Sponge seems like he would be a better lover.

>Better lover
Sponges reproduce by launching their seed in a giant cloud

Lets see that episode

Members of Genus Goofus with no shirt and/or gloves make me feel weird.

More examples.

Its lewder when characters that don't normally wear clothes, do
Especially if they're sexy clothes

I was gonna find more, but I don't like where this line of searching was taking me.

Gawrsh

Think of the money-shot, user

I once had the opposite effect. There was a series of hentai doujinshi where the characters were only seen naked throughout each chapter, but then for one of the comics, they were wearing clothes for the first few pages and it turned me on for some reason.

>Cartoon stars animal characters who don't wear clothes
>Beach episode has them wearing bikinis and speedos
>My dick when

Reminder that starfish eat their food by expelling their stomachs from their mouths, enveloping their food in their stomachs, and slurping it all back inside their bodies

Patrick can throw his stomach up over his dick and use it like a nice, warm bag to fuck when he masturbates.

You must really love Mickey Mouse shorts then.

>character doesn't wear clothes most of the time
>The moment they do it looks lewd as fuck

How does she manage to remove her pants without slipping them over her tail?

It's because people subconsciously associate characters who don't wear clothes as having clothes i.e. an animal's fur is its clothes. Which is why when you see an animal character that is shaved or wearing underwear it's considered more racy, since those are associated with nudity.

Can someone shoot up some Hannah Barbara characters without their accessories?
Yogi without his hat and tie, Snagglepuss without his cuffs etc.

Also:
>Most species of starfish are gonochorous, there being separate male and female individuals. These are usually not distinguishable externally as the gonads cannot be seen, but their sex is apparent when they spawn. Some species are simultaneous hermaphrodites, producing eggs and sperm at the same time and in a few of these, the same gonad, called an ovotestis, produces both eggs and sperm. Other starfish are sequential hermaphrodites. Protandrous individuals of species like Asterina gibbosa start life as males before changing sex into females as they grow older. In some species such as Nepanthia belcheri, a large female can split in half and the resulting offspring are males. When these grow large enough they change back into females.

>Admit it
Oh fuck off back to facebook

Nudity isn't inherently lewd you retard. The intended purpose is comedic effect anyways.

I can't wait to see the influx of furries in the next 10 years whose first time masturbating ever was to this scene

I want to ____ ___ _____

It's mostly just breaking the taboo.
And that can be erotic. Doesn't necessarily mean that the intended desire of the artist is to titillate, but some people are wired to see the breaking of said taboo as titillating.

>wanting to leave yourself open for attack when the Booty Warrior is free

agreed

L-lewd.

"HOORAY FOR SPONGEBOB!!"

What a slut! Nice quads, btw.

Does it really count as lewd if there undressing to bathe

Speed force

Seconding this.