You have 16 seconds to explain why you don't have a white wife and at least 3 aryan children

You have 16 seconds to explain why you don't have a white wife and at least 3 aryan children.

Checked
Also planning on having 3 kids, shes gonna be pumping them out before turning 24

broke waiting for economic collapse and silver to gain value to buy farm

>

Waiting until I'm in my early 30s. I want my wife to be at least 10 years younger than me. My trophy wife is in 3rd grade right now. It's just a matter of time.

White wife
>will cheat
>will divorce you and take your money
>has poor family values
>won't appreciate you
>can't cook
>etc
>etc
>etc

The white race is doomed because of modern white women

Because I'm a huge loser obviously.

Not with those digits

sheeeit that almost makes up for being an antisocial khv!

She cant keep me satisfied so she stays in gf mode until she's trying hard enough
I've been making her look at an engagement ring for two years while I get dome from college girls on the reg lmao

Praise kek.

>50%of blacks have no father
Ya. Our family values are just so bad.

Because the woman I married when I was 20 is a fucking stupid whore who called for divorce via text, helping me learn that western women are shit

never seen that photo, was it photo taken at Aushwitz or Dachau?

>3 kids

I babysit my nephew every once in a while. Making sure he doesnt kill or maim himself is surprisinly draining, I couldnt imagine having 3 kids full time

He's 2 and a half
>go to the bathroom for a piss
>walk out
>he grabbed scissors out of a drawer
>has the blades to his cheeks and a handle in each hand
>fucking sprint to stop him

Little madman

I'm 25. She's already pregnant with the second one though. Working on it.

not to mention that half of them prefer black dick so you can't really do anything about it.

>mfw quad 8 get

THAT FUCKIN KEK AT THE BOTTOM

White women are more worried about stupid shit like Facebook or watching the kardahsians than paying attention to their kid

Ideally, impregnating multiple women of various ethnic backgrounds would spread your seed with the greatest genetic improvements.

I want to have a lot of kids of various colors that all look kinda like me, also I would name them all my name like George Foreman, even the girls

because upside down satan
>the west is dead.

the only people I know in steady relationships under the age of 30 are deeply religious.

You have 16 seconds to explain why you are so invested in what I do with my semen

>inb4 a bunch of white nationalist horseshit
If you weren't such a bunch of fucking cucks, you'd all have two aryan children for every one I don't

autistic sperglord who can even get a gf.

don't let anyone tell you that it's wrong.
Don't even call it a trophy (that's a feminist meme to shame men)

Your wife is supposed to match your status that you earned. Women are attracted to success as well as looks and skills. You're just optimizing your mate.

im not white

And single mothers are worse. They join these 'single moms clubs' and always talk about how they're so much more independent than married women and how they get to sleep around more. But they don't mention shit about their children. Women these days can't even fucking cook for themselves anymore. It's pathetic.

be lds mormon practice polygamy repopulate world with hard working tax paying alphas. You dont have to believe in mormon shit just go through motions and give generous donations (buy status) white towns white schools great education no nigs great jobs sit on Sup Forums post on /pol your welcome

Because I'm not a dumbshit racist.

Stop making Canada look stupid, leafbro.

Nice trips.
Humans have less than a century left to live and bringing more kids into the world is just downright cruel at this point.

any form of sexual expression, masculine and feminine, is a reminder how we are monkey animalistic fags and i want to see people as being better than penis thinking morons

I want to be a girl.

i don't know how to feel love for a woman

I have a latina wife and waiting for my first daughter.

She will be raised white and with good morals unless society turns her to the dark side

(negro detected)

>unless society turns her to the dark side
Does "It takes a village to raise a child" mean anything to you at all
She's going to resent you and say that you fucking your wife was the same as Europe colonizing America

Fellow KHV here m8

I'm ugly, poor and shy. Trust me I'm better off not reproducing.

So, what, send her back to the down in Nicaragua to raise her?

Ayy, you still ITT user? Other than a moderate interest while going through puberty, I've never really had much interest in women.

> inb4 gay

Maybe, but I really just love my books more than any woman that I've met. Add in the high probability of getting screwed over, and the benefits simply don't justify the costs.

Pros
> Continue genetic lineage
> Make a human, with another human
> Somewhat regular sex
> Companion to help with the chores

Cons
> After having it, sex isn't that great
> I don't care about continuing my genetic lineage
> Family might be sad if I don't
> Massive loss of freedom, monetarily and temporally
> Have to take another person into account when making decisions (preferences etc.)
> Possibility of divorce/alimony/child support if things turn bad
> Have to deal with another person's bullshit

>raised White
It doesn't work that way, tard. That's only part of it. She'll still be retarded, ugly and noticeably different.

Because I have four and the wife is currently pregnant again with twins.

>be me
>white race traitor
>white bitches bring nothing to the table
>marry kind, feminine trad nip girl
>got 99 problems but a bitch aint one
>mfw

I wish a woman would love me. I want someone to cuddle. I've never even hugged a woman.

Sorry, im just a homo wishing I was bi-romantic so I could just be with a girl and have it be fulfilling. We probably don't have much in common.