Can we talk about Southern europeans and their constant need to belittle others while we-wuzzing romans?

Can we talk about Southern europeans and their constant need to belittle others while we-wuzzing romans?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giuseppe_Sergi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_race
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you mean
>can you pls talk shit about the meds while we THE NORHEERNNN PEOOPLEEE belittle others while we-wuzzing wykangs

kek

In all honesty, southern europeans have to be the biggest we-wuzzers around, they constantly claim that their culture is somehow superior to others because their ancestors did great things centuries ago

i'm having a dejavu moment here

>that flag
>WE WUZ FINNIZH N SHIET

You have got to be joking you litteral piece of shit , you nords are the biggest wewuzers I have ever seen you claim that ancient romans,greeks,egyptians and mesopotanians were nord, and then when you get absolutely BTFO with facts you start saying “OH YOUR ANCESTORS WERE RAPED YOU STINKY MOOR RAPE BABY,WE WUZ KANGZ”

very good post

>you nords are the biggest wewuzers I have ever seen you claim that ancient romans,greeks,egyptians and mesopotanians were nord,

Nobody does this, meanwhile you claim to be better than others because centuries ago people that lived in your country accomplished something.

>I have ever seen you claim that ancient romans,greeks,egyptians and mesopotanians were nord
they literally we're though, do your reasearch

Quiet Nord, only Meds get to post in this thread now.

>You have got to be joking
when you start a post with
>In all honesty
it's pretty much a given: you're full of shit

>Nobody does this

wut? you reek of insecurity/inferiority complex

What does an american documentary about spartans have to do with this?

Sweden is the best country in this thread.

>that pic
This is going in the fap folder desu

>1000 "germanics suck" threads made by meds every day
>germanics call meds out on this
>which lead to you making this comment

It's not a matter of ancestors. Pretty much everyone in the world thinks their own culture is superior, because they made it through life following its principles and that's enough a reason to confirm that those principles are the right ones
If someone says 'our culture is superior' they don't mean 'our ancestors were superior', they mean 'our current way of life is superior'

>monkey dickriding n*rds

Can we bomb Scandinavia already? Put these miserable cucks out of their misery once and for all

Sweden is better than your country too.
But Denmark is better than Sweden.

>Pretty much everyone in the world thinks their own culture is superior, because they made it through life following its principles and that's enough a reason to confirm that those principles are the right ones
but only meds on this board (ok slavs do it too, but you guys seem to have something up your ass) actually goes out an call the germanic nations shit
and its only the germanics they do this to

everyone gets shat on here, stop playing the victim

>1000 "germanics suck" threads made by meds every day
bullfuckingshit

Go cry in the corner if you can't handle the banter, this is clearly no place for you

holy fuck the victim complex is real
if you dont see the germanics are shat on more than others then you are blind

you even admit that it is happening here but just say that we should deal with it
stop contradicting yourself

Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

mightier than you, muhammad

You are paranoid

>you even admit that it is happening here
No I didn't, everyone shits on everyone here. but it only bothers you when you see a southern european flag shitton on a germanic one, your butthurt is clear

Also, for the records, the most bullied people are americans, by far.

>Pretty much everyone in the world thinks their own culture is superior
What a load of horseshit, no one is so arrogant in their ways as southern europeans who believe themselves better than others, often they refer to this as "more cultured"

How this is possible while living in a corrupt country like italy where the economy is stagnant and the country resembles a museum more than anything with hopes for a future. There is also rampant racism in Italy

>Also, for the records, the most bullied people are americans, by far.
that's true but they also shit on europeans constantly
we germanics have never shat on you

cuck

>we germanics have never shat on you

>number of germanics suck meme pictures: infinite
>number of meds suck meme pictures: one or two i guess
do they even exist?

It's a matter of daily life style and costumes, I don't reaaly know how to put it
like eating milk and biscuits at breakfast instead of eggs and sausage

we good guise we didn't do nuffin
fuck off please, you aren't fooling anyone. you are just as mean as everyone

>the most bullied people are americans
The most bullied people aren't even here anymore because they're so bullied. The poos are gone completely now

no

case in point

It's a different kind of bullying, you are called gay cucks, we are called brown stinky manlets

>my wh*toid ass in on FIRE!!!!!!

you are just shitposting at this point
just like a century ago with authors like Sergi, mediterranism and anti-nordicism arose as a response to the constant attacks to the heritage/roots of south Europe by nordicists
not my fault you can't even make so meme pictures

>tfw so superior nobody can bully us

retaliation towards op

>we are called brown stinky manlets
no you aren't

>just like a century ago with authors like Sergi, mediterranism and anti-nordicism arose as a response to the constant attacks to the heritage/roots of south Europe by nordicists
making stuff up, are we?

>not my fault you can't even make so meme pictures
because we aren't attacking you

retaliation against what?
these pictures where made long before this thread and he is only telling the truth

>making stuff up, are we?
try not being an illiterate runecoon if you can
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giuseppe_Sergi
>best known for his opposition to Nordicism in his books on the racial identity of ancient Mediterranean peoples. He rejected existing racial typologies that identified Mediterranean peoples as "dark whites" because they implied a Nordicist conception of Mediterranean peoples descending from whites who had become racially mixed with non-whites which he claimed was false.
same sort of stuff happened on Sup Forums, you'd hardly see any of the anti-nord pics until 2/3 years ago, but the shitposting of your kind, especially on Sup Forums, eventually triggered a response

>no you aren't
You are a paranoid retard, I'm done with you

Thank you for showcasing what I'm talking about. The arrogance required to associate the achievements of others to yourself.

Southern europeans are the biggest we-wuzzers around.

stop being this retarded
and stop to reply to clear bait
(You)s is the only thing he want

>>best known for his opposition to Nordicism in his books on the racial identity of ancient Mediterranean peoples. He rejected existing racial typologies that identified Mediterranean peoples as "dark whites" because they implied a Nordicist conception of Mediterranean peoples descending from whites who had become racially mixed with non-whites which he claimed was false.
that was not an attack
you pride yourself on being darker and then go and deny it
find some evidence that nordicists ever said anything like meds were mixed with dark people

>There is also rampant racism in Italy
Nothing bad about that.

wikipedia is your friend
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_race
Gunther is one of those autists, if you want a name
I'm done educating you, you are clearly clueless about the racial autism of Germanics and the like(for one De Gobineau, a self identified Frank noble)

>actually being racist
stop venting your own failures and disappointments in life through racism

>theory that has been discarded since the end of WW2
>even proponed by many italians
>meds are still salty

You can have them all if you like them so much, Sven. You just need to say it and We will send you the sub-saharans to muliticurally enrich you.

>actually being a nigger irl

I dont think not being a racist means I preach about open borders

>I preach about open borders

Then dont fucking talk. You have the luck not to share the same sea with these filthy animals.

This is a good thread.

We don't need to we wuz. We had recent Empires.
You lads LARP as Vikings we LARP as Romans. It's just banter and shitposting._
Honestly thread with Southern Euros and Northern Euros are the most fun for me.

just throwing this bone itt

who really invented the meat ball? sweden or italy?

Tell me, how have these "filthy animals" negatively affected you in any way? What have they done to deserve being seen as lesser by you?

The truth is that Scandinavian countries are really admired a lot in Italy lol, don't take Sup Forums too seriously

You can't be this sheltered.

Most of them are violent,dumb and don’t contribute to society in a positive way since they don’t work and live off welfare

They are violent, steal shit to sell it later in the beaches to the stupid tourists (yeah, the niggers selling stuff in the beaches of Spain stole those things, that is why not many spaniards buy them stuff). Although, my native town got infected by these filth and since that It got worse till the locals had to move to other parts of the city. And they bring drug, a lot of drug.

Norway is seen as good example of how to use natural resources for the good of the country.
Finland is ALWAYS used in Portugal as the role model for education to the point some people want to apply things they use over there.
Denmark is seen a good example of how a little European country like us should be.
And Sweden used to be liked until they went suicidal. Swedish immigration suicide has even reached normies here.

So not. It's banter lads.

Southern Europe>Northern Europe
t. Eastern European

"Slavs are not white" - A. Hitler

Lads, can we all agree that Britain is Medditerrean?

Should have stayed out of Africa then :')
Now you have to pay the price for your ancestors mistakes

I can basically repeat what he said, the opinions here are the same

lel.

Wales and Cornwall? Those are "Northern" Mediterraneans. Same as Galiza, Northern Portugal or Asturias. Not really the same.

You do not think might be because of integration? Especially if you hold these views, how are they ever to feel at home or feel they are citizens in their respective countries?

In Sweden immigrants are overrepresented in criminal statistics yet sane people do not contribute this to skincolor but rather that our integration has failed.

Yeah, the only colonies Spain had in Africa were Guinea ecuatorial and Sahara and like 95% of the current population of those countries would fucking suck the dick of every single spaniard to just be part of Spain again.

it's because memes are fun.

Serbs are good, horvati are bad. It's all i know.

PAY
A
Y

t.Pardo

Lmao at the Italian trying to argue with snowniggers
The only interaction they deserve is to be the object of mockery and belittlement

What integration, m8? There is a historical hatred, we hate them to the guts and so do they. There is no possible integration, the only solution is mass deportation of these individuals back to their countries.

southern and northern europeans are just historylets who feel the need to be wewuzzers, that's why france, germany and the uk are the best countries when it comes to this type of threads

The ancient roman race is dead, same with egyptians. The current inhabitants of the country have almost no genetic markers similar to them, they are much more genetically related to the "barbarians" who conquered their land.

fantastic post my friend

>Trying to integrate a people that we were at war with for 1000 years.
>It will surely work.

You should know that most of them can’t integrate in our societies , they are violent and compulsive, why do you think most sub-saharan African countries are shit? They biologically dumber and more violent than us because they grew in an environment that made them become that way, we can’t keep accepting them because that will destroy our society and culture

The majority of our language is Latin. If the French are med, then we are too.

ayo hol up ignant ass arab we wuz pharaohs we founded mesopotamia n shit my cracka we wuz chinese emprahs n shit fo real rome and greece were nordic

Only occitans are meds, and most of them didn't speak our language until the 1800s

France is central african

France, my dear, you ARE southern european.

not of the same stock as you m8