What are we going to do with the German nation? They are a real concern, am I right...

What are we going to do with the German nation? They are a real concern, am I right? They are taking too many medals in the Winter Olympics, making international games no fun for the rest of us. Greedy Germans.

more asthma medicine perhaps?

Why not, it's legal and allowed. Let's go for it.

Just ban them like Russia. .

More like banning your flag, and nothing else.

>nothing else
Plus hundreds of best athletes.

Did you lose athletes in all sports across the board?

All sports except curling, freestyle and snowboarding. Most of the athlets were clean, e.g. they banned Anton Shipulin without any evidence of cheating, simply by the fact he's from Russia and they are not sure his doping probes weren't compromised (and he doesn't even have "asthma"), so no gold medals in biathlon for us. There are many other athletes banned the same way.

Why did you hide your No.1 Rank country?

It's a damn shame, I wish innocent athletes were not banned.

Why hasn’t binland won anything

They're not in shape this season..

No asthma medicine

yes well done germany well done
HOWEVER

The Olympics aren't a popularity contest like Eurovision. It's about cold and hard athletic merits.

Asthma medicine doesn't help.

We all know that at the very end we will end up beating them in some meme contest like ski balette take over, winning by one medal

*within a select few sports that hand out medals like candy

What kind of winter sports would you have added tho? I mean, the birth to winter sport is skiing, so it's not that terribly weird that there are many skiing events in a winter olympics. Same goes with skating, it's only natural that there are several distances to compete in, just like running. Summer Olympics hand out a ton of medals for running too, but it's only natural. The birh of sports was probably running.

I want more sports for winter olympics too of course. But I struggle to come up with good ideas.