Why do white women hate when white men date Asian women

It's almost like they have ano entitlement issue and also know they're inadequate.

Really makes u think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FFqn8gTmEQw
reddit.com/r/asianmasculinity
reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/4y2mko/dating_advice_thread_august_16_2016/
youtube.com/watch?v=iwjc1GmbfRs
anepigone.blogspot.com/2010/03/infidelity-rates-by-ethnicity.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she looks mixed

I'd mix her, if you know what I'm saying.

I fucking love curvy Asian women. I've fucked three Asians, I'm developing a problem at this point.

White women get mad because Asian men are gross, and making asian men grosses them out.

no she doesn't....

One of these days....

One of these days what?

He's gonna walk all over you

Actually, it is no different than when white men get mad when dindus get white women, or how she-boons hate black men who date other races. Nigger men actually get mad if black girls date non-blacks as well and Asian men rage about white men getting asian women.

It's almost as if humans are naturally selfish and tribalist. Hmm, really makes you think...

your son

youtube.com/watch?v=FFqn8gTmEQw

>dat cameltoe

Hng.

Why do white men get mad when white women date black men?

It's almost like they have ano entitlement issue and also know they're inadequate.

She Thai or something? Looks like one of the unclean Asians

kek

Well that's bad because blacks are terrible fathers and they have no wealth, status or education in their family lines. It destroys successful white culture.

Asians highly value education and wealth.

wtf i hate everybody now

>Asian men rage about white men getting asian women.

The Thais dont, they dont seem to give a shit.

I think people only care when it's a ching chong Asian that barely speaks English. They see it as taking advantage of something even if the woman is fully grown.

inadequate? as a white guy asian women are desirable but on a lower tier than white women due to their looks cap and colorless, soulless eyes, unless they are mixed... stay delusional though

Holy fuck she's hot.

The only people who give me shit about fucking my Korean gf are old ass Asian ladies and young Asian dudes who are pissed I'm cucking them even though I'm a total bro they'd love to chill with if they actually knew me. Oh well!

Only betas in the friendzone go for asians.

White women are the attractive women

My asian ex gf almost got raped because of buttmad white women.

Because white women are very masculine compared to asian women.

They feel inferior basically.

What really pisses me off?
>White Women: I would rather fuck a piece of shit than you, loser. Oh are you crying? Let me drink your tears.
>White Women (after seeing you with an Asian woman): You fucking piece of shit! How fucking dare you turn me down for a gook...er...I meant how dare you fetishize a person of color. Check your privilege shitlord.

nobody likes asian """""men"""""

Why do white men hate when white girls date black men?

It's almost like they have an entitlement issue and also know they're inadequate.

Really makes u think.

Explain

enjoy your divorces

Actually, one is largely considered bestiality. White women usually don't compare Asian women with beasts.

If you can have a white woman, why the fuck would you go for a flat-faced Asian? Honestly, I don't see the attraction.

In my experience Filipinos don't either, but there are plenty who do, see below

reddit.com/r/asianmasculinity

WARNING: this is pure cancer

>dating azn
>white women are mad, dropping disparaging comments to me and to her (user, when are you going to get a REAL gf???)
>start spreading rumors, even
>niggers take rumors seriously
>try to (forcefully) fuck my gf as she's leaving work

Aren't you meant to be designing the new phone Ji-Woo will text me from?

not interested in most asian girls but thethicc ones make me diamonds

>He didn't go around to said niggers house and knock his teeth out with a steel pipe
>He didn't break all the windows of said house
>He didn't throw a petrol bomb into his house
wew, beta detected

I love that subreddit. I never knew asian men were so mad. I guess it's their black blood.

I hate when Latinas prefer white men over their own race. fucking irritates me. The white man can pretty much choose any bitch he pleases.

this. i hate those ugly flat faces. although i have seen some asians that didn't have flat faces that were hot as fuck but they are few and far between

Stop coping, the only difference between whites and blacks is lower testosterone and higher IQ. The exact same difference between whites and asians.

The only difference between black male - white female and white male - asian female is that white women are considered the most desirable of all races. This is why rich and famous blacks always date white women, while low-status beta males date asian women.

>asian woman without flat chest and flat ass

Not true. Only white chads

ITS AN ADDICTION BE WARNED user BE WARNED

>MUHHHH DIIIICK

Why do white men hate when white women date black men?

Really makes u think

White women hate it too. Their eyes are daggers and their deeds are dark when the spicettes come-a-knocking.
Except whites and asians have built civilizations. Inb4 a picture of that laughable mud mosque.

You seem sarcastic, but you speak the truth. Spics and niggers invade the US and commit violent crime out the ass. yet the people do nothing. Mudslimes invade Europe and kill people on a weekly basis, yet the people do nothing. Whites are a race of beta cucks.

I fucking hate my kind.

It's almost as if you're proud of your shit taste.

To be honest, I as a white woman don't mind at all. It just means that I won't have to compete with asian women in trying to get myself a sexy asian man who actually pays attention to me and treats me with respect and doesn't just pump and dump. White men have let me down so many times and ever since I've had sexual encounters with asian males, I just can't go back to dating white guys. So here I am, wishing them the best of luck since I am getting the real price. A partner who is emotional, sexy, my best friend and who can actually satisfy me sexually.

Sorry, I don't speak arabic. Could somebody translate this post?

>>try to (forcefully) fuck my gf as she's leaving work
and they're still breathing?
you didn't tell me you were a lesbian user. maybe those women just want to lick ur pussy

>I as a white woman

HAHAHAHAHAHA

DATING ADVICE THREAD

reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/4y2mko/dating_advice_thread_august_16_2016/

Problem is that western women have become utter shit because of the leftists. Sure they may be attractive, but are highly overentitled and think that the world owes them something for being born.

Can confirm, my wife is Thai and all of her male friends are gay or ladyboys and don't care what the women do.

That's because Asian women are heartless money fiends. They just found more obedient cuck husbands with money in America.

It's always some American faggot on here pushing race mixing.

The opposite is fun too.

youtube.com/watch?v=iwjc1GmbfRs

Black women dating white men will sometimes take on the mask of a white woman.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

I'm not being sarcastic. If some cunt tried to rape my wife I'd cave in his face.

Correct.

t.full on Chink

The perks of being tall.

No this is his son! Eliot rodger was half jew and half asian so that doesn't count!

Iam not into flat stuff but iam saying that 99% of them are like that.
And posting someone 1/8 asian and saying "I like asians goys" is wrong.

honestly living here in california i have to say that the white women who are hot are barely attainable and the average looking ones are usually really frumpy and homely... latina chicks really put a lot of effort so you'll see a slightly pudgy latina chick who has a really hot face and wears outfits that show off their body well despite being kind of fat and still look hot. latina girls just put in more effort into looking attractive than most white chicks do. honestly a 10/10 latina and a 10/10 white girl are nearly indistinguishable

Aren't both of those countries like 1/4 white just from so many white dudes going there for sex tourism?

Don't kid yourself. Almost no white man who could get a white woman is dating an asian. It's common knowledge that low status betas go for asian women out of lack of other options. "White women are whores" is a coping mechanism to deal with their own sexual inadequacy.

Yeah, the weaboo faggots have a habit of doing that.

Agreed. This century belongs to the squinting man.

>Problem is that American women

Fixed. Go travel and you will see what I mean.

Would rather stick my dick in an ant hill than deal with another American woman.

>bs the post

>asian man who actually pays attention to me and treats me with respect

HAHAHA. There's a reason why Asian families encourage their daughters to get bleached.

So is the rape hoaxer, Emma

>asian bitch getting sloppy that young

she gonna be a plumper by 30

a white guy regardless of their social standing will not turn down a 8+ asian chick

What if they are dating successful black guys?

>I lie and bullshit

>HAHAHA. There's a reason why Asian families encourage their daughters to get bleached.

I'm going to need a reputable source on that.

she needs to do sit ups to build her core but she obviously does squats if her ass is that tight

I know a baby boomer who hates Asian people because she lost a cousin in Vietnam. All of the men in her family were sent there and a couple of them came back with chink wives.

Meanwhile a lot of good young men were killed in the war. It took a lot of good white men out of the gene pool.

A lot of white women felt betrayed by that.

Tits or gtfo!

Nope, not at all.

Not sure if Asian girls are just really easy, or if I'm an Asian girl magnet.

she needs to lay off the fucking noodles and pork buns first

I'm a white women and have never heard of any white women being jealous of Asian women who are dating white men.

>inb4 pic of old women commenting on that volleyball player

At my school, the white boys who date Asian girls tend to be in lower-tier frats and skinny/nerdy with boat shoes. They're nice, smart men, but I've never found myself jealous.

>I bs with no proof
>ITT losers who are so weak and pathetic they bs as wish fulfillment

Yep! I developed the addiction in 2008. Now I'm married to one.

I WANT MORE

Got heaps of Asians down here. I dated a girl from SoKo once. Suddenly Aussie girls around me became openly racist toward "ching chong wing wongs" and "slanty eyed gook sluts" they sure didn't like that "thing" I was dating.

She was pretty hot but it didn't work out because we had nothing in common but sex and I got bored.

They are super easy when it comes to white guys. Asian girls are the biggest whores and gold diggers. I thought it was a common knowdledge.

How can Tyrone even compete?

woman* sorry

I don't think any white women would be upset because they couldn't date this guy.

>Butthurt: the post

>cannot get normal girl
>must shitpost like all Aussies do

Cause Thai men are getting white guys too.

ASL?
Are u right wing?

Why do white men hate it when white women date black men?

>typical WMAF

tfw qt asian wifus are the most loyal
anepigone.blogspot.com/2010/03/infidelity-rates-by-ethnicity.html

No, all races come here for sex tourism, not just Whites.