The Loud House and Steven Universe swap writers

The Loud House and Steven Universe swap writers.

What happens?

I still don't watch either

Lincoln starts to cry every episode. Sup Forums proceeds to claim it's twice as deep as NGE and Madoka combined, nominates it for a literature Nobel.

Lincoln and his sisters get actual personalities, show becomes markedly less funny

Savino brings Steven's mom back to life, the entire show becomes about how everyone (including Steven) wants to fuck her.

Every episode of SU is about townspeople and filler, unlike 70% of the episodes being town people and filler.

They both turn terrible

OH WAIT

>NGE
Call me an idiot, but what is that?

>Savino brings Steven's mom back to life, the entire show becomes about how everyone (including Steven) wants to fuck her.

Neon Genesis Evangelion.

>The Loud House and Steven Universe swap writers.

Loud House gets more crying and angst SU gets more filler.

The Loud family forms a giant fusion so they can fight aliens?

Wasnt robin williams a huge weeb irl?

Supposedly he named his daughter Zelda because he liked Legend of Zelda.

Steven Gets a Harem of Gem Sisters

fpbp

>Loud House
Clyde's dads become main characters
Humor becomes less funny, more tepid and tame
Fat Leni is canon but is also as smart as Lisa

>Steven Universe
Its actually funny now
There are actual villains
The gems are just called female/Steven's sisters instead of some hamfisted gender-neutrality message

Steven Universe
>the show becomes near completely episodic.
>the show begins around The Return/Jailbreak except that Steven already knows all about the history of the gems and of their war.
>Steven is much more proficient at his abilities and fusion is shown more to be just a way to take down larger threats easier.
>Episodes are generally more comedic, gimmicky and character focused.
>Ruby and Sapphire make their first appearance non-chalantly in a random episode.
>Peridot and Lapis reform much quicker (sometime during The Return/Jailbreak).
>Characters aren't as developed and are generally more one trick ponies.
>Almost no singing or dancing (fusion no longer requires dance).
>It takes almost half a season until we first see Connie in person and for Steven to become friends with her.

Loud House
>The show has a series long story arc involving Lincoln discovering the truth about his heritage.
>The sisters get gradually revealed to be all insecure and self doubting through crying and singing.
>There are musical numbers every few episodes.
>The humor is more "quirky".
>Clyde's gay fathers are held a secet to the audience until the season one finale after much teasing.
>Ronnie and Lincoln hook up almost immediately and become romantically involved.
>The townspeople are much more fleshed out.

Sup Forums hates SU though and never praise it for anything.

>The gems are just called female/Steven's sisters instead of some hamfisted gender-neutrality message
They were always considered female in the show.
One character even called them his sisters.

>Sup Forums hates SU
There is the Sup Forums hates everything meme but /sug/ pulls in more posters than pretty much any other thread on Sup Forums at a given time.

>Steven and 10 more gems.
Orgy time.

Lesbian Leni is canon

>Steven talks to the audience every episode.
Sounds awful.

>The hero
>Mass Produced EVAs

>Steven goes from being not for sexual to being TOTALLY FOR SEXUAL
>All the gems now seem like they want to fuck Steven even harder than before.

I'd watch it. Although I really just want a crossover episode.

>some hamfisted gender-neutrality message
One, maybe two gems have this, and it isn't hamfisted at all seeing as they are literally the fusion of a male and female.

All other gems are just straight up female.

>Loud House is funny

I want this meme to end.

>They're both surrounded by so many girls
>Both have perfectly viable cute little brown girls
>Boysu Luvu ends up happening anyways

The Loud House becomes a coming-of-age story where Lincoln and the rest of the family grow up with the series. The cartoon slowly turns into a dramedy as we witness Lincoln costantly fix his sisters' issues and insecurities via inspirational speeches. Also probably at least one sister dies.

Steven Universe becomes post-movie PPG.

Terrifying.

>It's a Steven helps Lincoln discover his true sexuality episode.
>Ronnie Ann knows she can't compete with the Professional Beach Stud and joins Pearl's Club of Salt.

>Zelda
Yeah, but Zelda is already a real name, and the character in turn was named after F. Scott Fitzgerald's wife, so it's not that weebish.

Yeah, and if I remember, that thing he's holding in was actually his.

>at least one sister dies

god please let it be Lisa

FIRST
BEST
Pls, Lisa will become the self insert of Lauren Zuke, going from a kid scientist to an internet-addicted lesbian.
No, the expendable one is Lana. She's innocent, she loves nature, and she doesn't have major character flaws that would cause her to fuck up and need to develop as a character by crying.

No, lisa needs to fucking die now

one more stupid line of "z" accent and i will jump out the window

Bump

You know we could discuss a different writer swap now.

>some hamfiseted Gender neutrality message

GIANT WOMAN. HOT GIRLS. CRYSTAL FEMS.

When did this "Madoka is deep" meme start?

I've never watched it never struck me as much more than a typical magical girl anime.

I'm admittedly somewhat of a TLHfag, but holy projection Batman.

Shitposting aside, it's the most popular and most praised current show on the board

Loud House turns bad. Steven continues being bad.