Rocket Power is not a bad show, the show is good and teaches morals and life lessons unlike the cartoons of today

Rocket Power is not a bad show, the show is good and teaches morals and life lessons unlike the cartoons of today

I just wanted to see Reggie in a dress

They don't make good kid shows like this nowadays

Rocket power is a shit show. Its unfunny and there supposed "extreme" characters were obnoxious.

I loved this show as a kid

Rocket Power isn't shit you fucktard it's good it teaches life lessons

That Tony Hawk "episode" hype can suck my fucking balls.

I remember the episode, but not the hype.

Better than the crap kids are being fed nowadays

No you autistic little bitch. No one gives a shit about lfe lessons. They want to actually enjoy the cartoon. Not everything has to be a sunday special you retarded little fuck! It wasnt funny, and its premise was idiotic and tryhard, so therefore it was a horrible cartoon that deserves to have its legacy pissed on and forgotten.

The so called "crap" nowadays are a shitton better then the shit you bitch about and put on a soapbox, were fucking garbage. There were alot of good 90s shows, yes, but the majority of the ones you whine about being dead were never even good to begin with.

Everyone used to like this show untill that faggot Mr. Enter said how much he hated it.

It's not terrible it's a good show it has some funny jokes you enterbot so fuck off

I know the show's good it's really good

>I know the show's good it's really good
Yep I know you do(I assume you are OP fag) just saying anyone who disagrees most likely hates it because of Mr. Enter.

I hate this since it came out. I dont even know who mrenter is, so fuckoff

Are you now arguing with yourself? Are you high?

it was not a bad show ,
You just need to get rid of the 3 stupid kids .
Reggie was ok .

As the ancient Hawaiians used to say TIME FOR A DICKING

Mr. Meaty did nothing wrong

The newer shows on today are fucking awful they're not good they're bad to mediocre they're not better the 90s was the best decade for animation

THAT'S THE SPIRIT

How? Fucking tell me? There funnier then alot of the 90s. Is it because your too much an autistic retard to follow the lore of most modern cartoons?

The 90s will always be the greatest

There's still some good shows but the older ones are much better