Danny Rand bloody in new IRON FIST set photos

Danny Rand bloody in new IRON FIST set photos.

Hmmm, I wonder what happened here.
>Via Getty images

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1QvuHSslKjY
youtube.com/watch?v=aXo3MsI42Ao
m.youtube.com/watch?v=P_ZTrXAxZ-g
mcuexchange.com/new-iron-fist-set-photos-show-a-bloody-danny-rand/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Please help. ;-;

Attempted kung fu on street thugs, where Danny is reminded guns exist

I legitimately hope it's this, just him attempting to break up a fight or mugging or something and suddenly having 10 guns drawn on him and just going "Oh yeah, guns"

Have no idea who this is. If it's a stunt directioner, random mook or someone significant.

>yfw Scythe

Don't worry, Luke will soon teach him all about that.

>Bruh I think I'm coming down

Looking at the casting of all the actors on IMDB (including small roles), Danny may be competing in an MMA bout. That will be amusing.

>mfw Bunker from Banshee is cast as an obvious villain

I can't wait until he and Danny throw down.

youtube.com/watch?v=1QvuHSslKjY
youtube.com/watch?v=aXo3MsI42Ao

>He could have been Moon Knight. ;-;

Oh well, there's always Antony Starr.

Antony Starr is gonna play some cape at some point. Banshee was both critically loved and had the best ratings on Cinemax, he's destined for something big.

Who can Carrie play?

I'm sure they'll stretch an entire episode out of that.

This nerd doesn't look a thing like Danny Rand.

Nerd? More like Hipster College Student.

>Ctrl+F
>Frank
>0 of 0
You all deserve to be punished.

But, why would Frank "punish" Danny?

Because he was shot in the head, and that fucks with a guy's decision-making. You watched DD S2, right? They explored the idea quite a bit.

Looks like a liberal douchebag.

Go away Sup Forums no one likes you

It's a t-shirt and jeans with plain shoes worn by anyone. You gotsta chill

fitting, then

John Byrne is okay with it. I think he said it on his forums.

>It's an alt right Sup Forumsster is a cunt episode
wew lad

Can anyone actually imagine Misty (or Colleen) dating a guy (that looked) like this?

Songbird?

Your fists might be iron, but your kidneys ain't.

I was an extra on this show for episode 3. We did almost all our shooting that day in Bryant Park. As far as actors go, Jones is a pretty nice guy. If there's a lot of time to kill between set breakdowns, he would chat with some of us.

He definitely didn't come into the series with a lot of martial arts experience, and I am worried how they shot around that, but we will see. He gets intense lessons from instructors almost every day, so it's not like the guy doesn't give a shit.

That's nice to know, John Bernthal seems to be the same way. Watching the Marco Polo fight featurette the choreography was pretty tight, so that's something to look forward to. I guess we should expect a lot of camera trickery with stunt doubles? Finn seems really committed, though.

>I'm so curious if he cognisant of the Hullaboo over his character's ethnicity.

Wow, this place really is Sup Forumsmblr.

Actually I met Jon Bernthal too! I was in the Punisher court scene in Daredevil. That guy was the only actor I've seen that signed autographs to extras on the way to lunch. We are screamed at by production assistants to not fuck with actors or production staff (a lot of extras think they will be "discovered" on these sets, it's annoying), so it was incredibly kind of him to do so.

He also kept telling Charlie Cox (Daredevil) that he needs to buy his girlfriend a Nespresso maker because they are the best. It was weird to see those words come out of his mouth while he was in chains.

>I'm so curious if he cognisant of the Hullaboo over his character's ethnicity.

If he is, I don't think he would care too much. He is a very chill guy that would walk the set in a silk bathrobe and play Xbox with production people in his private tent. The guy puts in the work but he doesn't live in his head too much (at least from what I've seen).

When's this mofo gonna get his costume?

How was his American accent like? I know people complained about Charlie's Rs, but I didn't notice them. Man, there are so many English people playing America heroes. Even Colleen is English!

Clever. You really showed everyone.

"I hurt so much. I wish I was bulletproof like Luke. This sucks."

Nah the bullet just gave him access to Frankspace. He found the door to it in that guys shed.

Nah, which makes me kinda worried

It's the hair and the beard, really. If they shaved his beard and gave him a nicer haircut he'd fit the part a lot more.

On the other hand Marvel isn't lacking for cleanshaven white guys, so they probably decided to make Danny look scruffier.

Probably to make him visually at odds with the other rich white people he will come into contact with, bar culture.

Well, I like it? What's your problem with him? And I don't get the nerd feel, to be honest.

depends whether they have magic tibetan punch powers gained by ramming their fist into the still beating heart blood of an ancient dragon

a random alley way in the dead of winter may well feel like a feather mattress in a spring garden to one hardened by life on the paths that wind through kun-lun

He's not a hobo anymore.

Shang-Chi casting announcement when

It's weird, he said he was going to hit the weights but apparently looks skinny

>they are going to hamfist shang chi to please the sjw crowd
BRAVO LOEB
R
A
V
O

L
O
E
B

Are you allowed to tell us what happens in your scene?

A Buddy of mine was an extra too.
He played a guard in one scene and told me about the amazing work of the stunt double in martial arts.

He didn't say much though. I don't know if he had to sign anything in reguards of keeping his mouth shut. But he has a background in martial arts so if he's excited Im excited.

Hell you may have met him. His name was Stephen.

There's a dude credited as "First Rand security guard " on IMDB , is it him?

I was thinking that myself. He's still incredibly twinkish.

Carrie Ann Moss said he was awesome in the role, but thats what coworkers says

Nah, he's a hipster.
But, who can tell anymore?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P_ZTrXAxZ-g

Any idea who this guy is?

More pictures here: mcuexchange.com/new-iron-fist-set-photos-show-a-bloody-danny-rand/

The director?

I don't think so, in another picture it looks like he's threatening Danny.